My 2 months in India So Far.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

My 2 months in India So Far.

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

As a forum refresher I'd like post my positive trip report to India.

Even though I'm a fairly new member (here since November), I'd like to think my words carry some weight as I'm one of the few posters that are actually living happier lives abroad.

Since coming here, I've already been with a few women and am currently dating a girl I consider to be amazing. Yes, I'm still leary about bringing her back to America as I know women can be easily corrupted by the culture, yet from what I've seen so far I've very impressed. Indian people in general are hard workers and are more genuine than those I've found at home. There are adults here who essentially let the kids handle the street-side food businesses here. I can't imagine too many kids in America who are capable of such a task. There's a lot less homo-phobia here and I've managed to start a few really close friendships with Indian men; the friendships I've made with guys here remind me more of when I was a kid and we weren't so afraid of each other like we are now.

People have been willing to help me here, and nobody considers me "better" than them because I am an American.

I see some talk here about fears that eventually even the non-anglo world will be infested with shitty western culture. This may all be true in the future but I'll tell you that places like India still a gold mine; I still don't see too many foreigners here..maybe 1 or 2 a week (and I see 10's of thousands on a daily basis).

While whining about America is comforting at times, better to move abroad and start enjoying life while you have it. I have even further motivation to stay abroad now that Ron Paul has essentially dropped out of the race with his son endorsing Mitt Romney. In my opinion, the future doesn't look too bright for America and you should get out while you can. :D

-Guitar Guy
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yea I'd like to hear all about your trip to India, how you meet girls there, etc. Because it's not that easy for western men to have casual flings with indian girls, from what I understand. So if you could kindly speak more about that point.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Sure. Well you are right about that. Girls here want to be in serious relationships. If you show them that you are genuine, there's no reason they won't want to be with you. Yeah it takes a bit of wit and charm, but no "game" like you need in the states. I'm sure you can concur?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

By the way, DO NOT BRING INDIAN WOMEN TO THE WEST.

Indian women get very easily influenced by the culture, and will become much worse than an American woman.

What state are you in, right now? If you don't mind telling.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Sure. Well you are right about that. Girls here want to be in serious relationships. If you show them that you are genuine, there's no reason they won't want to be with you. Yeah it takes a bit of wit and charm, but no "game" like you need in the states. I'm sure you can concur?
Yea I understand totally what you mean. Indian women don't like to be treated like whores, like western women do.

Indian women are the best women on earth, they are 1000 times better than western women!

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

And yea, India is a goldmine, full of awesome women.

I recommend all western men to come to India, learn about the culture, spend some time here, and meet women as well.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Indian women are sexy in so many ways, I can't even describe.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

GuitarGuy, check your messages.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

GuitarGuy996 wow I've always wanted to go to india as I'm part indian; my father's indian. Indian people are very hospitable but please be careful as some have become quite cunning due to the hard times there. It's so vast; I think city to city they're all different. A friend went there recently on work & he took out his laptop in public & he said about 60 people huddled around him to see. That's unbelievable lol

Have a blast & post pics if you can :D
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: My 2 months in India So Far.

Post by Falcon »

GuitarGuy996 wrote:There are adults here who essentially let the kids handle the street-side food businesses here. I can't imagine too many kids in America who are capable of such a task.
American parents don't do that because they would be accused of child abuse and child labor. So you've got a feedback loop where lack of things to do for the kid leads to incapability, and vice versa. This carries on into adulthood as more and more American youths face more unemployment than their illegal immigrant neighbors do.

As a child, my Mexican girlfriend used to do light farm work and reforestation projects (planting trees) with her father. When I asked her if she enjoyed them, she said she did, as she loved being out in nature with her family. Very admirable.
boycottamericanwomen wrote:And yea, India is a goldmine, full of awesome women.
Agreed. In one of my replies to GuitarGuy's threads, I had talked about how I had such a wonderful time when I had taken out a girl from Andhra Pradesh who was very un-Americanized. Most South Asian women are really wonderful people.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

So many places on my list. Paraguay, Mexico, now India. You guys need to stop before I go global and start collecting wives like a Mormon.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

As an American guy who has been living in India for 5 years, I also know many Indian MRAs.

It turns out that the laws in India are also very anti-male. There is one law called 498a which has been falsely abused by many women to destroy their husband's family.

Also there is some new law coming out that says if you are married for even one day, the girl is entitled to half of your assets.

India has a huge MRA movement, in case you didn't know.

The city women are very modern, try dating village women.

Read the book online
Download the book
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Maybe you should work on leaving. That is, if you mind having your shite taken from you!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Maybe you should work on leaving. That is, if you mind having your shite taken from you!
Well I was doing some online work and making some pretty good money, so I had thought about leaving and taking my wife to Thailand or some other place in Asia. But the economy really f***ing crashed in the past couple of weeks, and I am having a very hard time making money now.

So I can't really afford to leave India.

Read the book online
Download the book