The Caveman Strikes Again...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

The Caveman Strikes Again...

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

What do you guys all think about This???

Man 'had sex with heavily pregnant ex-girlfriend AFTER strangling her to death as she pleaded for the life of her unborn child'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... child.html

I love how they use the most glamorous photoshopped picture they can find, for her (*the 21yr old innocent Princess).. And we have the guy (30 something) looking like the most disgusting scum on this earth!

Well Atleast he had the balls to try to kill himself afterwards.

Momspeak: 'BlaBlaBla...There is no justice for Alisha and Ava Lucille. However we know she would want to protect the future lives of innocent women and children by ensuring this predatory killer and rapist spends the rest of his life in prison.'

"Court papers also revealed that Bromfield shouted: 'Don't do this to me, think of the baby' as he throttled her with his bare hands. He then allegedly undressed her and had sex with her body."

Lol, how would they know this? Who told them?? The dead BITCH?? or the room service?

I love how they charge him with RAPE: "Brian Cooper, faces two counts of first-degree intentional homicide and one count of third-degree sexual assault"
Lol. Like he didn't have sex with her all the time before he killed her. So why's it matter now if he had sex with her after he killed her?

She's DEAD already! At that point I don't think She gave a shit that he had sex with her!

Look at those eyes, and that stare! And the Neanderthal beard: "Grunt!"
http://photobucket.com/images/Geico+Caveman/

Gotta love the FemmeMail.co.uk....
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on September 8th, 2012, 6:20 am, edited 14 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

If she was his “ex-girlfriendâ€￾, then why the f**k were they even at a resort together???
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I'm sure she got what she deserved!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder