Who is Redd Hitler

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Redd_Hitler
Freshman Poster

Who is Redd Hitler

Post by Redd_Hitler »

Redd hitler is an anagram of a name I am commonly called by.

To Winnie I am known as [anagram of Redd Hitler], his arch enemy and nemesis. Given that Wu likes to imagine himself like a Batman or a Jedi figure and I am his arch nemesis, choosing one of Batman’s arch enemies as a name just had to be done. To many others however I am known as Dave Fuller.

Like Winnie, I have travelled to Russia three times. We both started out around the same time. First trip was to Yoshkar Ola and that wasn’t a good one. Like Winnie on his first trip I lucked out. However, unlike Winnie I learnt from my experience and was much better placed the second time around where I met my now wife. Third trip over got engaged and she arrived in Australia about 2 years ago where we now live, happily married.

Unlike Winston, I don’t profess to be an expert in all things Russian. I know a lot about the people and the country but am in no way an expert. Only a foreigner with complete arrogance like Winston would make such a statement as being an expert. I know enough however to know that most of what Winston writes about Russia and Russians is complete horseshit. Most of his venomous rants are pathetic attempts to lash out by a frustrated beggar and sex tourist. I am here to expose the real Wu that he doesn’t wasn’t others to see. To warn curious onlookers to be wary of his misguided advice.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Redd_Hitler
Freshman Poster

Post by Redd_Hitler »

Correct :lol: And no, its not Gomez Addams but :?: :?: :?: The Riddler :?: :?: :?:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Who is Redd Hitler

Post by Winston »

Redd_Hitler wrote:Redd hitler is an anagram of a name I am commonly called by.

To Winnie I am known as [anagram of Redd Hitler], his arch enemy and nemesis. Given that Wu likes to imagine himself like a Batman or a Jedi figure and I am his arch nemesis, choosing one of Batman’s arch enemies as a name just had to be done. To many others however I am known as Dave Fuller.

Like Winnie, I have travelled to Russia three times. We both started out around the same time. First trip was to Yoshkar Ola and that wasn’t a good one. Like Winnie on his first trip I lucked out. However, unlike Winnie I learnt from my experience and was much better placed the second time around where I met my now wife. Third trip over got engaged and she arrived in Australia about 2 years ago where we now live, happily married.

Unlike Winston, I don’t profess to be an expert in all things Russian. I know a lot about the people and the country but am in no way an expert. Only a foreigner with complete arrogance like Winston would make such a statement as being an expert. I know enough however to know that most of what Winston writes about Russia and Russians is complete horseshit. Most of his venomous rants are pathetic attempts to lash out by a frustrated beggar and sex tourist. I am here to expose the real Wu that he doesn’t wasn’t others to see. To warn curious onlookers to be wary of his misguided advice.
W: Sorry Fuller, but most people I know in real life agree with me about Russia. This includes those who have lived there for 9 years. They all have many many stories they can tell which fall along the same lines as mine.

Here in the Philippines, lots of expats also went to Russia first before coming here. And girls have told me that their foreign boyfriends went to Russia before coming here.

Sorry Fuller.
I_PatriaTexefor_efl
Freshman Poster

Holy Cow, Batman!!!!

Post by I_PatriaTexefor_efl »

Redd_Hitler:

Indeed!! Riddle me this, riddle me that!! I'll go on record and say that The Riddler was portrayed by the late Frank Gorshin.

I_PatriaTexefor_efl
OJ Simpson got away with murder, but he couldn't outrun KARMA.................