Curious about Israeli women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Curious about Israeli women

Post by ssjparris »

Does anybody have experience with women from israel ? i read things from roosh v about them and his forum. but nothing else. i hear they are aggressive and tough and most of them are not attractive at all. very few of them are attractive. anybody can tell me details about them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: curious about israeli women

Post by OutWest »

ssjparris wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 10:17 pm
Does anybody have experience with women from israel ? i read things from roosh v about them and his forum. but nothing else. i hear they are aggressive and tough and most of them are not attractive at all. very few of them are attractive. anybody can tell me details about them.
There are all kinds in Israel. Some homely girls and some of the most beautiful girls on the planet. I still think about one Israeli army sargeant I met... About 25 years old, a Yemeni lovely, with a voice that could raise the dead and a touch that was devine. I think of her still.... I hope she is happy and loved...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Do they look like Wonder Woman?
kavaking
Freshman Poster

Post by kavaking »

I've met one that blew me away. She was working at a mall here in the states. She had long wavy hair, olive skin, and gold/green eyes. She was beautiful and otherworldly. The darker ones are very beautiful imo. The only turn off is that some Israeli women seem to be Ultra Liberal Feminist
Feminism must be stopped!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Most of them are descendants of European Jews who migrated to the region. I don't know much about them and have no personal experience with them, but I've heard that they can be quite tough. I'm much more comfortable sticking to something of my own 'genus' of Homos sapiens sapiens.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

my israeli woman was very nice and feminine.they do have higher standards though,spoiiled as hell.good in bed and quit romantic though...once you get in itds all good tbh.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 3:42 am
Do they look like Wonder Woman?
:roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Curious about Israeli women

Post by Cornfed »

Some Sephardic Jewesses have a unique kind of beauty that is really captivating. If Arab females also look like that it is a shame they are generally covered up, although probably good policy.
Last edited by Cornfed on January 14th, 2018, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol this is what Israeli women look like in general. lol jk

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There must be a thread on city-data about them somewhere.

Also search this site for FSchmidt's, Ladislav's and Contrarian Expatriate's posts on Israel.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But city data is very politically correct right? You aren't going to get blunt truth there. You will only get politically correct views there that are often skewed and inaccurate in order to not offend and sound positive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne