Winston your pay pal account is not working

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Winston your pay pal account is not working

Post by gmm567 »

I am trying to buy your e-book. The link on your catalogue doesn't take me to your account on paypal. It just takes me to the main pay-pal account.

Now , I can find your store on pay-pal, but it doesn't work when I click on it. So I am unable to pay.

There is a way to send it through pay-pal but I need your e-mail address for your pay-pal account OR your phone number that is linked to your pay-pall.

Best not to do this on your public forum. I'll email you

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston your pay pal account is not working

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:I am trying to buy your e-book. The link on your catalogue doesn't take me to your account on paypal. It just takes me to the main pay-pal account.

Now , I can find your store on pay-pal, but it doesn't work when I click on it. So I am unable to pay.

There is a way to send it through pay-pal but I need your e-mail address for your pay-pal account OR your phone number that is linked to your pay-pall.

Best not to do this on your public forum. I'll email you
W: Hi Gmm, sorry that my catalogue system is amateurish. The link doesn't take you to my direct PayPal address. It takes you to the main PayPal page. From there, you are supposed to click on the "Send Money" tab and then enter my PayPal email address, which is wwu777us@yahoo.com or wwu777@aol.com. That's why I put my PayPal email on the catalogue.

It's ok to talk about it here, since my PayPal email is public information.

Let me know if it works after you try this.

Thanks a bunch!

And happy holidays to you and your family.

Winston