Society's Wishlist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Society's Wishlist

Post by Fenix »

*Old blog post I wrote*

I watched a documentary from the United Kingdom about people that wanted to be white. It was called, "Bleach, Nip, Tuck: The White Beauty Myth". I only saw half of the documentary, but that was all I needed to see. American society is so f***ing toxic. You have to always fit in. f**k that bullshit. I use to be the same way, I have to admit. Horror story time! Grab your Hershey's S'mores, sit by the camp fire, relax and enjoy the show! (I see a bear!). I was the nerd in school. I wore windshield wipers as eyeglasses, I would wear highwater blue jeans, with the tight ass shirt on. I got talked about a lot during Middle school and High school.

I was a good egg, got good grades, didn't have sex, do drugs, or smoke. I never got a detention, I didn't even curse, I was just a law abiding citizen. The people I hung out with use to talk trash about me. It got to me a little bit and I began to change my style. I would wear more expensive clothes, the tight jeans were baggy, I still wore the windshield wipers, a motherf***er couldn't see, I wore shirts two sizes larger. I got in trouble (light). The last week of school, I told everyone in my class that I would be a bad guy in 7th grade. I was a bad guy the next year. The first two quarters I got A's, B's and C's. The end of the 2nd quarter, I was making D's and F's. I got school suspensions, detentions, Saturday schools, you name it, I was getting in trouble.

It was fun at the time, but my mother didn't think so. I stopped impressing people and in 8th grade, I got my grades up and I wasn't being bad anymore. High school tore me apart. Even though me and my friends ruled 8th grade as the top dogs, High school was a different ball game in a larger ballpark. I got shitted on by the juniors and seniors. I use to tie my shirt around my waist, it was the cool thing to do. Some black kid yelled, "Take that shirt off around your waist, you look gay." I took it off and I pretended that that shit didn't happen. I had to impress people some more. By the summer of 11th grade, I wanted to change everything. I was tired of being invisible. I started to shave my head, lost my glasses, grew a mustache, and goatee. I started to wear bandanas, I changed my whole fashion sense. I never sagged or wore gold teeth (good job, nerd!). This blog is going off topic in 3...2...1

This documentary was about minorities wanted to look more European. They wanted to "fit in". f**k fitting in. You can't impress everyone. This is what society wants you to do. You know what else society wants you to do? Society has a wishlist. What is this wishlist I speak of? Society expects you to do all of this bullshit, if you don't do it, you are going against their system.

Society's Wishlist:

1. You have to be popular all through Middle and High School.
2. When you turn 15, you have to get your learner's permit by taking safety.
3. When you turn 16, you have to get a job and get your own transportation.
4. When you graduate from High school, you have to go to college.
5. When you are 18, your parents expect you to leave the house and be an adult.
6. After you graduate college, you have to get married.
7. After you get married, you have to have children.
8. You have to buy a house, a dog, a SUV for your children and live the "American Dream".
9 The man or woman has to work until they are 65 years old to get their pension.
10. Both men and women have to live off of their pension and be comfortable in "retirement".
11 You die.

I left out some stuff, but that shitlist up there is what society wants you to do, particularly in that order. When you go to school, you have to have a lot of friends. You have to go to all of the school dances, be a part of a club (chess club, glee club, retard club). When you are in High school, you have to go to all of the homecomings. When you are in High school, you have to go to the senior prom. You are reading this and saying that all of this crap is all over the place like a pigsty, but hold the phone. Society expects you to do ABCD, if you don't, you are a loser, and a traitor. You must burn! I wanted the whole wishlist too, it isn't happening. I am not a conformist. f**k marriage, f**k kids, f**k the American dream, f**k all of that dragon shit. People care too much about "fitting in".

If you have a group of friends with double D's and you have a negative A cup, you have to fit in and get implants. All of your friends are in college, you f***ing loser, you need to be with them too. There is something wrong with this country. Someone dumb will ask, "What is so wrong with graduating High school, going to college, marrying and all that jazz?" It is not realistic. I wanted to go to college too, don't get me wrong. At the time, my family couldn't afford my way into college. I would be in debt right now if that happened. If you don't go to college, you have to get a minimum wage job or two, or enlist in the military. You have no options. You can't impress everyone. I use to think the same way. I didn't go to college, senior prom or whatever, society hates me! f**k society. This is your life, f**k whatever this society thinks. People want to change themselves into something they are not.

People are ashamed of their race. People think that if they get another nose, they will get into Harvard. It is really sick. Live your life how you want. American society is not in control of your life, you are. This blog is scattered, I apologize. I wanted to fit in random shit. This blog is basically about not changing your looks, culture, or goals because society says you are wrong. Don't be ashamed of being a Muslim. Don't be ashamed that you have a big nose. Asian people want European eyes, blacks want Europeans noses and shit. Why would you want to look like the majority? Nature made you that way. Be unique and different. You are still black. No college degree? So what, f**k that shit. I wish people would make their own rules and guidelines, stop following whatever their society tells them to do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Society's Wishlist

Post by momopi »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: Society's Wishlist:
1. You have to be popular all through Middle and High School.
2. When you turn 15, you have to get your learner's permit by taking safety.
3. When you turn 16, you have to get a job and get your own transportation.
4. When you graduate from High school, you have to go to college.
5. When you are 18, your parents expect you to leave the house and be an adult.
6. After you graduate college, you have to get married.
7. After you get married, you have to have children.
8. You have to buy a house, a dog, a SUV for your children and live the "American Dream".
9 The man or woman has to work until they are 65 years old to get their pension.
10. Both men and women have to live off of their pension and be comfortable in "retirement".
11 You die.
Social security is a taxpayer funded social insurance program, it's not a pension. Actually, few jobs today offer traditional style pensions today. I don't have time to get into the details & will just provide a short example. A traditional pension is designed so that you could live on the pension without other sources of income. Social Security, on the other hand, is intended as supplemental income to help you, but should not be your sole source of retirement funds.

Depending on your year of birth, you cannot claim the full amount on your social security benefits until ages 65-67, though you could start collecting at age 62 at reduced amount:
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/retire2/agereduction.htm

Somewhere in your list, you can add "buy a house with 30-year mortgage and never manage to pay off the loan", because idiots use their house/home equity like ATM machine.