Are British women just as bad as American women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I was wondering if women in the UK are as bad as American women? I know a lot of guys say women in the UK are just as unfriendly and anti-social as American women but I would like to ask guys who have been both to America and the UK.

Feminism exists in the UK as well as the USA however, is it at least a little bit easier to meet women in England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland? Or, do you have to meet women through your friends there like you do in the USA?

Have any of you guys had success meeting women in the United Kingdom?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Our cultures parallel each other, there some slight differences.

As one woman said on our forum she fears being destitute, that is not likely to happen with the way the UK Social Safety Net works.

Other than that I don't notice a bunch of differences just a few subtle ones.

I will say one thing though, maybe I should be chasing White Women in UK.

Interracial Marriages between Black Men and White Women in UK - 27%

Interracial Marriages between Black Men and White Women in US - 4% (as of 2000)

Maybe that legacy issue called SLAVERY is still having a lasting effect...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well a lot of UK men complain about them, so there must be a reason. (Or maybe they don't like UK men?) But in my experience, UK women tend to be more down to earth, authentic, intellectual, mature and act more real than American women. They are also less racist to men of color and more open to interracial dating compared to American women. And they do not judge men by their income, according to BellaRuth, an intelligent sincere English girl here in our forum, when they decide whether to date him or not.

Sounds good to me! :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

djfourmoney wrote:Our cultures parallel each other, there some slight differences.

As one woman said on our forum she fears being destitute, that is not likely to happen with the way the UK Social Safety Net works.

Most of the black men and women in the UK are recent immigrants (or children of immigrants) from Africa since WWII, and have no historical memory of racism and slavery (just colonization). I would say the same goes for France, where there are also many marriages between Africans and French. The US still perpetuates its own horror show of regurgitating the slavery issue, and shows no willingness to move past it. My experience with Africans in Europe is that they tend to be VERY sophisticated and classy, and generally well educated. Perhaps they come from wealthier African families. In the US, it seems at least to me, that the black community often keeps it's best and brightest down. It's terribly unfortunate, if you ask me and hurts our country as a whole. I get tired of seeing everything in the US press filtered through a "racist" prism, even if there is no racism involved. I think the press does it to sell papers.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Hmm, yes in many respects but there are a few differences.

They're definitely not in the same league (as far as approachability, sweetness, feminity goes) as continental girls. One thing that really puts me off them though is that a VERY large percentage of them regularly get drunk at the weekends (and often violent and aggressive). Just go out in any UK town or city on friday or saturday and you'll see what I mean. It's f***ing sickening. Nice, sweet, feminine, non-shallow, non-stuck-up girls do exist but they are sadly very rare. This problem is probably the most complained-about part of modern british women. Try googling around the phenomenon 'ladette' and you'll see exactly what I mean.

The UK is unfortunately very badly infected with feminism.

However, guys aren't necesarily judged by their wealth, income and satus. If you're on a low income or even unemployed for example, the personality is still more important than the status. Women that put a high value on money, status etc. in a guy, or who see it as an important pre-requisite to a relationship are seen as shallow and vapid. That's definitely true.

As far as meeting women goes; opportunities are pretty much as restricted in the same way that the american social scene is described on this site. As is described of the USA, only old people are comfortable talking to strangers in public, such as at bus stops for example. There have been times when I've approached girls on trains and buses and they usually act polite and distant, or at worse give off a scared, paranoid vibe that says 'is he a pervert, is he a predator'. So yes, as far as approachability goes, it's not 'appropriate' to approach them in public.

Going onto a deeper leve. It is quite common here to find young women whose conversation is limited to popular culture, drunken nights out, materialism etc.

I must say that the nicest, most interesting and easiest-to-talk-to young women that I've met have all been foreign. If you think that young women here are going to be similar to russia or the baltic states, you'd be in for a big surprise.

Oh, one more thing our women have in common with the USA; in my experience there is usually an inverse correlation between the hotter a woman is and the less intelligent and/or approachable she is. There are exceptions though, but there is definitely this pattern. Intelligent girls that are beautiful are in the minority. That's my view.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I lived in England for 2 years. English women are just as bad as american women and possibly one notch worse. The best looking women that I saw in England were always tourists from other european countries.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

RedDog wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Our cultures parallel each other, there some slight differences.

Most of the black men and women in the UK are recent immigrants (or children of immigrants) from Africa since WWII, and have no historical memory of racism and slavery (just colonization). I would say the same goes for France, where there are also many marriages between Africans and French. The US still perpetuates its own horror show of regurgitating the slavery issue, and shows no willingness to move past it. My experience with Africans in Europe is that they tend to be VERY sophisticated and classy, and generally well educated. Perhaps they come from wealthier African families. In the US, it seems at least to me, that the black community often keeps it's best and brightest down. It's terribly unfortunate, if you ask me and hurts our country as a whole. I get tired of seeing everything in the US press filtered through a "racist" prism, even if there is no racism involved. I think the press does it to sell papers.
No I agree some things are pushed through a racial filter and other things are papered over. There are clear incidents (Oscar Grant) and other institutional things (schools) in our country that I just can't stand it anymore and its serious. I just can't see putting my children into marginal schools or be forced into areas I don't like for several reasons just to get access to good schools.

Plus I want a social and cultural change for my children, the only way is to disconnect yourself from the Matrix.

I just don't see many attractive women in France, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. The Africans you have dealt with are likely from wealthy families, the ones I have dealt with are somewhere below that level. They claim they are from New York or from the United States and never been here... These guys aren't looking for status they already have that.

They just want to take advantage of local woman's generosity... Also its just about access. My Norwegian friend is with another African. Here first marriage was to a African that eventually cheated on her and had children with another woman. She tried hooking up with a brother here in the US (American) but that didn't quite work out and since the Africa- Americans she knows live in Stavenger (work for Shell Oil) tend to be picky and date model quality women (she's a soft body), she felt her best choice was to stay local. She traveled to the US to visit this guy, how many American Women travel to meet a man? Not many and when they do this is the result - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4_JlA84Xc8
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

wuxi wrote:I lived in England for 2 years. English women are just as bad as american women and possibly one notch worse. The best looking women that I saw in England were always tourists from other european countries.
Ok, so maybe when I visit the UK, I shouldn't expect to meet my future wife there! lol :lol:

I will still visit the UK but maybe any thoughts I had about moving there may not happen. The one good thing about living in England is that you are not that far away from other European counties.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

jamesbond wrote:
wuxi wrote:I lived in England for 2 years. English women are just as bad as american women and possibly one notch worse. The best looking women that I saw in England were always tourists from other european countries.
Ok, so maybe when I visit the UK, I shouldn't expect to meet my future wife there! lol :lol:

I will still visit the UK but maybe any thoughts I had about moving there may not happen. The one good thing about living in England is that you are not that far away from other European counties.
If your heart is set on meeting a european woman you might want to try italian women. The women from small italian villages are still very traditional and many still save themselves for marriage. Italy has the lowest divorce rate in europe and the by far the best food.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

How true..

Post by Asia Outback »

You have got it right about Italian small towns...I have never met a person who spent a chunk of time in Italy who did not like it.
Some can screw up anything, but Italy has lot going for it...and the food is the best.

Jake
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This black guy told me that he find UK women to be pretty approachable.
Comments: man i think you are on to something with the fakeness of america. I was in the uk to visit family and man the women in the uk are so approachable its not funny. Now do not get me wrong I was not hitting on them but man they were so nice just to talk to even if they were married. You could have a general conversation with them and not feel threatend.

There were some bitches now but most people in the Uk say those types are Americanized.They dress and act like music videos or films that they have seen come from America. In my opinion most guys avoid those women.

My cousin a black male in the Uk is dating a woman from Zimbabewae and boy she has the sweetiest attitude I ever meet. I have never meet a black woman from America who was as nice and humble as her.

I think most America guys just suffer from low self-esteem due to believing they do not fit into the ideal of being successful. I use to be compared to guys who made millions or had big cars etc in my area by black woman. I am a black man and im teling you most black woman have such a nasty attitude it turns men off. They want to be as strong as a man but not as sweet as a woman. That is why most guys I know go for foreign woman.

I like what you do I do recommend one thing try and do a series or page about men who have been burned by foreign woman. Help other men avoid woman who just want there greencards or money by marriage and then divorcing their spouse. You see I married a black woman from Jamaica and man my family is Jamaican and I wish I had this advice im giving you. Jamaican woman have it rough being a poor country. They want out by any means neccesary that even means marriage.

I talked to so many people who have to deal with what i went threw which was when she came here she was so nice but when she finally got her greencard she changed. She cheated on me, stole, and gave me an std. After she finally got all her papers I had to leave due to her abusing me. I have meet men who went threw the same thing. We all agreed we were dreamers who got scammed. We did not know who we were marrying.

So please help other men avoid such drama like so what I had to go thew. Great site I love it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

UK women are so unfaithful it's unreal. I'm glad I've never married one.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

xiongmao wrote:UK women are so unfaithful it's unreal. I'm glad I've never married one.

I agree. I dated a English girl once and it was enough for me to never date them again just like american women. They are shallow, too full of themselves and to be honest British women tend to be very radical on being feminists. So pretty much they are not worth it just like american and canadian women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
My friend Mitchell, whom Steve Hoca interviewed, just had an English lady fly over from the UK to Pennsylvania to be with him. He told me about it over the phone. They spent a few weeks together and had a great time. Mitchell said that she was VERY different from American women and much more down to earth, mature, friendly, evolved, etc. She also told him that England was very different from America, not as crazy and dysfunctional, and more down to earth and sane.

Mitchell also said that he talked to the woman's daughter on the phone and that she sounded very mature and down to earth as well, even though she's only in her 20's. Her daughter said that in the UK, you can talk about science fiction or deep topics with girls, and it is considered normal and cool. But in the US, you would be a weirdo if you did that.

After she left, she bought him a plane ticket to come to the UK to be with her. Wow that was generous! He is now very nervous about going overseas for the first time. I told him not to think about it and just do it so he can get out of the toxic environment he's in.

So you see, this confirmed my feeling that UK women are NOT the same as US women after all. He was also told that in England, people like American accents, so that would be a plus in his favor.

The thing is, Mitchell works as a security guard, which is something he could do in any country. But the question is, can he work in the UK as a US citizen? What are the labor laws on that? How can an American work in the UK legally?

What do most American expats in the UK do for money there?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Most Americans here are loaded, and live in their enclaves in Kensington and other places in SW London.

Poor men don't have too many dating options in any country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.