Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3623
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by ladislav » April 14th, 2018, 10:42 pm

Yeah, there are white girls outside of the USA, too. Duh!

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by publicduende » April 17th, 2018, 3:45 pm

They're the next alphas.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by chanta76 » April 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm

It's all about money. The same way it also applies to white guys going to asia. Social economics is the reason why girls go for guys.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by publicduende » April 21st, 2018, 3:58 pm

chanta76 wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm
It's all about money. The same way it also applies to white guys going to asia. Social economics is the reason why girls go for guys.
You can clearly hear some girls in the video saying that they like the Chinese men because they're kind, generous and not so aggressive.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Adama » April 21st, 2018, 4:06 pm

Because people have fallen for a bunch of lies, they think the only reason why women like men is for status or money. Well it is true for evil women. Evil women look to status and money, that's the part they leave out. As for normal women, who are not evil, they simply want a good man.

Anyone who thinks good women are attracted to status is deceived. Anyone who thinks women are attracted to power, is a deceived person. Evil women are attracted to status. Evil women are attracted to power. Just as evil women are attracted to bad boys. Normal women aren't really interested in those things. Normal women want normal things. Don't believe lies.

Basically any woman who wants a man for his money wants his money and not him. She's not into him. She's into the money. It is obvious when you say it, but people who believe in lies honestly think money makes men attractive. It doesn't. It just means that leeches will latch on, and he'll have to pay to keep them. That is not love or attraction.

Why do women like bad boys? Because evil turns them on. In other words, those women are evil; they love evil, and like goes to like, just as water seeks its own level.

Why do women like rich men? Because those particular women love money, not men. No money = no evil women. It is pretty obvious, if you open your eyes.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27561
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2018, 3:12 am

@ladislav
We already have a thread about that here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18912&start=15

It's way too expensive, even more than Mark Davis' tours. The guy charges 14k USD which is way more than the market price. Otherwise it could have been a good concept. However, Ukraine women aren't into Asian men, so those women are probably mostly gold diggers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27561
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2018, 3:19 am

chanta76 wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm
It's all about money. The same way it also applies to white guys going to asia. Social economics is the reason why girls go for guys.
That's not true. Only men with no experience with women say that. Experienced men never say "women are all about money or status". Wise men never say that either. You must have no experience with women at all. What's the longest relationship you ever had with a female?

Women are human beings too you know. Not machines. They have feelings and want the whole package. If you were a woman, could you love a man for money only? No of course not. Would you use any man for a green card, or a man you like? Sure you might like money but you would want a man you both LOVE and has some money to take care of you with too. It's the whole package they want. They want a guy that's compatible that they like or love too, and that will make them have feelings for him. Relationships based on money alone never last long. They are very short term.

Lots of rich men get rejected too. If women all went for rich men only, then how come Dianne chose me when she had men who are far richer than me court her? Because she didn't love them of course. If a woman doesn't love you, it doesn't matter how rich you are. She can't force herself to love you if she doesn't. Ask any honest intelligent woman with a good head on her shoulders, she will tell you likewise.

In reality, a woman looks at your whole package, your personality and looks, and that whole package of yours either triggers her heart to feel something for you, or it doesn't. Not much you can do about it. Wearing expensive name brand clothes isn't going to change that, sorry. That's how it works. The chemistry and vibe are important too. Most women usually end up marrying guys that are not their ideal. They eventually compromise, but they have to "feel right about the relationship" too. Feelings are the major thing with them. Not money or status.

That's Women 101 for you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27561
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2018, 3:25 am

publicduende wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 3:58 pm
chanta76 wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm
It's all about money. The same way it also applies to white guys going to asia. Social economics is the reason why girls go for guys.
You can clearly hear some girls in the video saying that they like the Chinese men because they're kind, generous and not so aggressive.
True. I've heard them say that before too. However, "generous" is a red flag. It means they want you to spend a lot of money without hesitation and not be frugal. But why is a man who blows all his money and doesn't save it for his future or family a good thing to them? They can never answer that. I asked the female Russian chess champion about this and even she had no response to that, and all she said was that all the Russians she knew were frugal and saved money too, so she has no idea why some Russian/Ukrainian women do not believe in saving money. But "generous" is usually code word for gold diggers.

Sure they might like kind guys who are not aggressive, but they would also want attractive Asian men too. Not just any Asian men. White women are into looks and height too. More so than Asian women are. White women, even FSU women, care more about looks and height than Asian women do. They base attraction on looks more.

Also, some women may think they want an Asian men, but do not at the end of the day. So they are lying to themselves. You gotta consider that too.

Also, like is not love. Some may like Asian men, but cannot love them, because their DNA is hardwired to like big macho white men, who look like Russian bears. That's what they are genetically wired to be attracted to.

Also romance tours tend to attract gold diggers probably, so most of these women on his tours may be gold diggers. Hard to say.

I wonder how many successful couples he has so far. And how many of them have gotten married.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27561
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2018, 3:34 am

Adama wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:06 pm
Because people have fallen for a bunch of lies, they think the only reason why women like men is for status or money. Well it is true for evil women. Evil women look to status and money, that's the part they leave out. As for normal women, who are not evil, they simply want a good man.

Anyone who thinks good women are attracted to status is deceived. Anyone who thinks women are attracted to power, is a deceived person. Evil women are attracted to status. Evil women are attracted to power. Just as evil women are attracted to bad boys. Normal women aren't really interested in those things. Normal women want normal things. Don't believe lies.

Basically any woman who wants a man for his money wants his money and not him. She's not into him. She's into the money. It is obvious when you say it, but people who believe in lies honestly think money makes men attractive. It doesn't. It just means that leeches will latch on, and he'll have to pay to keep them. That is not love or attraction.

Why do women like bad boys? Because evil turns them on. In other words, those women are evil; they love evil, and like goes to like, just as water seeks its own level.

Why do women like rich men? Because those particular women love money, not men. No money = no evil women. It is pretty obvious, if you open your eyes.
That's true. Amen bro. For once we agree on something. Good or wholesome women are not attracted to money or power or status. They seek good men who are similar to themselves. Like attracts like. Women who seek money or power or status are corrupt and greedy inside themselves. They aren't good women. Like attracts like is basic logic.

So I never bought the myth that "women only like bad boys and not nice guys". Plus the line between what's a bad boy and nice guy is blurry and fictitious. In reality, most men are a blend of good and bad traits, and a blend of alpha and beta traits. Not all one or the other. These myths are all in FICTIONAL PUA literature, not in reality, and those who produce such literature are either liars or deluded.

Most women also do not seek fame and do not even like their photos to be online. Most people do not want to be stars or celebrities either, it's obvious because they don't even like public attention or their photos online. Most expats even on this forum, do not want to place their photos online here. How many guys here are willing to put their photos online for all of us to see? Not many obvious. So it's a myth that everyone, or most people, want to be famous and movie stars or celebrities. That's not true and makes no sense, since most people, even us HAers, do not want our name or photos online. Most people do not like public attention.

Even those who can get on stage and do stage theatre as actors constitute a small percentage of people. Not the majority of people. Most people aren't into that. So it's a myth that everyone wants to be a star or celebrity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Adama » May 30th, 2018, 3:55 am

Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 3:34 am
Adama wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:06 pm
Because people have fallen for a bunch of lies, they think the only reason why women like men is for status or money. Well it is true for evil women. Evil women look to status and money, that's the part they leave out. As for normal women, who are not evil, they simply want a good man.

Anyone who thinks good women are attracted to status is deceived. Anyone who thinks women are attracted to power, is a deceived person. Evil women are attracted to status. Evil women are attracted to power. Just as evil women are attracted to bad boys. Normal women aren't really interested in those things. Normal women want normal things. Don't believe lies.

Basically any woman who wants a man for his money wants his money and not him. She's not into him. She's into the money. It is obvious when you say it, but people who believe in lies honestly think money makes men attractive. It doesn't. It just means that leeches will latch on, and he'll have to pay to keep them. That is not love or attraction.

Why do women like bad boys? Because evil turns them on. In other words, those women are evil; they love evil, and like goes to like, just as water seeks its own level.

Why do women like rich men? Because those particular women love money, not men. No money = no evil women. It is pretty obvious, if you open your eyes.
That's true. Amen bro. For once we agree on something. Good or wholesome women are not attracted to money or power or status. They seek good men who are similar to themselves. Like attracts like. Women who seek money or power or status are corrupt and greedy inside themselves. They aren't good women. Like attracts like is basic logic.

So I never bought the myth that "women only like bad boys and not nice guys". Plus the line between what's a bad boy and nice guy is blurry and fictitious. In reality, most men are a blend of good and bad traits, and a blend of alpha and beta traits. Not all one or the other. These myths are all in FICTIONAL PUA literature, not in reality, and those who produce such literature are either liars or deluded.

Most women also do not seek fame and do not even like their photos to be online. Most people do not want to be stars or celebrities either, it's obvious because they don't even like public attention or their photos online. Most expats even on this forum, do not want to place their photos online here. How many guys here are willing to put their photos online for all of us to see? Not many obvious. So it's a myth that everyone, or most people, want to be famous and movie stars or celebrities. That's not true and makes no sense, since most people, even us HAers, do not want our name or photos online. Most people do not like public attention.

Even those who can get on stage and do stage theatre as actors constitute a small percentage of people. Not the majority of people. Most people aren't into that. So it's a myth that everyone wants to be a star or celebrity.
It's pretty hard though, when you have friends who believe this nonsense who are repeating their delusions into your ears, which only leads to confusion.

I have heard all kinds of nonsense like, "good girls like bad guys" etc. Or other such nonsense.

I actually had to eliminate all the people in my life who were giving me bad messages regarding women and reality, whether intentional or because they themselves were deceived.

No sense in talking to someone who is deceived and preaching at me as if they are correct, when what they believe is falsehood. Also, no sense in talking to someone who hates me who is intentionally trying to destroy me with lies about the nature of reality.

The culture itself tells men they are supposed to act one way, but in reality, men's role is the opposite of what most people have been taught.

Winston, there are many things we agree on. Probably the only thing we really disagree on is religion. All a person has to do to be saved is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and then they're saved, just as Acts 16:30-31 states. Eternal life is a free gift for anyone who believes.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Adama » May 30th, 2018, 4:11 am

Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 3:19 am
chanta76 wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm
It's all about money. The same way it also applies to white guys going to asia. Social economics is the reason why girls go for guys.
That's not true. Only men with no experience with women say that. Experienced men never say "women are all about money or status". Wise men never say that either. You must have no experience with women at all. What's the longest relationship you ever had with a female?

Women are human beings too you know. Not machines. They have feelings and want the whole package. If you were a woman, could you love a man for money only? No of course not. Would you use any man for a green card, or a man you like? Sure you might like money but you would want a man you both LOVE and has some money to take care of you with too. It's the whole package they want. They want a guy that's compatible that they like or love too, and that will make them have feelings for him. Relationships based on money alone never last long. They are very short term.

Lots of rich men get rejected too. If women all went for rich men only, then how come Dianne chose me when she had men who are far richer than me court her? Because she didn't love them of course. If a woman doesn't love you, it doesn't matter how rich you are. She can't force herself to love you if she doesn't. Ask any honest intelligent woman with a good head on her shoulders, she will tell you likewise.

In reality, a woman looks at your whole package, your personality and looks, and that whole package of yours either triggers her heart to feel something for you, or it doesn't. Not much you can do about it. Wearing expensive name brand clothes isn't going to change that, sorry. That's how it works. The chemistry and vibe are important too. Most women usually end up marrying guys that are not their ideal. They eventually compromise, but they have to "feel right about the relationship" too. Feelings are the major thing with them. Not money or status.

That's Women 101 for you.
Attraction is not a choice. It exists and compels the woman or it doesn't exist.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by publicduende » May 30th, 2018, 6:46 am

Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 3:25 am
True. I've heard them say that before too. However, "generous" is a red flag. It means they want you to spend a lot of money without hesitation and not be frugal. But why is a man who blows all his money and doesn't save it for his future or family a good thing to them? They can never answer that. I asked the female Russian chess champion about this and even she had no response to that, and all she said was that all the Russians she knew were frugal and saved money too, so she has no idea why some Russian/Ukrainian women do not believe in saving money. But "generous" is usually code word for gold diggers.

Sure they might like kind guys who are not aggressive, but they would also want attractive Asian men too. Not just any Asian men. White women are into looks and height too. More so than Asian women are. White women, even FSU women, care more about looks and height than Asian women do. They base attraction on looks more.

Also, some women may think they want an Asian men, but do not at the end of the day. So they are lying to themselves. You gotta consider that too.

Also, like is not love. Some may like Asian men, but cannot love them, because their DNA is hardwired to like big macho white men, who look like Russian bears. That's what they are genetically wired to be attracted to.

Also romance tours tend to attract gold diggers probably, so most of these women on his tours may be gold diggers. Hard to say.

I wonder how many successful couples he has so far. And how many of them have gotten married.
Nothing new under the sun, Winston. At least the girls interviewed clearly are looking to score a better life for themselves and maybe their kids, once they come to this word. I suspect these girls want a man who is rich enough to treat them like queens and have enough funds left for their future. China is full of "new rich" and, considering how exotic, ego-boosting it is for a young Chinese man of wealth to parade with a leggy blonde girl, it is a win-win for both parties.

Haven't you and other Asian poster been telling us that Asians are more pragmatic and direct when it comes to relationships? All women want something material, whether in the immediate or projected in the future. If they can get what they want from a Russian oligarch, good for them. Missing that, China is a good bet.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27561
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 31st, 2018, 1:49 am

Adama wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 3:55 am
It's pretty hard though, when you have friends who believe this nonsense who are repeating their delusions into your ears, which only leads to confusion.

I have heard all kinds of nonsense like, "good girls like bad guys" etc. Or other such nonsense.

I actually had to eliminate all the people in my life who were giving me bad messages regarding women and reality, whether intentional or because they themselves were deceived.

No sense in talking to someone who is deceived and preaching at me as if they are correct, when what they believe is falsehood. Also, no sense in talking to someone who hates me who is intentionally trying to destroy me with lies about the nature of reality.

The culture itself tells men they are supposed to act one way, but in reality, men's role is the opposite of what most people have been taught.

Winston, there are many things we agree on. Probably the only thing we really disagree on is religion. All a person has to do to be saved is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and then they're saved, just as Acts 16:30-31 states. Eternal life is a free gift for anyone who believes.
True. Many men are toxic and act like know it alls. Very arrogant and prideful. CS Lewis said something I agree with, in that he said that all mind dislike pride in other men, but they are blind to the pride in themselves. Very true. That's one of the few things I agree with him about. Even a lot of guys here in this forum are toxic unfortunately. I also hate how guys like to put women into formulas as though they are predictable like computers and chemistry labs. lol. Such baloney. Yet so common with men. Especially sugar daddy type men in Angeles City, see women in very simplistic formula terms. They forget that even bar girls and prostitutes reject a lot of men if they don't like them.

Of course we disagree on religion. Because I have a much bigger perspective of it then you, and you are brainwashed and your reason has been hijacked to believe that only one religion is absolute truth and the rest are false, which is silly, especially when your religion is just fast food theology packaged in simple terms for the masses. You don't study other religions and theologies and higher mysteries, so you can't understand. But we both love truth and virtue and righteousness, that's what we agree on.

Btw I got a lot of new stuff about religion to show you, but I'll do it in other threads because it's off topic here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27561
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Winston » May 31st, 2018, 1:58 am

publicduende wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 6:46 am
Winston wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 3:25 am
True. I've heard them say that before too. However, "generous" is a red flag. It means they want you to spend a lot of money without hesitation and not be frugal. But why is a man who blows all his money and doesn't save it for his future or family a good thing to them? They can never answer that. I asked the female Russian chess champion about this and even she had no response to that, and all she said was that all the Russians she knew were frugal and saved money too, so she has no idea why some Russian/Ukrainian women do not believe in saving money. But "generous" is usually code word for gold diggers.

Sure they might like kind guys who are not aggressive, but they would also want attractive Asian men too. Not just any Asian men. White women are into looks and height too. More so than Asian women are. White women, even FSU women, care more about looks and height than Asian women do. They base attraction on looks more.

Also, some women may think they want an Asian men, but do not at the end of the day. So they are lying to themselves. You gotta consider that too.

Also, like is not love. Some may like Asian men, but cannot love them, because their DNA is hardwired to like big macho white men, who look like Russian bears. That's what they are genetically wired to be attracted to.

Also romance tours tend to attract gold diggers probably, so most of these women on his tours may be gold diggers. Hard to say.

I wonder how many successful couples he has so far. And how many of them have gotten married.
Nothing new under the sun, Winston. At least the girls interviewed clearly are looking to score a better life for themselves and maybe their kids, once they come to this word. I suspect these girls want a man who is rich enough to treat them like queens and have enough funds left for their future. China is full of "new rich" and, considering how exotic, ego-boosting it is for a young Chinese man of wealth to parade with a leggy blonde girl, it is a win-win for both parties.

Haven't you and other Asian poster been telling us that Asians are more pragmatic and direct when it comes to relationships? All women want something material, whether in the immediate or projected in the future. If they can get what they want from a Russian oligarch, good for them. Missing that, China is a good bet.
But in a sense, it is new under the sun, because most guys, even here, seem to believe that women work according to formulas, such as power and money is all they want and if you have this or that, then every woman wants you, etc. And also most men believe that you can manipulate women into loving you or being attracted to you. Etc. Because of PUA garbage and false claims. So most men believe lies and have a false assumption about how reality and women work. I'm good in psychology and so I see that that's not how people work, even women. Yet most men seem to hold these false beliefs, even here on this forum. So for them, this indeed is "new stuff under the sun". For them, reality is new to them, in other words. See my point?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Bridal Tours to Ukraine for Chinese guys

Post by Adama » May 31st, 2018, 2:15 am

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 1:49 am
Adama wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 3:55 am
It's pretty hard though, when you have friends who believe this nonsense who are repeating their delusions into your ears, which only leads to confusion.

I have heard all kinds of nonsense like, "good girls like bad guys" etc. Or other such nonsense.

I actually had to eliminate all the people in my life who were giving me bad messages regarding women and reality, whether intentional or because they themselves were deceived.

No sense in talking to someone who is deceived and preaching at me as if they are correct, when what they believe is falsehood. Also, no sense in talking to someone who hates me who is intentionally trying to destroy me with lies about the nature of reality.

The culture itself tells men they are supposed to act one way, but in reality, men's role is the opposite of what most people have been taught.

Winston, there are many things we agree on. Probably the only thing we really disagree on is religion. All a person has to do to be saved is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and then they're saved, just as Acts 16:30-31 states. Eternal life is a free gift for anyone who believes.
True. Many men are toxic and act like know it alls. Very arrogant and prideful. CS Lewis said something I agree with, in that he said that all mind dislike pride in other men, but they are blind to the pride in themselves. Very true. That's one of the few things I agree with him about. Even a lot of guys here in this forum are toxic unfortunately. I also hate how guys like to put women into formulas as though they are predictable like computers and chemistry labs. lol. Such baloney. Yet so common with men. Especially sugar daddy type men in Angeles City, see women in very simplistic formula terms. They forget that even bar girls and prostitutes reject a lot of men if they don't like them.

Of course we disagree on religion. Because I have a much bigger perspective of it then you, and you are brainwashed and your reason has been hijacked to believe that only one religion is absolute truth and the rest are false, which is silly, especially when your religion is just fast food theology packaged in simple terms for the masses. You don't study other religions and theologies and higher mysteries, so you can't understand. But we both love truth and virtue and righteousness, that's what we agree on.

Btw I got a lot of new stuff about religion to show you, but I'll do it in other threads because it's off topic here.
I think that just like everything else in life, a man either understands women or he doesn't (from his experiences). For many men, it is outside their control. It's not entirely their fault that they don't understand. Their minds are simply incapable of a good understanding of women. Some people are never going to understand. Just like some minds can't grasp geometry or algebra.

However, those who do not understand are among the loudest.

Winston, before I got saved, I was into Buddhism and all that New Age stuff, while I was searching for God. I just never got as deep into it. Fortunately I never bowed down to a statue or any Hindu false deity, and never swore by them. Luckily I stumbled upon the right YT channel and heard the real gospel and got saved that way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asian American Issues”