My insane results on Indonesiancupid, Afrointroductions and Filipinacupid vs Tinder back home

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

My insane results on Indonesiancupid, Afrointroductions and Filipinacupid vs Tinder back home

Post by 69ixine »

I posted two shitty mirror pics of me on these sits and was flooded with messages...200 messages in a week on afro introductions.One 10/10 ethiopian woman said she loved me just from looking my pictures.I'm handsome according to most women I meet in the USA,but I cannot get women in the USA to save my life!No matter how hard I try!all the women that make moves on me are fat or ugly !

I tried tinder and I got maybe 20 matches in two weeks.Anytime I messaged the woman they would unmatch me.like it was a game!I joined a incels website for a while,but I realized that I'm not ugly and that women overseas have no problem with me,so the issue isn't my looks.the issue isn't me.the issue is the women here!

I do not even want american women anymore,they cheat and are promiscuous!
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts