Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Who Claim They Never Had A Boyfriend

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 1:46 am
This girl is 19 and says she has never had a date and has never kissed a guy.

Here is part II of this girl's video, she finally goes out on dates (she met these guys on Tinder) and finally got her first kiss as well.

I thought I'd check the comments to see how many men on there would say, "Come over here, baby. I'll kiss you!" I did control F for kiss and saw a lot of other comments from people who said they'd never been kissed or got kissed at a certain age. I was expecting a lot of comments of men hitting on her. She's a nice-looking girl, maybe a solid 7, too. But she's so young. It's a good thing if she's never been kissed, btw. Save it for the right man. If I were single, I'd rather have a pure, 'unused girl' than one who was a experienced kisser. They can learn to kiss over time if that is deemed important.
Last edited by MrMan on November 30th, 2021, 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 4:36 pm
The only reason she has never had a boyfriend until recently, is that she moved to Japan right after college, she lived in Tokyo for 10 years. Japanese men have no interest in American women. She moved back to the US in 2017.
An American woman - regardless her looks and race - has troubles not only in Japan to find a local boyfriend, but also in other Asian countries, especially Thailand is known for its 'Foreign Moaning Minnies' - there are even cartoons about them and MGTOW T-shirts etc.

It's not really about being an American woman, but about the behavior of these women in general. They are totally unwilling and unable to integrate into Asian society.

Of course nobody wants them, neither the local men in Japan or Thailand etc. nor the foreign men who are living permanently somewhere in Asia.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've got an idea for @Tsar He could try to chat up all the girls who respond to these videos with comments like, "I'm 19 and I've never been kissed." Or "I'm 18, and I'm a virgin.."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2021, 10:24 am
jamesbond wrote:
November 29th, 2021, 4:36 pm
The only reason she has never had a boyfriend until recently, is that she moved to Japan right after college, she lived in Tokyo for 10 years. Japanese men have no interest in American women. She moved back to the US in 2017.
An American woman - regardless her looks and race - has troubles not only in Japan to find a local boyfriend, but also in other Asian countries, especially Thailand is known for its 'Foreign Moaning Minnies' - there are even cartoons about them and MGTOW T-shirts etc.

It's not really about being an American woman, but about the behavior of these women in general. They are totally unwilling and unable to integrate into Asian society.
This is true.

The biggest issue is the social status of western women plummets to zero while the social status of western men goes to 100 on a scale of 1 to 10.( in Southeast Asia)

My observations is most western women don't make friends with Asian women or Asian men and prefer to hangout with their own kind. However, the biggest problem they have is jealously from being around crowds of friendly, 100 lb. Asian women with hair down to their ass.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is that same girl going to a boy band concert in Japan.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

She apparently is in love with some of the Japanese guys who are in boy bands.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 1:21 am
She apparently is in love with some of the Japanese guys who are in boy bands.
This woman from the States is plainly stupid, childish, not very intelligent if you ask me.
Boyfriends, seems to be her only problem...

---------------------------

However let me say, not all young women from abroad in Japan are like that,
this video is about a young woman from Ukraine and I have to say, despite Japanese is a foreign language to her, she is very fluent and knows Japan very well, and there is no video so far as I know about missing boyfriends.

All her videos are of intelligent content and in spoken Japanese with subtitles and you can switch over to English Autotranslate, if you cannot understand Ukrainian and Japanese.

Last edited by Yohan on December 2nd, 2021, 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she is entertaining a couple of her friends in Asakusa.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video she's just came back from going to a boy band called Kanjani in Tokyo.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Four years ago she decided to leave Japan and move back to the US.

xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

jamesbond wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 7:02 pm
This woman is 25 and claims that she never has had a boyfriend in her life.

I believe her.

I believe she has dozens of men and maybe a few women and non binaries who send her money every month. These people think she is their girlfriend
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is that girl that lived in Japan for 10 years walking through Shibuya and at the end of the video she goes into a store that has sex toys! :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is 27 and claims she has never had a boyfriend or even had a date in her life!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 5:49 pm
This girl is 27 and claims she has never had a boyfriend or even had a date in her life!
When I see such videos I can only laugh.

Reading through some of these comments, I can only say, my compassion to such stories from women of 'I never had a boyfriend' is rather limited.

Most follow-up comments about this video from women are more about WHY they do NOT want a boyfriend, others sound extremely choosy, just rejecting any man showing up as not good enough for them and so on. Women have many options and those who decided not to have a boyfriend are doing this by their own choice, it's not because they feel lonely or that they cannot find any friendly man.

What about men who cannot find a girlfriend? Men who are looking for a nice girl outnumber women who are looking for a man by a huge margin.
Check out every dating site available, everywhere the same. Ask men how many serious replies they get from women.
Last edited by Yohan on January 23rd, 2022, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't have such a negative attitude toward women who have never had a boyfriend. It isn't always easy to meet someone who doesn't fit your criteria. Men who whine about never having a girlfriend may have passed up opportunities to date plenty of quite hefty interested women.

Women expats can also find it difficult to date and find partners. Some Asian men, for example, might like a pretty white women's looks, but do white women have a reputation for being good wives in a lot of countries? They see whorish-acting white women portrayed in movies. They might cut male movie characters some slack for this behavior if they are buff, tough, and save the planet from terrorists, aliens, and falling asteroids. Divorce rates are also high in the US.

I probably knew more white expat girls, some of them nice-looking, who did not have local boyfriends during my days in Indonesia than those who did.

A girl never having a boyfriend is a good thing. You don't have to hear about her -ex. She hasn't been used up sexually and doesn't have sexually transmitted diseases-- assuming she didn't just have sex anyway without the relationship. She hasn't gotten a lot of experiences of breaking off a relationship with a man who cares about her. She doesn't know as much about the ground rules for these types of relationships, so you get to lay them if you are wise in doing so.