Hey hey hey.. Newbie here!!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
danai_p
Freshman Poster

Hey hey hey.. Newbie here!!

Post by danai_p »

Hiiiiii!! I'm new here.. Just registered! :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

hi what´s up in da house ;-)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nice, but an intro usually means you say something about yourself...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
danai_p
Freshman Poster

Post by danai_p »

unusually?? Anyways, i live in Greece, and i currently study at University of Piraeus. In the meantime i'm trying to earn some money by being a freelance web designer. I like music, photography and singing. Oh and i have a dog named Markus.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

danai_p wrote:unusually?? Anyways, i live in Greece, and i currently study at University of Piraeus. In the meantime i'm trying to earn some money by being a freelance web designer. I like music, photography and singing. Oh and i have a dog named Markus.
Are you an American living in Greece or are you native Greek? If you are Greek, aren't you worried about the state of your country? All I see from the news in the U.S. about Greece is riots, economic collapse, and other bad things. Is that just typical American propaganda or is there a lot of truth to it? I've heard Greece is a great place to live and work? Is that true?
AfraS
Freshman Poster

Post by AfraS »

I am new here too.