How can you become a Good judge of Character? (PUA's)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

How can you become a Good judge of Character? (PUA's)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
One thing I've noticed is that in Academic Institutions your learn about "historical knowledge" the history of a subject and how to analyze that content. And you can also learn, "theoretical knowledge" studying the structure of a item, like studyding the grammar of a language.

However, you don't read behind the surface level of what people tell you, like their intentions, you take all the writing at face value. For instance, in academic writing if someone say X it usually means X. However, it seems that in "society" if someone says X it means it Y. For example, politicians will give a speech and then I tend to believe them. However, their detractors will say that the politician did not mean that at all and his intentions where completely different.

Likewise, it seems that some people have an "amazing ability' to see right though people's intentions and those people's place in society. For instance, a friend told me, "PUA's those guys are sleezy scammers." He never took a PUA class but he could just tell. On the other hand, it too me many years to read, interact with PUA's to come up with a similar conclusion. My conclusion is that PUA's are generally shady guys who are taking advantage of their students and then women if they can. However, most of their "charade' is to target guys, sell them a fantasy, and get their money. You can learn a few social skills along the way. However, you could also learn them through other methods like going to hostels and socializing with people.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How can you become a Good judge of Character? (PUA's)

Post by Cornfed »

Of course panhandlers are sleazy scammers.