Russia is becoming a Muslim state!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russia becoming muslim state!!!

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
Again just typical, wants to take no responsibility for the continuation of White Supremacy but happily stands up and denounces more so-called extreme forms of society control....
In my observation, the so called White Supremacy is mainly a movement by poor US people of North/ Western European descent. It is not strong politically or economically. Their goals such as e.g. some White state in Oregon/Washington is just a pipe dream. It will never be as strong as Islam which is backed by oil money or Zionism which is backed by so many financial sources as well. They also have no strong media except some websites.

They tried to export their ideas into European countries and had some small success among disgruntled masses of mainly East Euros and some poor Brits, however, their ideas of "whiteness" as a "united racial nationality/ ethnicity" is not something that most Euros can understand or relate to. People in Europe just think of themselves as Hungarians, Serbs, Italians, etc. The American ideas of a virtually non existent "American nationality" and strong white/ black/ Hispanic/ Asian, etc ethnic "nationalities" are alien to them.

Hitler, for example, was not a white supremacist, but an Aryan supremacist and until the day he died he could not formulate clearly who the Aryans were. He saw Armenians as Aryans, but Jews as not ( they look virtually the same). He saw Poles and Russians as non Aryans but Romanians and Italians and Japanese as Aryans. But he was a nutcase and got defeated in the end.

He is the closest that Europeans will ever come to 'something like' White Supremacy.

With the so called white people being only some 10 percent of the world population, they will basically be engulfed by other groups within the next couple of centuries. Those who have sex and make many babies will eventually win over those who do not.

Just my view on it.
What you say makes sense at one level, but you assume all current trends continue.
Breakup of Yugoslavia resultes in several brutal wars. Successor countries and mini-countries are mono-ethnic.

Some mini-countries, like Prstina, or Albanian Macedonia, are quite small.

Mixing is not inevitable. Under some situations re-segregation occurs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You probably know this topic better than me. However my impression is conflict between Russians and Mongols was started by Mongols, and Russian conquest was logical as self-defense in this context.
Yes, but at that time they were not Muslims, just pagans. And they did not come to Russia to find jobs.
I wonder why 1990's Russia didn't liquidate the Russian Federation and grant independence to Chechnya, Kalmykia and all the others. Seems like it would have been a great time to do it

Ah, well, you see, in the USSR, they had two types of Republics- Union and autonomous. Union ones had the right to secede; autonomous did not because they were inside the union ones. It was in the Constitution. If they gave Chechnya the right to secede, then all the other regions would follow suit and the Russians are back to being a small country with Moscow as its capital. Siberia would also declare independence with all its oil and minerals. They would be caput! All the glory gone!
Yes it is ironic that Belarus and Ukraine are/were not part of the Russian Rederation, but Muslim Dagestan, Chechnya, Tatarstan, Kalmykia, all populated by Asian/Middle Eastern/Turco Mongolic people are.
But then there is oil in many of those areas, but Ukraine and Belarus have none.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What you say makes sense at one level, but you assume all current trends continue.
Breakup of Yugoslavia resultes in several brutal wars. Successor countries and mini-countries are mono-ethnic.

Yes, but for this you need to have well defined groups who feel that they are too different to be in union with other groups. To the point where there are conflicts of such magnitude that separation is the only option. Yugoslavia was really an artificial country with no strong national conscience. Plus you will also notice a rift along religious lines mostly. It was Catholics vs Muslims vs the Orthodox. Serbs and Montenegrins were not killing each other nor were the Slovenians killing Croats.
You also need to have a certain brutally chauvinistic sentiment in the population which most Western nations no longer have.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:

Yes, but for this you need to have well defined groups who feel that they are too different to be in union with other groups. To the point where there are conflicts of such magnitude that separation is the only option. Yugoslavia was really an artificial country with no strong national conscience. Plus you will also notice a rift along religious lines mostly. It was Catholics vs Muslims vs the Orthodox. Serbs and Montenegrins were not killing each other nor were the Slovenians killing Croats.
You also need to have a certain brutally chauvinistic sentiment in the population which most Western nations no longer have.
I cannot argue with you on this. But I do kind of wish I hadn't read your words. Because they suggest a Darwinian view of life. As though the ruthless, shameless, pushy men from the FSU, whom we see here, are in fact the way a man should be.

Jesus, please say it ain't so!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote: the ruthless, shameless, pushy men from the FSU, whom we see here...
Umm btw by "here" I meant "Glendale" not anyone here on HA!!

Present company definitely excepted!!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I cannot argue with you on this. But I do kind of wish I hadn't read your words. Because they suggest a Darwinian view of life.
Just illustrating the situation, not approving of it in any way.
As though the ruthless, shameless, pushy men from the FSU, whom we see here, are in fact the way a man should be.

It ain't so with me, but I am just describing what I see.

the ruthless, shameless, pushy men from the FSU, whom we see here..

Oh, you mean Armenians in Glendale. Yes, the hot blooded Middle Eastern Armenians. Were like that before they became part of USSR and will be like that for millenia to come.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:

I cannot argue with you on this. But I do kind of wish I hadn't read your words. Because they suggest a Darwinian view of life.
Just illustrating the situation, not approving of it in any way.
As though the ruthless, shameless, pushy men from the FSU, whom we see here, are in fact the way a man should be.

It ain't so with me, but I am just describing what I see.

the ruthless, shameless, pushy men from the FSU, whom we see here..

Oh, you mean Armenians in Glendale. Yes, the hot blooded Middle Eastern Armenians. Were like that before they became part of USSR and will be like that for millenia to come.

Lol, hooting choking RLOL
:lol:

A liitle sad but true, very funny, yes....

DemsMyPeeps....
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I can understand how from the American point of reference, these people whom Slavs call by so many names in comparison to which such terms as greaseball and wog would seem like tender gurglings of a dove are "men from the former FSU". In fact, these Armenians represent the FSU culture as much as Indian and Pakistani 7-11 owners represent British culture.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Thats prefect !

If that happens, then say goodbye to prositution, scammers, and women with unreasonable standards.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

ladislav wrote:
Again just typical, wants to take no responsibility for the continuation of White Supremacy but happily stands up and denounces more so-called extreme forms of society control....
In my observation, the so called White Supremacy is mainly a movement by poor US people of North/ Western European descent. It is not strong politically or economically. Their goals such as e.g. some White state in Oregon/Washington is just a pipe dream. It will never be as strong as Islam which is backed by oil money or Zionism which is backed by so many financial sources as well. They also have no strong media except some websites.

They tried to export their ideas into European countries and had some small success among disgruntled masses of mainly East Euros and some poor Brits, however, their ideas of "whiteness" as a "united racial nationality/ ethnicity" is not something that most Euros can understand or relate to. People in Europe just think of themselves as Hungarians, Serbs, Italians, etc. The American ideas of a virtually non existent "American nationality" and strong white/ black/ Hispanic/ Asian, etc ethnic "nationalities" are alien to them.

Hitler, for example, was not a white supremacist, but an Aryan supremacist and until the day he died he could not formulate clearly who the Aryans were. He saw Armenians as Aryans, but Jews as not ( they look virtually the same). He saw Poles and Russians as non Aryans but Romanians and Italians and Japanese as Aryans. But he was a nutcase and got defeated in the end.

He is the closest that Europeans will ever come to 'something like' White Supremacy.

With the so called white people being only some 10 percent of the world population, they will basically be engulfed by other groups within the next couple of centuries. Those who have sex and make many babies will eventually win over those who do not.

Just my view on it.
And then the world will sink back into savagery, it will become one gigantic ghetto because without white men to invent, who will. You have to keep in mind that a society without a single common uniting culture ans identity can not survive and prosper in the long run. Once the dollar collapses, and America descends into chaos and civil war, then who will be there to fund Zionism and who will purchase oil from the middle east. That means the whole house of card will come down. You have to keep in mind that America's days are numbered, I can't see America surviving for another 30 or 40 years without a civil war which will eventually destroy it