Online dating conversations

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Online dating conversations

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think it would be interesting to read some online dating conversations that either went badly, or went well, for analysis. I'm in the middle of one right now, and when it ends I'll post it. In the meantime, feel free to post some of your own conversations so we can analyse them.

Or, we can talk about how they usually go, how they end and why, etc etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

IMO, always try to maintain tension. Keep teasing from time to time. Tease them like a bratty little sister. Hint about something they did, like it's not too bright. I think that this forces them to try to impress you. They try to turn on their flirtiness, like they did as a young teen, trying to get noticed by the boys in a sexual way. They really love the challenge. And being teased for a girl is comforting, it means you like her.

And in general keep it light and fun.

Good luck.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."