Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


is America a place to prosper anymore?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7410
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Cornfed » July 20th, 2019, 1:47 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:38 pm
Well, I have well over one million reasons which say otherwise. 8) That is especially true when you consider that my white colleagues, who were generally paid as much or more than I was, will still be working all of their lives and living paycheck to paycheck to pay for mortgages, old student loans, child support from multiples marriages, and university tuition for all of their offspring.
That's another thing. Being black also gives you the opportunity to not reproduce without regret.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6001
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Post by Ghost » July 20th, 2019, 4:32 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on July 31st, 2019, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7410
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Cornfed » July 20th, 2019, 4:48 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 2:43 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 12:45 pm
Yeah that's pretty much what I've concluded, so maybe I'll just live a life of ease until the money runs out and then turn to crime or something.
How much money do you have to burn, anyway? From your posts I never had the impression it was an awful lot. But if it's sufficient for you to live off of for quite a while, it may be enough for you enter some other ventures or go some cheap foreign place.
Well it would be good if people had ideas about ventures and cheap foreign places. I've been offered a particular venture and agonised about it for a while, but I don't know. It involves committing most of my money.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5061
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Moretorque » July 21st, 2019, 1:19 am

fschmidt wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 12:38 pm
The main change is that you can no longer prosper from honest work. But you can still prosper by screwing people over or selling trendy junk.
He hit it on the head, today the people who are doing well are really the non producers. In my college town there are lots of people doing fairly well connected with UF but the colleges are now teaching alot of crap and the quality of what the students get for the money is really low.
Time to Hide!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster
Posts: 520
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by onethousandknives » July 21st, 2019, 6:58 am

I don't think America is a place to build a life anymore. But America is still an amusement park to make as much money as you can, which is what the immigrants do when they come here. Generally this path is work a 9-5 at low wages, save all your money and live essentially completely third world within the country and drive $500 beater cars, rent or live in a house that you never fix ever, take ALL the money you can from welfare services or reduced rate things, even go to the food bank or churches for food and clothes and Christmas toys for the kids if you got them. After 5-10 years of doing this you can buy a rental property and start relaxing a little bit, then buy another and another. Hire other immigrants to do all the maintenance at cut rates and hook them in with promises of big money. If you suffer any consequences from doing the questionably legal things like putting your electricity in your grandmother's name for lower rates while having half a million in the bank, it doesn't matter, you got a second passport and can just go back to your own country with a half million in the bank.

*based on a true story of someone I know.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7410
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Cornfed » July 21st, 2019, 7:59 am

onethousandknives wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 6:58 am
I don't think America is a place to build a life anymore. But America is still an amusement park to make as much money as you can, which is what the immigrants do when they come here.
Yeah the West is just a place to plunder the past efforts of white men now.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3394
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 21st, 2019, 10:48 pm



1. 1:06 Most Americans are not doing well
2. 3:07 We're not really the land opportunity
3. 6:09 The wedding complex is bad for marriage
4. 7:06 Rich people do not play by the same rules
5. 9:40 Americans are paying way more for way worse healthcare
6. 11:50 There's no reason why colleges have to be so expensive
7. 14:24 Most millennials don't have basic financial literacy
8. 16:06 The stock market isn't the real economy

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7410
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Cornfed » July 22nd, 2019, 7:05 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 10:48 pm
1. 1:06 Most Americans are not doing well
2. 3:07 We're not really the land opportunity
3. 6:09 The wedding complex is bad for marriage
4. 7:06 Rich people do not play by the same rules
5. 9:40 Americans are paying way more for way worse healthcare
6. 11:50 There's no reason why colleges have to be so expensive
7. 14:24 Most millennials don't have basic financial literacy
8. 16:06 The stock market isn't the real economy
Seems very reasonable. Well done to the intelligent man who wrote the script for her to read.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5061
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Moretorque » July 22nd, 2019, 2:50 pm

Cornfed wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 7:59 am
onethousandknives wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 6:58 am
I don't think America is a place to build a life anymore. But America is still an amusement park to make as much money as you can, which is what the immigrants do when they come here.
Yeah the West is just a place to plunder the past efforts of white men now.
wHAT MADE ALL THIS POSSIBLE ? , that is what the people who set monetary policy wanted when they set America up as the fraudulent reserve currency.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 17th, 2019, 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8687
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by jamesbond » July 29th, 2019, 6:53 am

Ghost wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 4:32 am
If you have psychopathic traits coupled with high ambition, America is an excellent place to prosper. Extra points if you're female, black, Hispanic, or another favored group. If you are this type of person you have but to collect your gibs and not do anything exceedingly stupid, sell bullshit to morons, or peddle smut to the degenerate.

If you are a just a hard working, conscientious, WASP type, then you'll fail in the mainstream culture of America. Your best bet to prosper is to find a community you can fit in with that aligns with your values. And if you're this type of white man and don't believe in nationalism, you're cucked.

Excellent points, I agree completely. What we now have in America is crony capitalism and not real capitalism that we had in the 50's and 60's. Welcome to modern day America! No wonder why more and more Americans are moving to foreign countries and getting out of the USA.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8687
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by jamesbond » July 29th, 2019, 6:56 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 10:48 pm


1. 1:06 Most Americans are not doing well
2. 3:07 We're not really the land opportunity
3. 6:09 The wedding complex is bad for marriage
4. 7:06 Rich people do not play by the same rules
5. 9:40 Americans are paying way more for way worse healthcare
6. 11:50 There's no reason why colleges have to be so expensive
7. 14:24 Most millennials don't have basic financial literacy
8. 16:06 The stock market isn't the real economy

Excellent video and very accurate about modern day America!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

MacDaddy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 53
Joined: July 29th, 2019, 4:08 am

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by MacDaddy » July 29th, 2019, 7:43 am

Ghost wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 4:32 am

If you are a just a hard working, conscientious, WASP type, then you'll fail in the mainstream culture of America. Your best bet to prosper is to find a community you can fit in with that aligns with your values. And if you're this type of white man and don't believe in nationalism, you're cucked.
The smarter whites like President of The National Policy Institute/neo-Nazi leader, Richard Spencer have identified the problem as dumb, right-wing white people voting against their own interest with Republicans.

https://twitter.com/richardbspencer

"Once you catch on to Trump's game, which is very simply to keep his white base engaged with stunts and provocations, not give them anything in the policy arena and channel their energy into support for zionism, it becomes extremely tiresome and starts pissing you off."

Richard Spencer even admits things will be better when white people are are a minority in the US.



"I basically agree with the liberal narrative, just from a different perspective. I'm going to attack "race baiting" as leading conservatives to decline. I wrote an article called "race baiting" in 2012 (after John Derbyshire was fired). Basically same thesis."



https://www.nytimes.com/1970/05/17/arch ... harts.html

White people in America are just basically brain-dead flag-waving idiots lol, that's from a neo-Nazi leader :lol:






Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5061
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Moretorque » July 29th, 2019, 11:19 pm

jamesbond wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 6:53 am
Ghost wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 4:32 am
If you have psychopathic traits coupled with high ambition, America is an excellent place to prosper. Extra points if you're female, black, Hispanic, or another favored group. If you are this type of person you have but to collect your gibs and not do anything exceedingly stupid, sell bullshit to morons, or peddle smut to the degenerate.

If you are a just a hard working, conscientious, WASP type, then you'll fail in the mainstream culture of America. Your best bet to prosper is to find a community you can fit in with that aligns with your values. And if you're this type of white man and don't believe in nationalism, you're cucked.

Excellent points, I agree completely. What we now have in America is crony capitalism and not real capitalism that we had in the 50's and 60's. Welcome to modern day America! No wonder why more and more Americans are moving to foreign countries and getting out of the USA.
Capitalism is defined by private property as Marx stated, there is no private property here.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 17th, 2019, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1713
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by HouseMD » August 13th, 2019, 10:18 pm

If you want to get wealthy, the best way to do it is by going to a developing country and setting up shop. Africa is the wild west if you're willing to stake a claim, but southeast Asia is more to the taste of most

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”