Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Seattle Freeze I hope it Thaws

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Seattle Freeze I hope it Thaws

Post by josephty2 » June 13th, 2018, 3:00 am

I remember in college that Asian girls here that recently moved from Asia tend to have a good vibe. The immigrant Asian girls who been here in Seattle even after 2 weeks tend to change really quickly. I think the "expiration date" whatever analogy you want to use is about 2 weeks. Luckily all you have to do is pay them a vacation to Hawaii or Asia before the 14th consecutive day here and the expiration timer "resets"

I've been to Portland Oregon and Los Angeles for vacations and people there even Asian women there are more relaxed. I think the reason it affects Seattle is because of weather, technology companies, and most importantly, the influx of immigrants. I think Seattle 50 years ago was much better in some way because back then technology companies were still in Silicon Valley and there was a time where Washington state may have been republican conservative. About 1976 was the last year a governor in Washington state was Republican.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Seattle Freeze I hope it Thaws

Post by josephty2 » June 24th, 2018, 11:28 am

To be honest, the US should really be split into like 10 different countries like in Europe. But there is a problem since the europeans killed the native ammericans

the spirits/ghosts of the native americans basically made it so that only hippies could get dates in urban leftist cities. Right wing small towns in states like montana or idaho do just fine because they on average have stronger religious presence and are aware of the spirits but may call them satan or demons devils or or whatever.

Republican dominant major cities may be somewhere in the middle.