Do you guys think that many WK and feminists feel Winston and guys like him are "cheating the system"?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Do you guys think that many WK and feminists feel Winston and guys like him are "cheating the system"?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

They only expect "alpha" males to have access to attractive women. And when they say "Alpha" they mean young,good looking guys, with lots of money. Anyone beyond this is seen as deserving much less.

Hence, the surprise when WInston or his followers, who don't fit this stereotype can get "model like" gf's in southeast asia.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Do you guys think that many WK and feminists feel Winston and guys like him are "cheating the system"?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I find it hilarious all the shaming tactics they try to use… “You just can’t handle a real woman!” “You must be very desperate to go to another country!”

Lmao I’m finding a girl from another country because there are no good options here anymore.

As for cheating the system. I say that cheating our current, corrupt system is a glorious accomplishment that Winston and others should be proud of.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you guys think that many WK and feminists feel Winston and guys like him are "cheating the system"?

Post by jamesbond »

Hey guys, check out this video. More and more men are going overseas to find girlfriends and wives because the women in their own western country are garbage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."