Exodus of wealth due to feminism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Are wealth guys driven out of the USA by feminism?

Most wealth guys driven out of the USA by feminism.
No votes
A few Wealth guys driven out of the USA by feminism. Many more would if they knew they had far better women out of the USA
90%
None do because they are so busy making the wealth and there is no information about better options
10%

Total votes: 10
tom
Junior Poster

Exodus of wealth due to feminism

Post by tom »

The exodus of wealth due to feminism. This has been going on for a while, it is something that is hard to know the real numbers on. Guys with wealth can clearly see the bad deal a westernized woman is, they clearly understand the financial risk. So they go to other countries that are not westernized for women and family. I don't know maybe it's the guys I hang around but I saw this again. Another guy with a Colombian wife and family. I have have seen this in China and all over Latin America too.
Cost of travel is not the issue, time is the most important factor. And they can get quality that is not possible at any price in the West.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

In the past 5 years or so i've seen a lot more upper middle class guys marrying abroad. I still think it's a tiny percentage though, however even a tiny percent can still have a big localized impact economically. This is especially true if these people are entrepeneurs or in some skilled occupation that isn't easily replaced and it's easy to find employment or live abroad.

An overwhelming number of these guys that I meet abroad are involved in IT work (or web businesses), engineering (petroleum), and finance.

I've seen a lot more returnees though, people that are asian-americans etc.. going back to do business in Asia. That's a lot of educated people who are transporting their skillsets back to the Asian region which is red hot right now.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I have begun relocated assets abroad this past year. Since I'm doing it legally, it is a major pain in the rear. One has to file disclosure of foreign accounts forms, and several tax additional tax forms due to recent federal legislation.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Sorry, but I think wealth is being driven out of the US by oppressive and punitive laws, and the fact that people feel their money is safer elsewhere. Not sure that feminism is doing it. The super wealthy can have any women they want and they're also taking their money out. It's due to economic instability in the US and greater opportunity (and less government interference) elsewhere, IMO. At a minimum, diversifying your wealth into different currencies and countries just makes good wealth management sense.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Think Different wrote:Sorry, but I think wealth is being driven out of the US by oppressive and punitive laws, and the fact that people feel their money is safer elsewhere. Not sure that feminism is doing it. The super wealthy can have any women they want and they're also taking their money out. It's due to economic instability in the US and greater opportunity (and less government interference) elsewhere, IMO. At a minimum, diversifying your wealth into different currencies and countries just makes good wealth management sense.
I have pointed out those who put wealth in overseas accounts is not to dodge taxes, taxes are relatively low in America. Its the risk of being sued, greedy wives and crazy laws that can result in a seizure of your wealth. This is the real true risk.
A far as lets all buy gold because the dollar going to collapse, the economy's going to collapse any day, total 100% bullshit. The US equities markets are the best in the world as far as I am concerned. I know because that is what I actually do. If the market takes a dump I'll just make more money.

My real fear is the government seizing my assets for who knows what reason, this is my real fear.

"The super wealthy can have any women they want". They have no economic barrier as far as traveling. As far as the quality of women that can be had out of the US, there is no comparison. Even a moderately well off guy, just making a few hundred K a year, would be far better off outside of the USA. They just lack knowing about this option, you will never hear about this in the main stream media, but you will hear endless fear-mongering about how dangerous it is to seek other options. The occasional story about a guy who tied to go abroad and how it ended in death and disaster, yep more fear bullshit.

To me it seems that guys that do this are the ones who have been burned here in the USA (family court) or guys who are foreign born or have family ties outside of the USA hence have been abroad and understand the difference. These are the ones who do this. Some are poor and a lot are moderately well off and some are very well off.
Repatriate wrote:In the past 5 years or so i've seen a lot more upper middle class guys marrying abroad. I still think it's a tiny percentage though, however even a tiny percent can still have a big localized impact economically. This is especially true if these people are entrepeneurs or in some skilled occupation that isn't easily replaced and it's easy to find employment or live abroad.

An overwhelming number of these guys that I meet abroad are involved in IT work (or web businesses), engineering (petroleum), and finance.

I've seen a lot more returnees though, people that are asian-americans etc.. going back to do business in Asia. That's a lot of educated people who are transporting their skillsets back to the Asian region which is red hot right now.
Yea that is what I am seeing too. Also South America is really growing too and I am seeing a similar kind of trend.

The other day this girl heard I was going to Colombia. She said she heard they a killing all the Americans that go there. I told her someone has been watching too much TV. She said it was a friend from Colombia who told her this. I said 100% bullshit. You would have me believe they are killing all the Americans going to Colombia, that does not even happen in Afghanistan and they are definitely trying to kill all the Americans there. She insisted it was true, I said that is pure bullshit, not true. Reality, she is an avid TV watcher and church goer (does not do much else) and I am sure that is where she got her follow the herd fearful-mongering ideas from. I know my Colombian friends who go all the time sure don't believe that :D
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Folks, I know executive VPs, CFOs, CEOs, big Patent owners, etc, who're basically dating a/o marrying stateside skanks without much foresight.

In general, the rich guys who're doing the Sugar Daddy thing with let's say a South American or Asian model, is far few in-between. For the most part, they've got the money but not much wisdom of what to do with it.