Spreading your seed to as many women as possible is the most alpha thing a man can do, and his true destiny.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
KAMEHAMEHA
Freshman Poster

Spreading your seed to as many women as possible is the most alpha thing a man can do, and his true destiny.

Post by KAMEHAMEHA »

Think about it, what do we KNOW for sure matters in life (at least in the physical world), passing on your genes. It's not in our DNA to care about some promotion at work because will that really matter in 100 years? Most likely not, as long as you are capable of spreading your seed you're good. Happiness triggers are intended to be brought on by sex and food, one is reproduction itself and the other is sustaining yourself for further reproduction. From an evolutionary standpoint, as long as immortality is impossible it will be the task of any and all lifeforms to reproduce. Even to the micro level the meaning of cells is to create again and again. The meaning of everything is to recreate, as God intended to keep nature moving. You can't disagree just because it may not be the meaning of your life. It's the core aim of life in general but with how detached many are from the natural world they have been sidetracked in their goals. As long as I'm healthy and financially secure I'm spreading my seed.

It's in our nature to leave a lasting legacy, the only surefire way to do that is biologically. And with the beta males being in full swing these days the people that I've created in many countries from NA to EU to Asia will still have a provider willing to look after the single mom. The reality on a macro level is still AF/BB. I have desirable traits (white, tall, blue eyes and a 98%ile IQ tested by a psychologist) so these kids will likely be successful especially in places like Columbia and Philippines where the average IQ is in the 80s. This is your destiny as programmed in your DNA, If you are a high value person in intelligence and phenotypes you are doing the world and yourself a favor.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Spreading your seed to as many women as possible is the most alpha thing a man can do, and his true destiny.

Post by Shemp »

I've often wondered about this notion that men want to reproduce. Someone like Bill Gates could pay 10,000 poor women in the Philippines or whatever $100,000 each to be inseminated with his sperm. This would have to be artificial insemination due to time constraints, of course. Even if we double the cost to $200,000 to account for the insemination costs, cost of pregnancy and delivery, cost of verifying DNA of baby matches that of Gates, it's still only $2 billion, or just a fraction of his net worth. Thoughts?
KAMEHAMEHA
Freshman Poster

Re: Spreading your seed to as many women as possible is the most alpha thing a man can do, and his true destiny.

Post by KAMEHAMEHA »

If Bill wants to do that power to him he can go on ahead. I think he wouldnt even have to pay them tho so many would be glad to have his sperm. He is white with an IQ of 160 and comes from an extremely successful and high IQ lineage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The white mans' dream seems to be more of a K-selected thing of setting up a legacy rather than spraying sperm around.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

KAMEHAMEHA wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 2:50 pm
I have desirable traits (white, tall, blue eyes and a 98%ile IQ tested by a psychologist) so these kids will likely be successful especially in places like Columbia and Philippines where the average IQ is in the 80s.
I think nature has a way of pointing out the flaws of such thinking with the rise of autism and psychopathy among that demographic. One prominent example was serial killer Ted Bundy had an IQ of 136 and he had each of the "desirable traits" you mentioned.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

KAMEHAMEHA wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Think about it, what do we KNOW for sure matters in life (at least in the physical world), passing on your genes. It's not in our DNA to care about some promotion at work because will that really matter in 100 years? Most likely not, as long as you are capable of spreading your seed you're good. Happiness triggers are intended to be brought on by sex and food, one is reproduction itself and the other is sustaining yourself for further reproduction. From an evolutionary standpoint, as long as immortality is impossible it will be the task of any and all lifeforms to reproduce. Even to the micro level the meaning of cells is to create again and again. The meaning of everything is to recreate, as God intended to keep nature moving. You can't disagree just because it may not be the meaning of your life. It's the core aim of life in general but with how detached many are from the natural world they have been sidetracked in their goals. As long as I'm healthy and financially secure I'm spreading my seed.

It's in our nature to leave a lasting legacy, the only surefire way to do that is biologically. And with the beta males being in full swing these days the people that I've created in many countries from NA to EU to Asia will still have a provider willing to look after the single mom. The reality on a macro level is still AF/BB. I have desirable traits (white, tall, blue eyes and a 98%ile IQ tested by a psychologist) so these kids will likely be successful especially in places like Columbia and Philippines where the average IQ is in the 80s. This is your destiny as programmed in your DNA, If you are a high value person in intelligence and phenotypes you are doing the world and yourself a favor.
Per your own right, I duly note that you don't have an insurmountable IQ, guy. "Columbia" the country?!?!? Really, guy?? Proofread your feed.
KAMEHAMEHA
Freshman Poster

Post by KAMEHAMEHA »

Proofread your feed
Nah that's not what smart ppl do. We have more important things to do with our time rather than rack up & carefully proofread 2321 posts on a dead forum. You wouldn't understand it brainlet =^)

Also LMFAOO at thinking a typo has anything to do with processing speed + power.