Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Cornfed » January 10th, 2019, 1:47 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 7:15 pm
I like this song
Of course you do, because it embodies the mentality that cynical females and cynical men like you need to prey on.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by NMBob » January 10th, 2019, 6:25 pm

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » January 10th, 2019, 8:45 pm

Enough of the wise cracks guys. Hey this suggestion just came in. Everything I do, I do it for you - Bryan Adams. We may just go with this one.

"I'd walk the wire for you, I'd die for you. You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you."

That's what we're all about here at Dream Connections. Keep those suggestions coming in.

Mark@DreamConnections.com
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » January 11th, 2019, 1:53 am

Dear Mark Davis,

Please stop what just seems to sure look like attempts to take advantage of ignorant people by pushing them into stuff like this thing that roughly 80 percent of the internet says works out to be similar to a scam and almost certain loss of money.

You claim to be a man of god and yet sleep at night while pawning off this referral garbage on people that most internet information indicates that most all investing, lose money?? And you seem, from outside observations, to make sure your suckers, I mean followers , don't find out all the bad information about Genesis mining. Designate the warning comments as private in youtube do you Mark , so they don't show and people will be ill informed?? So , it sure doesn't look to the naked eye to simply be done out of ignorance. No conscience you have taking the ill informed's money in such an awful venture? I am shocked that somehow the better business bureau should positively rate any company involved in pushing people into such money losing ventures that just doesn't seem to be even part of their business's area of work. Unfortunately, a BBB rating seems to be pretty worthless these days based on some companies you can read about yet still have decent ratings, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

Now, let's see, Steve Neese , pays for your tour and dates one of your tour girls who keeps asking him for money. You effectively seem to censor what he tries to tell people, and apparently ban him from spending more money with you and ban him from returning on another tour, because he indicated he wanted to but you kicked him out of the tribe. Yet, the girl who demands the money, she is not banned and is in more recent tour videos. So, you sure don't protect the customer, but protect the girls asking for money repeatedly and make them available to the next paying costumers.

Post videos with Ukrainian bloggers recommending your company, except I and it seems others just don't see where you mention that she is actually on your payroll! That's a pretty Artful Dodge there isn't it? Likely illegal too according to most FTC information I have read.

Isn't there a phrase, Best humor is based in ..... ??
Last edited by NMBob on January 11th, 2019, 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » January 11th, 2019, 2:18 am

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » January 12th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Hey Mark Davis at Dream Connections and thanks guys for all your submissions and the lucky winner is.... Jason A. from Tacoma, WA. Congratulations Jason, you'll be going on a free Quest Tour of your choice any time this year. You'll have to pick up your own airfare as that adds very little to the value of the tour.

Hey I like your suggestion Jason and we're going to go with it - Everything I do, I do it for you. This is our new theme song.

That's what I'm all about here at Dream Connections.

"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"

Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you.

Look into your heart – you will find
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am, take my life.
I would give it all, I would sacrifice.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah.

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love.
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah.

Look into your heart, baby...

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more.

Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you,
Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you.

You know it's true:
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you.

Everything I do, darling.
You will see it's true.
You will see it's true.
Yeah!
Search your heart and your soul
You can't tell it's not worth dying for
I'll be there
I'd walk the fire for you
I'd die for you
Oh, yeah.
I'm going all the time, all the way.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » January 13th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Hi NMBob. Yeah, we're not going to litigate the company on a forum. It is what it is and we're making it work for those who choose it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural » January 15th, 2019, 12:44 am

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 7:15 pm
Hey Mark Edward Davis here at Dream Connections and I am excited to announce our first ever and potentially only Dream Connections Theme Song Contest ....... It is what it is

Mark, I have no interest in taking a tour of any kind from anyone and am simply an objective observer. What I see here is a lot of criticism and allegations toward you, yet your response is to say it is what it is and to talk about your theme song. I have criticized Winston on this forum for promoting Foreign Affair while the owners of the company refuse to come here and answer questions and allegations. So at least you do show up here. But cmon man, you aren't doing yourself any favors with that type of response and really it just makes things even more suspicious. If all this stuff isnt true then tell us why and how, be a man and stand up for yourself. Nobody in this thread gives a rats butt about your theme song. Or if it is true then best to say nothing like your competitors. Again just an independent observation.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson