publicduende = hypermak: 20 proofs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: publicduende = hypermak: 20 proofs

Post by Winston »

3 more similarities and connections between hypermak and publicduende.

13. They both feel the need to reply to every post and point, no matter how trivial or numerous. As if they gotta get the last word.

14. They both seem deaf and pretend to misunderstand a lot when in reality they are not misunderstanding me. They are gaslighting me, like CE said, by simply saying the opposite on everything to get a reaction out of me. Thats not good or mentally healthy.

15. Hypermak now quotes and cites publicduende as though he were some credible source and authoritative source on me and rock and this forum. Lol. How can that be? He claimed to have met PD only ONCE so he doesn't even know him. They should still just be acquaintances, almost strangers in fact. Yet hypermak quotes him as though he were a trusted friend and confidente. Lol. Yeah right. How can that be? Unless he IS PD himself of course. Another tell tale sign that is uncanny and unusual. Gotcha!

Wow wouldnt i have made a great detective or sherlock holmes? Lol.

Thats 15 similarities and connections and reasons so far. Im sure Sherlock Holmes and Columbo would agree that thats enough to state that most likely hypermak and publicduende are the same person. Lol

Man hypermak. Be glad youre not a CIA agent or undercover cop. Lol. You'd be outed and wasted in no time. You definitely are NOT good at all at pretending to be someone else. Thats for sure. LOL. LMAO. ROTFL.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

After looking over some of publicduende's old posts, I get the gut feeling and intuition that he is NOT @hypermak after all. The style and tone and personality seem quite different, even if the English level is similar. My gut feeling is that they aren't the same guy after all. So we may have been wrong.

Plus if you think about it, if PD were back as hypermak and trying to pretend to be a different guy, the last thing he'd do is ever mention PD or meeting him. He'd try to distance himself from PD and never mention him and pretend to know nothing about him. That's what a true con man would do. Hypermak didn't do that. He was quick to admit that he met PD in person. Someone trying to pretend to be someone else wouldn't have done that or drawn attention to it. I know I wouldn't have done that if I were trying to pretend to be someone else.

Keep in mind too that had hypermak never mentioned meeting PD in person, I would never have seen that they shared an IP address. So it was completely unnecessary for him to do that and incriminate himself. He could have just said nothing and it would have been better for his charade to never draw attention to it. You can tell from his posts that he's not stupid.

Also you guys didn't consider that although it's uncanny that both PD and hypermak went to London and studied there, that it could be that this forum only attracts Italians who are good in English and not most Italians. So that in a sense is a filtering mechanism that insures we only get Italians who have a fluent ability in English, not the mainstream Italian men. You guys didn't consider that.

Additionally, since PD is a proud IT guy, why would he come back here pretending to be a chef? That wouldn't serve his ego. He would not be proud to be a chef.

Moreover, I don't think PD has very good acting skills. He seems a bit rigid and stiff and stubborn. Not the kind of guy who could play multiple roles or assume multiple personalities like a talented actor or artist could do. He just wouldn't be good at that kind of thing. PD seems to be a serious rigid guy and would not have time for any games. It's just not in his character.

Consider all that guys. I still can't say 100 percent sure either way, but I think the odds are now low that hypermak and PD are the same guy. And my gut feeling says so too, which tends to be very accurate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 6:29 am
Announcement:

After looking over some of publicduende's old posts, I get the gut feeling and intuition that he is NOT @hypermak after all. The style and tone and personality seem quite different, even if the English level is similar. My gut feeling is that they aren't the same guy after all. So we may have been wrong.

Plus if you think about it, if PD were back as hypermak and trying to pretend to be a different guy, the last thing he'd do is ever mention PD or meeting him. He'd try to distance himself from PD and never mention him and pretend to know nothing about him. That's what a true con man would do. Hypermak didn't do that. He was quick to admit that he met PD in person. Someone trying to pretend to be someone else wouldn't have done that or drawn attention to it. I know I wouldn't have done that if I were trying to pretend to be someone else.

Keep in mind too that had hypermak never mentioned meeting PD in person, I would never have seen that they shared an IP address. So it was completely unnecessary for him to do that and incriminate himself. He could have just said nothing and it would have been better for his charade to never draw attention to it. You can tell from his posts that he's not stupid.

Also you guys didn't consider that although it's uncanny that both PD and hypermak went to London and studied there, that it could be that this forum only attracts Italians who are good in English and not most Italians. So that in a sense is a filtering mechanism that insures we only get Italians who have a fluent ability in English, not the mainstream Italian men. You guys didn't consider that.

Additionally, since PD is a proud IT guy, why would he come back here pretending to be a chef? That wouldn't serve his ego. He would not be proud to be a chef.

Moreover, I don't think PD has very good acting skills. He seems a bit rigid and stiff and stubborn. Not the kind of guy who could play multiple roles or assume multiple personalities like a talented actor or artist could do. He just wouldn't be good at that kind of thing. PD seems to be a serious rigid guy and would not have time for any games. It's just not in his character.

Consider all that guys. I still can't say 100 percent sure either way, but I think the odds are now low that hypermak and PD are the same guy. And my gut feeling says so too, which tends to be very accurate.
LOL, now I wish we were back to the old diatribes, the cross-trolling of me as Publicduende, the cheflet. It was toxic as h*ll but also a lot of fun and great English language training.

Just wanted to correct you on one thing: not sure what PD did but I never went to London to study. I went there to work.

There are tens of thousands of Italians in and around London, at any time of the year. With Brexit already implemented, I am sure many of them might have found it more convenient to go back to Italy, or migrate elsewhere in Europe.

I am still doing great at home. My region is still subjected to a devastating lockdown but, like I anticipated here a few months ago, we have launched a order and delivery service that is doing very well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi hypermak, glad you are doing well. But one question. Suppose I really show up in Italy. Will you make excuses not to meet me as Rock predicts you will? If not, can you make a promise to it and put your hand on the Bible and swear to it?

Are you going to work as a chef in Italy now? Can you if you want to?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 6:29 am
I am not sure either...

Who knows who is who in this forum. We know only about other members what they disclose to us out of their own decision. However what they say might be true or not. But does this really matter?

The only what really matters and is truly disturbing genuine members deciding even to leave this forum is trolling, often with sockpuppets - but neither Publicduende nor Hypermak ever made trolling comments.

You know only more about a certain member, if you meet him face to face - or at least by webcam/chat.

So far since I started to use this forum I met only two genuine members face to face. Never any conversation by webcam.

Most members of online communities prefer to remain anonymous... just my opinion.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Yohan wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Who knows?
In this forum, you can find any kind of people.

I was one time considered to be the same person as Contrarian Expatriate by a religious bigot who was also claiming to be a pilot.
Another one was calling on me to be nothing but a fraudster and not living in Japan at all....

Personally I think, Spencer is PAG, just a sockpuppet, merely distorting his English written comments using software before posting them....

Who is who, you never know before meeting that poster personally face to face.

About Publicduente and Hypermak, they have something in common, they could be the same person or not? Not sure...

If you ask me to create a sockpuppet, I would try to create a profile which is totally different from my own personality. I would never create a sockpuppet which is so similar to Publicduente vs. Hypermak.
@Yohan, I am not shaken by this bullcrap. I would be affected infinitely more by judgment or advice coming from people I respect and I care for, than two pitiful people who use their lockdown time to troll and brag about their fantasy worlds.

Yes, it's true that there are some similarities between my life and PD's, the fact that we both had a stint in the UK, we both live in Manila, we both have decent command of written English.

We have the same opinions on some stuff because sometimes it's about stating the obvious.

It's quite obvious that Winston has a romantic/nostalgic view of Europe, due to his good memories of Russia or Poland, and overlooks that he is not 25 anymore, Eastern Europe is not what it was 15 years ago and being a tourist may not be the same as having to make a living.

It's quite obvious that the world isn't in the best possible conditions right now, and the Philippines are no exception.

It's quite obvious that PAG/Stanford/Spencer are a troll who begs for attention and acts like a nasty monkey when he doesn't get that attention. Now he is stuck with his Spencer identity, he needs to pretend to be dumb and inarticulate, so he can't contribute anything useful even if he wanted.

It's quite obvious that Contrarian Expatriate is a modest retiree who travels around in his spare time, but for some reason he wants to come across as the ultimate example of "mature masculinity" and silence everyone who dares mess with his mind castles.
@hypermak

I don't think you understand the deeper issue. Hope you can understand me better than PD could. Let me explain.

Yes I may have a rosy/nostalgic view of Europe. True. However, that's not all I have. My personality/soul simply FITS IN better with European culture than with American or Asian culture. So the VIBE in Europe generally feels more positive.

You see, I don't mind being alone most of the time. I can be a hermit for a while and be ok with it. Even if I have only a few friends in Europe and not a lot of people are talking to me, I could still ENJOY it and FEEL GOOD simply because my soul RESONATES a lot better with European culture than with American or Asian. That's a MAJOR FACTOR. Do you understand? So me having a rosy view of Europe doesn't negate that. I can guarantee you that I will feel a lot more COMFORTABLE and AT HOME in Europe than America or Asia. Others feel that way too, not just me. It seems you and PD keep forgetting that. I explained this to PD 100 times already. Hope I only have to explain it to you once. I hate having to repeat myself.

You see, countries like America and Taiwan make me feel like shit. I can't breathe or be myself or be human or have fun or flirt with girls, etc. I don't even feel alive. Everyday I feel depressed and weak and can't even garner up the energy to pack my suitcase and leave, because I get depressed easily when I'm too much of a misfit. In Europe I am not so much of a misfit because my soul fits the culture MUCH BETTER relatively speaking. So I will always have more energy and feel GOOD when I wake up and go out. In contrast when I wake up in America or Taiwan I feel depressed immediately because I don't feel like I belong there. So it erodes my mental health eventually and fills me with emotional pain. In Philippines and Europe I'm liberated from that. Because the vibe is more positive, soothing, smooth and warm.

Also, this may sound a bit New Agey, but it's true. I also have more coincidences and synchronicities in Europe and Russia too, meaning I often meet people by accident in public places. So it seems my guardian angel or spirit guides usually help me out more there than in the US. So things happen there more often for me. That's natural when you are in your element. When you are in your element, there's more synergy and things happen more.

For example, I met a rock band on a train while trying to get away from a druggie stalking me in Poland. We got acquainted and then I introduced them to my friend Robert. Robert ended up playing in their band for years. So I hooked up my friend Robert with a rock band to play in that I met by chance (or synchronicity if you believe nothing happens by chance) on a train.

Stuff like that happens to me a lot in Russia and Europe, because the energy flows for me much better. In contrast in America or Taiwan time just goes by and I never grow and nothing ever happens. Time feels wasted there. You see what I mean? Thus my interesting experiences in Europe/Russia allow me to GROW more in ways that I don't usually get back home.

Finally, I do have some past life memories in Europe so I strongly believe I was there in some of my past lives. If you research reincarnation you will find that there are a lot of compelling cases of reincarnation that are impossible to explain away. See "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss. Or look up Dr. Ian Stevenson. So what I say is definitely possible and plausible.

Do you get what I mean? That's the best way I can explain it. So I hope you understand my perspective. So you see, it's not just about me having a rosy view of Europe that is unrealistic. It's about more than that.

Hope you and PD learn to listen more from now on. Thanks for listening.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Viewing profile -
hypermak
Last active:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:09 pm

-----------------------

I don't think he is still around, likely left this forum, no long-in since almost half a year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercer wrote:
February 23rd, 2023, 6:33 pm
Yohan wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 11:38 am
I don't think he is still around, likely left this forum, no long-in since almost half a year.
Why did he stop posting?
There are two explanations. The official explanation is that he is too busy and got on with his life in Italy or the Philippines. The conspiracy explanation is that he and publicduende are the same person, so they cannot post at the same time without getting caught. Even with a VPN or proxy, it would be a hassle to have to keep switching between them for two accounts, more trouble than it would be worth. So like Superman and Clark Kent, you never see both at the same time. lol

I dunno. I'm still on the fence on this one. Both scenarios are possible but I cannot prove either one of them.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:36 am
Mercer wrote:
February 23rd, 2023, 6:33 pm
Yohan wrote:
June 24th, 2021, 11:38 am
Why did he stop posting?
There are two explanations. The official explanation is that he is too busy and got on with his life in Italy or the Philippines. The conspiracy explanation is that he and publicduende are the same person, so they cannot post at the same time without getting caught. Even with a VPN or proxy, it would be a hassle to have to keep switching between them for two accounts, more trouble than it would be worth. So like Superman and Clark Kent, you never see both at the same time. lol

I dunno. I'm still on the fence on this one. Both scenarios are possible but I cannot prove either one of them.
@Winston I thought it was established that Hypermak and I are not the same person :-) And he's right, it's kind of insulting towards us Italians, when you say that, just because he is in the food industry, he cannot write in correct English, so he must be me in disguise.

Anyway, I tried to contact him on WhatsApp around Xmas time, but my messages weren't picked up (single tick). Maybe he left Italy again and went abroad and changed his WA account. I guess he wanted to use HA as a playground to improve his English. No idea whether or when he will be back.

I am back...if you guys are OK with it LOL