Implications of taking the jab

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Implications of the taking the jab

Post by Cornfed »

Seeker wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 1:32 pm
It's likely that Covid will become like another version of the cold or the flu, but the reason the cold and flu are usually so mild is because we've built up immunity since childhood by catching them again and again. I think Covid will go the same way, eventually becoming just another childhood illness. It's already trending that way now.
If it exists, why should it have ever been thought of as anything else?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Implications of the taking the jab

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 1:56 pm
Seeker wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 1:32 pm
It's likely that Covid will become like another version of the cold or the flu, but the reason the cold and flu are usually so mild is because we've built up immunity since childhood by catching them again and again. I think Covid will go the same way, eventually becoming just another childhood illness. It's already trending that way now.
If it exists, why should it have ever been thought of as anything else?
It's all based off the 2002 SARS and none have been proven to be real. Not saying they don't have things cooked up however.
Time to Hide!
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Implications of taking the jab

Post by Seeker »

Ok, after reviewing a recent study suggesting that the spike protein may increase chances of heart attack based upon measurements of inflammatory markers used to predict the chances of heart attack, I would not have taken an MRNA vaccine. Luckily I only had 1 shot and heart disease does not run in my immediate family. I feel perfectly fine 2 months on, but I won't be taking anymore of these damnable vaccines. I also know someone personally who was hospitalised for a few days after their 2nd dose of Moderna, suffering from low blood pressure and heart palpitations. I regret taking it now. Isn't it extremely suspcious that the FDA say they won't release the data on adverse effects of the Pfizer vaccine for 55 years?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^It is indeed.
- Lack of transparency is a massive red flag. We know, though, that from the first 90 days of circulation that there were over a thousand deaths and tens or was it hundreds(?) of thousands of reports of negative effects.

- The shady history of the Pfizer company is a massive red flag already.

- Protection from liability is a massively ginormous red flag. Is it a wonder Pfizer ignores poorer countries where they can't have their liability shield where the people arguably need the vaccines (to the extent that they work) more than we do.

- The push to get everyone on these vaccines irrespective of natural immunity, or other personal factors such as body weight and age that greatly inform risk--more red flags. Add to that the downplaying of possible alternative remedies.

- Biggest red flag of all may be the targeting of children under the age of 12 who are virtually immune to covid already. Like, why the hell...!?

The vax is not without any benefit--specifically, reduction of severity of symptoms WHEN you catch covid (it ain't gonna prevent you from catching it)--but that benefit apparently comes with the more than doubling of your risk of heart disease and weakening of your immune system.

If it fails to stop transmission and spread, and if all-cause mortality is no lower among the vaccinated than it is among the unvaccinated, then what exactly is the point of taking these vaccines? Why is it more desirable to die from some other illness than it is to die from covid? Is there a pro-vaxxer who can explain this to me?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 4:53 pm
^It is indeed.
- Lack of transparency is a massive red flag. We know, though, that from the first 90 days of circulation that there were over a thousand deaths and tens or was it hundreds(?) of thousands of reports of negative effects.

- The shady history of the Pfizer company is a massive red flag already.

- Protection from liability is a massively ginormous red flag. Is it a wonder Pfizer ignores poorer countries where they can't have their liability shield where the people arguably need the vaccines (to the extent that they work) more than we do.

- The push to get everyone on these vaccines irrespective of natural immunity, or other personal factors such as body weight and age that greatly inform risk--more red flags. Add to that the downplaying of possible alternative remedies.

- Biggest red flag of all may be the targeting of children under the age of 12 who are virtually immune to covid already. Like, why the hell...!?

The vax is not without any benefit--specifically, reduction of severity of symptoms WHEN you catch covid (it ain't gonna prevent you from catching it)--but that benefit apparently comes with the more than doubling of your risk of heart disease and weakening of your immune system.

If it fails to stop transmission and spread, and if all-cause mortality is no lower among the vaccinated than it is among the unvaccinated, then what exactly is the point of taking these vaccines? Why is it more desirable to die from some other illness than it is to die from covid? Is there a pro-vaxxer who can explain this to me?
It's kind of exciting to see a fine, critical mind, which you have, kicking into gear and approaching the target with a large payload. Bombs away, and may many more like you apply the same rigorous analysis.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Ty, and I sat on the fence for too long. It was pressure around me to get the jab that forced me to start taking a closer look at the picture. The more that I do the less that I like what I'm seeing.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCXSrEels8k
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Kills Flu Virus In His Colon