Teeth Remineralization?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Teeth Remineralization?

Post by zacb »

Has anyone tried this with success? I think I am going to try this. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Teeth Remineralization?

Post by Tsar »

I have been trying. Why do you ask?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well I have a cavity, and started cutting out thinks via Ramiel Nagal's book. How is it working for you? Would adding vitamins to my diet work that compensate. I have eliminated sugar from my diet, and I will see how it goes.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

zacb wrote:Well I have a cavity, and started cutting out thinks via Ramiel Nagal's book. How is it working for you? Would adding vitamins to my diet work that compensate. I have eliminated sugar from my diet, and I will see how it goes.
I didn't have a cavity but I would believe that adding vitamins would be another good thing.

I would recommend single capsule vitamins and minerals. Important ones are Vitamin K, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D. Vitamin C is also good to have. I haven't taken Vitamin E but I've heard that is suppose to be good. Magnesium is also an important mineral. You can PM me for more information.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑