Even if you go overseas you can't date up...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

djfourmoney wrote: I do have a preference for White women/European decent Latinas, always have, seemingly always will as I look to "lock" that in.

Is that born out of racism? No the excuse I will make is that its apart of conditioning that was proven to me by a documentary "The Glow of White Women" - http://www.linktv.org/programs/the-glow-of-white-women
Black women would LOVE you to believe that is the reason, but it is likely not. The reason you prefer white or latin women is natural selection. Now that I live in Africa, I see hordes of white men who prefer and marry black women.

Since white women are considered higher on the social totem pole, many people would like to shame you into leaving them alone.

This documentary is far too full of South African Apartheid baggage to make any sense to me. I just cannot relate to it, but just know that your penis rises and falls according to nature, not conditioning. If your theory is correct, we could just "condition" pedophiles and homosexuals out of their attractions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

This video is from Current tv, Al Gore's left-wing network. Do you really think they would put a pro-foreign bride video up?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

WuFan wrote:So can anyone actually dispute anything I said with scientific facts?

All the replies on here so far are either "you´re wrong" or about some personal anecdotes.

Show me pictures of ugly or average looking guys marrying foreign hotties.
Actually, you were the one who stated your view of people's atttractiveness as if it were absolute scientific fact. Others simply said their experience was different. There is no scientific or engineering formula to empirically prove who is or is not attractive; by definition it is subjective. So if a guy thinks his gf/wife is sexy - who are we to say she isn't. Only a very young or very foolish person would worry about whether other guys think his girl is hot enough. Men don't do this.

As to posting pics - this forum is full of them. All that does is give childish guys the opportunity to say the girl is not really attractive. Why would any guy post pics of his gf/wife and subject them to that.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

chanta76 wrote:White guys that go to asia looking for an Asian girl friend fall in two category.
Either they have major Asian fetish and so much yellow fever ..her being Asian is all that matters. You see this in NYC ..white guys with ugly looking Asian girls that average asian guys wouldn't date but to the white guys they think they are in heaven.

Or the second category of white guys that look for an Asian wife is because Asian women in Asia are allot more feminine and traditional than American women.

In the Philippines and to some extent Thailand it's not uncommon to see old ugly white dudes with Asian girls that are half their age. Are these Asian girls hot? I don't think so BUT for these white guys to get a younger OK looking girl is allot better than what they can get back in the states.

Part of the reason why western men go overseas to look for a women is because the women over there act like women and are allot more feminine than American women.
+1
I will admit that I am all of the above on this. Yes I have a bit of yellow fever, yes I think that Asian women in Asia are more feminine and therefore more attractive, and yes an old white dude like myself (I won't quite admit to ugly) can easily get a girl half my age or less, particularly if he is interested in marriage or an LTR.

What I don't agree with and what no one can demonstrate in the dozen similar threads on HA, is what is and isn't attractive. So the whole initial theory is nonsense. If I think a girl I am sleeping with is hot that's all that matters to me. If someone else thinks that his 250 pound American whale is hot - well that's not my taste, but...

American and Western culture backs Wu Fan's assertion because it is to their benefit to keep guys from looking abroad. If a guy listens and says to himself "Yeah all my friends say that 90 pound Asian girl is less hot than that 175 lb. American heffer" then he is an idiot. But the world is filled with idiots who listen to what others think. Don't be one of those idiots.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

davewe wrote: +1
I will admit that I am all of the above on this. Yes I have a bit of yellow fever, yes I think that Asian women in Asia are more feminine and therefore more attractive, and yes an old white dude like myself (I won't quite admit to ugly) can easily get a girl half my age or less, particularly if he is interested in marriage or an LTR.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

What I don't agree with and what no one can demonstrate in the dozen similar threads on HA, is what is and isn't attractive. So the whole initial theory is nonsense. If I think a girl I am sleeping with is hot that's all that matters to me. If someone else thinks that his 250 pound American whale is hot - well that's not my taste, but...
I applaud such men for providing "suppressive fire". :D

American and Western culture backs Wu Fan's assertion because it is to their benefit to keep guys from looking abroad. If a guy listens and says to himself "Yeah all my friends say that 90 pound Asian girl is less hot than that 175 lb. American heffer" then he is an idiot. But the world is filled with idiots who listen to what others think. Don't be one of those idiots.
Guys don't understand that even if a particular woman doesn't date him, she still benefits by his participation in the dating game. Women, businesses, and govts understand his value in the equation.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Look at these "Beauty & The Beast" photos

Post by MatureDJ »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Look at these "Beauty & The Beast" photos

Post by Banano »