Filipina Ladies Showing Men "How Special They Are"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Filipina Ladies Showing Men "How Special They Are"

Post by raindreamer333 »

Hey,

I want to just share a short experience that happened. I went to my Filipina fiance's church, and after church we, and around 20 or so church members, went to a park on a hill. There was just a few other guys apart from me, and the rest were Filipina ladies.

Anyway, they did a group photo of the ladies, and then one for just a few guys. BUt instead all the ladies wanted to be in the picture. They said they wanted to surround us guys with women just "to show how special they are to us."

That was a sweet thing to say, and such a contrast to the family I grew up in. IN my family, my sisters were selfish, entitled, rude little bitches who treated my mom like a maid and who had no respect for men. My sisters repeatedly would bash me and bash my dad. No respect and no kindness, and constant rudeness and humiliation.

I just can't believe what a contrast life is now I am with my Filipina fiance and her friends compared to my home life I grew up in.
ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Post by ultraviolet »

Great post raindreamer333.
For those of us not outside the Anglosphere yet, insights like yours are valuable.
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipina Ladies Showing Men "How Special They Are&a

Post by dano »

raindreamer333 wrote:Hey,

I want to just share a short experience that happened. I went to my Filipina fiance's church, and after church we, and around 20 or so church members, went to a park on a hill. There was just a few other guys apart from me, and the rest were Filipina ladies.

Anyway, they did a group photo of the ladies, and then one for just a few guys. BUt instead all the ladies wanted to be in the picture. They said they wanted to surround us guys with women just "to show how special they are to us."

That was a sweet thing to say, and such a contrast to the family I grew up in. IN my family, my sisters were selfish, entitled, rude little bitches who treated my mom like a maid and who had no respect for men. My sisters repeatedly would bash me and bash my dad. No respect and no kindness, and constant rudeness and humiliation.

I just can't believe what a contrast life is now I am with my Filipina fiance and her friends compared to my home life I grew up in.
I totally agree with you raindreamer333. My experiences with my mom and sister are similar to yours. My mom and sister are both crazy bitches. I tolerate them for the most part but I have been known to cuss them out, which I'm quite proud of.

I personally believe that filipinas have the lowest rate of narcisissm of any group of women. The divorce statistics support my belief as well. Having lived in four countries I can safely say filipinas are by far most pleasant women to be around. If they do something to piss you off they always say "sorry" afterwards. If a western woman does something to piss you off theres no way she's saying sorry, she means it!
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Hell yeah guys. Nice posts. My girlfriend is fillipina. In seven short days with her, I have never been treated so well in my life with a lifetime of ameriskank relationships. She could be assertive when she wanted to be, but otherwise she was so kindhearted that I was actually in shock that a girl would truly behave this way. Night and day difference. These are women of quality unlike anything I've ever seen. Like I'm dating something out of mythology.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Like I'm dating something out of mythology.
QFT.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Gf's Dad

Post by Montanaland »

What's ironic is that my girlfriends dad is living in the Phillipines part time and dating a 20yr fillipina girl.
Last edited by Montanaland on June 6th, 2010, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Post by raindreamer333 »

My mom loves my fiance like she is the daughter she never had. Someone who is actually sweet and caring.

My fiance often buys my mom flower, and for no occassion in particular. Not just on Mother's day or birthday. If she is walking down the street and she sees nice flowers for sale, she buys them and just gives them to my mom for no special reason.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

where is she from???