Gang Stalking or Organized Stalking

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Gang Stalking or Organized Stalking

Post by dreamer82 »

This is a real crime that is happening more and more. I didn't know about it and would hardly believe it if it didn't happen to me. Some of you may also be targeted because of your views about America. Be aware if you feel something is wrong.

http://www.avnewstalk.com/Gang-Stalking.html

I would not wish this on anybody else.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

Hmmm, very scary indeed. Thanks for posting this - as it says at the end of the article, knowing about these tactics would give the targeted individual some power.

One particular section intrigued me:
e) Everyday life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, sleep deprivation, drugging food, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action.

It might seem harmless to these Citizen Informants, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc. It's like the death of a thousand paper cuts. One or two minor incidents will not cause any harm to the target, but over time the target is slowly worn down.
The bolded parts reminded me of Winston's Murphy's Law threads, with many of these things happening to him in recent times. I dismissed some of these as a normal part of daily living, but if he's getting harassed an inordinate number of times in a short space of time, it does make you wonder. The truck incident was weird enough, but that can happen. Then there was the strange one with the sociopath in the carpark, which was most unusual it has to be said. I wonder if even the Hoff incident is connected...

Sorry to be alarmist, just throwing it out there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, it seems like evil Western regimes have gang stalking down to a fine art. Their basic problem seems to be a lack of resources to target individual cases, so you only occasionally come to the top of their inbox. Sometimes their methods become more overt than those mentioned, as in the case of the ASIO scum stalking Peter Nolan.

Another thing I suspect they do is run computer searches to detect people statistically likely to be enemies of their evil machinations, work out what those people are doing to improve their situation and then proceed to throw a spanner in the works. Say one of their targets is trying to get his boat skipper's license and the local regulations require 300 hours of experience on a boat. They will wait until he has 250 hours experience and then change the regulation to require, say, two years continuous employment on a boat, which he won't be able to get because companies will be used to only hiring people who already have their skipper's license. It is not so much that the regime is that bothered about the individual targets, but by thwarting them they will thwart all sorts of similar people without even trying.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

People are being terrorized. Enemies or potential enemies of the state are chosen, their names turned over on Community Notification lists. Then the fun begins. Information is gathered while the "targeted individual" is unaware. He or she is not told about their notification. If the target moves, the information goes with him so that he will be able to escape the harassment. The goal of this is to wear down the individual to where he kills himself, goes to jail, or becomes homeless or destitute.

When I was suspicious of this happening to me from the condo above me, I took license plates and had them run. I was surprised by the results. The cars belonged to a US Navy (ret) officer, his son, and the son's wife. Actually it does not surprise me that these scumbags would be military-related. Here are their names: Harrison Heublein, Spencer Heublein, Heather Strong. They live in the Riverside, CA area. I was spied on, eavesdropped, surveilled, computer hacked, threatened, among other things.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

dreamer82 wrote:
Actually it does not surprise me that these scumbags would be military-related. Here are their names: Harrison Heublein, Spencer Heublein, Heather Strong. They live in the Riverside, CA area. I was spied on, eavesdropped, surveilled, computer hacked, threatened, among other things.
+1 for naming names and location.

Shed the light of day.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Yeah, it seems like evil Western regimes have gang stalking down to a fine art. Their basic problem seems to be a lack of resources to target individual cases, so you only occasionally come to the top of their inbox. Sometimes their methods become more overt than those mentioned, as in the case of the ASIO scum stalking Peter Nolan.
Undeniably true. Persecution of Nolan by useless faggots with nothing else to do was a perfect example of gangstalking.
+1
Cornfed wrote:
Another thing I suspect they do is run computer searches to detect people statistically likely to be enemies of their evil machinations, work out what those people are doing to improve their situation and then proceed to throw a spanner in the works.
You're right about the computer program, they definitely have mathematical models and work on increasing control through new "forcing functions" or changed coefficients when needed. I think though that they simply monitor classes, not individuals. They are boiling the whole pot of frogs, not just one frog. So I would suggest that a better example (than the one one you gave) would be the recent raise in the fee for renouncing USSA citizenship. A discouraging or disheartening annoyance. Not insurmountable, just a little harder to get out of the boiling pot. Keeps down the numbers of "leapers".
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

It is insurmountable. Once you're targeted, it never ends. Perhaps going to a foreign country would help but here in the West, it can't be overcome. Everywhere you go whether it's the doctor, library, or even business, they are notified when your name pops up in a computer. It's a living hell for those that are targeted. I don't expect to be believed in my case, but I don't know what to do about it. I took a roadtrip to the SF Bay Area and I was messed with at each hotel I stayed at. I can't convince anyone because it all sounds so surreal.

Here's another link

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/faq/

Thanks Cornfed, Jester, and johnnyderp for responding. If some authorities notify you of someone don't assume it's true.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Gang Stalking or Organized Stalking

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

dreamer82 wrote:This is a real crime that is happening more and more. I didn't know about it and would hardly believe it if it didn't happen to me. Some of you may also be targeted because of your views about America. Be aware if you feel something is wrong.

http://www.avnewstalk.com/Gang-Stalking.html

I would not wish this on anybody else.
May of my colleagues and friends are gangstalked. This is the most public case. Mark has been attacked endlessly by ASIO because of his co-operation and collaboration with me a few years back.

http://www.markflowers.org/

People have been saying "Peter, you are crazy, ASIO is not going to pay money to people to troll you."

We are are aware that ASIO is gangstalking AT LEAST 10,000 people in Australia....we think the number is more like 100,000 being monitored in the Targeted Individual Program. They are nicknamed TIs.

The main gang stalkers are off duty cops. That is where they get their numbers from. All cops know about gang stalking. Vast numbers of them participate as stalkers as well as setting people up. The stalkers cause trouble to some unsuspecting guy....he reacts...the cops come and suddenly 3 or 4 people are accusing him of violence and he's spending the next 2 or 3 days in jail.

When he gets out and tells his story no one believes him...happens every week....if not every day in Australia.

They also use energy weapons which really mess up your head. I have been subjected to energy weapons only twice...some people I know are subjected to them daily.

When I was in london MI5/6 used to call hookers and send them to hotels and give them my name and very closely held cell number. Very few people knew that cell number as I got it without any id and only gave it to people I was working with at a client. So it is clear MI5/6 approached someone close to me to get the number. When the girls would get to the hotel they would call me on my cell...I would be in the office and have to excuse myself and explain that they were the victim of a prank. No point telling them about MI5/6.

They used to call me with an electronic distortion device on the phone and try threatening me with violence and harm and that...I just laughed at them and told them they knew as well as I did they could not touch me...I used to invite them over for dinner at my local little Indian place.....they never came....so each time they called I called them cowards because they could not even be bothered to come have a chat face to face.

Here in Germany they do not allow GangStalking because the police will not play ball. The police here have no desire to get involved with the gang stalking process because of the nazi past....it is the end of a cops career and the end of his social circles to participate in something like that.

So yeah...I have known about this since 2009.....and in places like the USSA, USSK, OZ it's pretty severe.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

dreamer82 wrote:It is insurmountable. Once you're targeted, it never ends. Perhaps going to a foreign country would help but here in the West, it can't be overcome. Everywhere you go whether it's the doctor, library, or even business, they are notified when your name pops up in a computer. It's a living hell for those that are targeted. I don't expect to be believed in my case, but I don't know what to do about it. I took a roadtrip to the SF Bay Area and I was messed with at each hotel I stayed at. I can't convince anyone because it all sounds so surreal.

Here's another link

http://gangstalking.wordpress.com/faq/

Thanks Cornfed, Jester, and johnnyderp for responding. If some authorities notify you of someone don't assume it's true.
This is one more reason I live in Germany...they will not do this shit to me here. Not a chance. They have used energy weapons on me twice here just to let me know they have not forgotten me....but that's no problem for someone like me.

I knew full well that if I took on the various guvmints I would have to make sure I could defend myself. The very fact I am still here 7 years later makes it quite clear I know how to defend myself in the face that the guvmint is my enemy.

Indeed? Before I went to my court meeting in Germany I sent the judge a notice which included the statement that I reserve the right to carry any weapon I choose and to use it however I see fit. So I got frisked on the way in as you would expect. He asked me why sent him that notice. I told him that the very fact I was here in the court after 5 years of criminal persecution by two governments should make it clear to him that I know full well how to defend myself against a government that is criminal in nature. He took the hint. I told him that in front of 4 armed cops and 2 plain clothed cops too....It was all in German so the cops understood every word said. I had an interpreter on the day.

So yeah....that meeting with the Germans was back in April 2012 and the Germans have seen to it that no one f***s with me here in Germany. I am pretty sure they have told ASIO to take a hike and not operate on German soil as well.

It is not until men are willing to fight back that they are actually going to get anywhere. After all? How many people can simply relocated like I did? Hmm? Indeed? I was working in Germany and just stayed.

Our friends at ASIO run a lot of web sites about me slandering me...just put my name into google and see how many sites there are now...that must have cost them quite a bit of money...and they troll me around all over the place...they get my twitter, FB, YT channels closed down which is why I now keep my back catalog on kickass.

Yep...people have called me all sorts of names these last 7 years..the ONE thing no one has called me is WRONG...on anything I have said...how about that? I did make ONE mistake about the JFK EO for silver.......but one small mistake like that in SEVEN YEARS of working in these rather murky waters puts me at the top of the list of people who know their stuff.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!