Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why would an unmarried man or happily married man hate MGTOW

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 10:52 am
@MrMan, you are acting like a disrespectful little brat to a smart elder on here. @Yohan is wiser and has more life experience than someone like you. It's good that @Yohan set your bluepilled garbage straight. If you notice I respect @Yohan even when he disagrees with me because he has something you bluepilled beta cucks don't have - actual life experience and wisdom.
MrMan is not being disrespectful… You on the other hand are being very pointlessly aggressive. I do think he’s right that a lot of MGTOWers do just insult people who don’t believe the dating scene is hopeless. I understand and I’m sure MrMan can as well, that the dating scene can be very frustrating… But I do believe everyone has a fighting chance if they are willing to try. And I don’t mean trying the same crap over and over again. I’m not saying you should go to a bar for the 200th time in your life and try to pickup a girl. But you can try going to church instead or going to another country. There are still ideas I don’t think you’ve employed.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 3:03 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 2:25 pm
Mercer wrote:
@MrMan, you are acting like a disrespectful little brat to a smart elder on here. @Yohan is wiser and has more life experience than someone like you. It's good that @Yohan set your bluepilled garbage straight. If you notice I respect @Yohan even when he disagrees with me because he has something you bluepilled beta cucks don't have - actual life experience and wisdom.
MrMan is not being disrespectful… You on the other hand are being very pointlessly aggressive. I do think he’s right that a lot of MGTOWers do just insult people who don’t believe the dating scene is hopeless. I understand and I’m sure MrMan can as well, that the dating scene can be very frustrating… But I do believe everyone has a fighting chance if they are willing to try. And I don’t mean trying the same crap over and over again. I’m not saying you should go to a bar for the 200th time in your life and try to pickup a girl. But you can try going to church instead or going to another country. There are still ideas I don’t think you’ve employed.
@MrMan is being very disrespectful. He is giving patronizing advice and acting like someone is retarded enough not to know basic things like taking a shower. I've been to churches before, the women there ignore you and just pay attention to the Chads or normies at best there. Church women are no different, they're just whores who pretend to be spiritual. It only works for privileged men like you.
I don’t remember MrMan mentioning anything about showering. At church did you get to know anybody there? Take Bible study classes maybe where you could talk to people? Simply attending mass isn’t likely to get you noticed as easily. Of course I strongly suspect another big reason is that the situation in San Francisco is so bad that every environment is dominated by liberalism, even the churches. A church in a more conservative state should be a better environment.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 5:58 am
Yohan wrote:
February 25th, 2023, 8:28 pm
MGTOW is telling you if a woman does not want you there is nothing what you can do about it. However MGTOW also says, It's not always your fault if women reject you.
MGTOW does not hate women, but is urging them to reconsider their criteria how to choose their men - for example to be a bit less materialistic and to give a young man with good intention who is unable to offer more than an old rich man also a chance, or to refuse to socialize with thugs.
Are you the married man who identifies as 'MGTOW'? If so, you are the only one I've encountered who seems to fit this criteria.
Most other MGTOW I have encountered insult those who disagree with them, also.
@MrMan

Your problem is really that you see all and everything from the point of view as a person living in USA. In your narrow mindset everywhere it should be as it is in the USA.

You write MGTOW related men (for sure all of them were from the States) are insulting you - but I can tell you out of my experience of many years that it was for me and other MGTOWs just the opposite.
I received countless insults, violent threats and death wishes from feminists and manginas, and all of them as far as I could trace them back were from USA - and never from anywhere else.

You look only into one direction, but I can tell you that MGTOW is merely the response to feminism. As you sow, so you shall reap.
How can you surprised about that?

Why do you only care about what MGTOW telling radical feminists as reply to their permanent insults towards men?
USA is not a polite society and If you insult MGTOWs in the USA, don't be surprised you get a harsh reply in return.

Check out violent feminist literature - you will find radical feminists, who are openly calling for genocide of all men or keeping men locked up in a sperm farm - you will also find feminists, who were working as a prostitute and nobody says a word about it and their writings are still available in those feminist friendly universities libraries. Another one was calling on married women to leave their husbands and boys, calling them the traiter of their gender....Check out Valerie Solanas, Andrea Dworkin, Linda Hirshman...

I never saw even a single line of critic from you against feminists - why do you single out MGTOW?

----

Yes, I identify myself as MGTOW, despite I am married - but married with a foreign woman. I am living far away from a feminist region since my relocation and never came back to Europe again.

I am not the only MGTOW who thinks like that. I was for more than 10 years a moderator of a MGTOW Forum and the owner of the site, the admin and I as moderator, we all were married, but of course not with Western women and we were not living in our native countries.
There were over 70 active members - some of them married too (also from USA) who rarely created any trouble.

Later on the owner and the admin closed the site down, because they were worried about their future and job as they had to move back to their own countries (USA and Australia).

I also can tell you that feminists are not that rude and hateful as in USA if you look somewhere else beyond the USA-borders.
Here in Japan there is no problem at all towards MGTOWs and other men, who are unwilling to date women.

From Japanese women as you will see listen to these videos, there is no hate at all...a big difference from USA...

I posted already a link to a very good video, please check it out by yourself -

There is a difference in Japan between men who are into MGTOW life-style and the Japanese Hikikomori (people who isolate themselves)
MGTOW are quite active, have often a job, various hobbies like cars, motorcycles - they are just not interested in meeting women....

Somehow more similar to MGTOW, but not really the same. A very large group among young men.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is really a good thing here in Japan, compared to USA, whenever you talk about such social issues between men/women/family/children etc.
the answers you get from men and women are very reasonable - and they are never hateful.

Compare this video with this one - the BIG RED - Canada's infamous radical feminist...
How she talks about men and their problems...What an unhappy person, I feel somehow sad for her.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 3:03 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 2:25 pm
Mercer wrote:
@MrMan is being very disrespectful. He is giving patronizing advice and acting like someone is retarded enough not to know basic things like taking a shower.
I don't see you black pill posters on here in real life. Given some of the extreme... perceptions at least... of how women behave, I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of you had a bit of nose hair sticking out or some hygiene issues. I don't know that for a fact, but it's worth mentioning. But I really ideologies do not have to be realistic or rational for men to hold to them, and some of the language may come from extreme ideology. Nevertheless I apologize if you felt offended by my suggestion that you practice basic hygiene.
I've been to churches before, the women there ignore you and just pay attention to the Chads or normies at best there. Church women are no different, they're just whores who pretend to be spiritual. It only works for privileged men like you.
Anyone can go to a church. Not everyone is serious about their faith. One has to be selective with women at church also.

I'm curious about paying attention to 'normies.' What's the difference between a black pill man and a normie man? Does a normie have normal looks and a black pill man is not normal looking? Does the black pill MGTOW look normal, but start up conversations in the foyer about how all women are evil hypergamous sluts who want to have sex with Tyrones and Chads all the time? If there is no difference in looks, then I understand if women avoid men who say all this 'black pill' stuff.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 8:27 am
MrMan wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 5:58 am
Yohan wrote:
February 25th, 2023, 8:28 pm
MGTOW is telling you if a woman does not want you there is nothing what you can do about it. However MGTOW also says, It's not always your fault if women reject you.
MGTOW does not hate women, but is urging them to reconsider their criteria how to choose their men - for example to be a bit less materialistic and to give a young man with good intention who is unable to offer more than an old rich man also a chance, or to refuse to socialize with thugs.
Are you the married man who identifies as 'MGTOW'? If so, you are the only one I've encountered who seems to fit this criteria.
Most other MGTOW I have encountered insult those who disagree with them, also.
@MrMan

Your problem is really that you see all and everything from the point of view as a person living in USA. In your narrow mindset everywhere it should be as it is in the USA.

You write MGTOW related men (for sure all of them were from the States) are insulting you - but I can tell you out of my experience of many years that it was for me and other MGTOWs just the opposite.
I received countless insults, violent threats and death wishes from feminists and manginas, and all of them as far as I could trace them back were from USA - and never from anywhere else.

You look only into one direction, but I can tell you that MGTOW is merely the response to feminism. As you sow, so you shall reap.
How can you surprised about that?
I don't think my posts are totally typical of an American. I've spent years in the Pacific Island area, many years in Indonesia, and some time in South Korea, and I have traveled a bit in Asia. But I am from the US, so that is the frame of reference from which I write. I could also say something similar about your always writing like a European living in Japan. That's your perspective.

I'm not in favor of violent threats over the MGTOW issue. If I remember your background right, you married a Japanese woman and live in Japan. So isn't it debatable whether you can even be a MGTOW? I thought some of them didn't think you could be on if you are married. And this maybe more extreme or purist 'black pill' MGTOW ideology seems to be that there is ___no hope___ for dating and relationship. This forum has a lot of the same manosphere/ men's movement themes discussed on it... like the idea that there are problems with dating and relationships in America. But he idea that you could solve that by going abroad seems contrary to MGTOW or 'black pill'. It seems like the tenant of the black pill cult is that there is no solution.
Why do you only care about what MGTOW telling radical feminists as reply to their permanent insults towards men?
Huh? What? What are you talking about? I haven't seen feminists on here arguing with MGTOWs, just men with normal, conservative, or 'red pill' opinions disagreeing with 'black pill' opinions. I'm not in favor of radical feminism.
USA is not a polite society and If you insult MGTOWs in the USA, don't be surprised you get a harsh reply in return.
I haven't been __insulting__ MGTOWs. I've been telling these guys that they are being too pessimistic. It's a bad situation, but it's not necessarily an impossible situation. If most women would make bad spouses in the US, that doesn't mean all of them would be. If it's hard to find a woman, that doesn't mean it is impossible. And overseas, it is a totally different ballgame, depending on the country they go to. The black pill ideology seems to be that there is no solution.
Check out violent feminist literature - you will find radical feminists, who are openly calling for genocide of all men or keeping men locked up in a sperm farm - you will also find feminists, who were working as a prostitute and nobody says a word about it and their writings are still available in those feminist friendly universities libraries. Another one was calling on married women to leave their husbands and boys, calling them the traiter of their gender....Check out Valerie Solanas, Andrea Dworkin, Linda Hirshman...

I never saw even a single line of critic from you against feminists - why do you single out MGTOW?
I don't ever remember seeing you post one message against bashing newborn babies in the head with the back end of an axe. I've never seen you post a single message against breaking into nursing homes and spraying weak elderly people in the face with pepper spray, either. Does that mean you are in favor of these things?

Maybe one or two women posted here that I saw all the years that I have been here. Generally, posters here do not debate feminism. Most of us are against feminism or against radical feminism. I'm pretty sure over the years I've posted something on here about never dating a woman who uses the word 'patriarchy' as if it were an evil thing unless she was joking. I may have suggested that giving women the vote led to problems in our civilization. I'm a little ambivalent about whether women should vote, but I do not consider a society unjust if women do not have the vote. I might have posted about whether England having queens led to some of our social ills. I don't recall if I posted that in this forum or not, or which opinions I posted where online.

I am rather conservative. I don't think I should be considered a 'feminist.' I'm okay with a somewhat gender-egalitarian government, but I wouldn't necessarily say that is the ideal. I am not as radical as Cornfed is on this issue. Outcast is probably closer to feminism (non radical) than I am, but I wouldn't call him a feminist eiter.
Yes, I identify myself as MGTOW, despite I am married - but married with a foreign woman. I am living far away from a feminist region since my relocation and never came back to Europe again.

I am not the only MGTOW who thinks like that. I was for more than 10 years a moderator of a MGTOW Forum and the owner of the site, the admin and I as moderator, we all were married, but of course not with Western women and we were not living in our native countries.
There were over 70 active members - some of them married too (also from USA) who rarely created any trouble.
But some MGTOW would reject you as MGTOW? I'd probably consider your position to be men's movement or representative of the 'manosphere' and think of MGTOW as more along the lines as the black pill guys, though that might be the extreme of MGTOW. I don't know the name. I'm just going by what I've read.

Contrarian Expat seemed to be a MGTOW, and one of the insulting type, though in the end, he seemed to be opening up to having a more permanent relationship if he met a 'unicorn' if I remember right. I wonder if he dropped out because he found one or if he just got tired of the disrespect he brought upon himself with the constant insults and talking about his wealth and physique.
I also can tell you that feminists are not that rude and hateful as in USA if you look somewhere else beyond the USA-borders.
Here in Japan there is no problem at all towards MGTOWs and other men, who are unwilling to date women.
Outside of their own families and maybe friends, I doubt American MGTOWs would get much, if any, backlash except when they promote ideologies contrary to feminism or say or write things women find insulting.

And a lot of what black pill MGTOWs say are genuine facts that float around on the manosphere, and some realistic observations about our culture, but with a overly pessimistic spin, making an ideology-- almost a religion-- out of the idea that there is no solution.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Yohan

Also, notice some of the MGTOW are basically inverted feminists. It's a similar philosophy, but with genders reversed.

For radical feminists, the big oppressive patriarchy is keeping them down. For some of the MGTOW, the problem is all women are evil. Feminists are the perpetual victims of the patriarchy, no matter how much they progress. For some of the MGTOW, there is no solution. The female-dominated system keeps them down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 4:39 pm
@Yohan

Also, notice some of the MGTOW are basically inverted feminists. It's a similar philosophy, but with genders reversed.

For radical feminists, the big oppressive patriarchy is keeping them down. For some of the MGTOW, the problem is all women are evil. Feminists are the perpetual victims of the patriarchy, no matter how much they progress. For some of the MGTOW, there is no solution. The female-dominated system keeps them down.
The difference is that the MGTOW people are obviously, demonstrably correct.