What are you listening to thread

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

What are you listening to thread

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

I can't find a general thread here to post what you are listening to currently. These threads on boards are usually a good way of finding something new assuming anyone actually cares to post.

This one showed up in my recommendations on youtube and decided to give it a listen. Glad I did. Chill song that fits the mood perfectly right now.

HappyGuy

Re: What are you listening to thread

Post by HappyGuy »

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Listened to Careless Whisper which got me into an 80s mood. Few of my favorites.

HappyGuy

Captain Save a Hoe

Post by HappyGuy »

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Modern Talking in 1980s Afghanistan
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41915#p333363

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Dan Cilley and his sister performing The Best Life Possible
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@andrewfitzpatrick
Get that freak out of here! :o

Last edited by HappyGuy on June 15th, 2020, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

HappyGuy wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 2:16 pm
@andrewfitzpatrick
Get that freak out of here! :o
My bad I was just showing it off since I made the video for him. Though he was upset with the bottle.

Now I'm listening to the Animals.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow guys check out this new retro synthwave music by a group called timecop1893. Its so rad and groovy. It sounds futuristic and vintage at the same time. Thats what people are saying in the comments section. Cool huh? Its instrumental, no annoying voices.

Check out their album below called night drive. You guys will love it. Imagine driving in a futuristic city like blade runner to this music. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGCluKbW1AY

Also check out miami nights 1984. Another synthwave piece with animation like Tron. So rad. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

You guys will love this one too. It has a moving animated futuristic city backdrop like from blade runner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv3QkrYir5w

Here's another one with a cool driving animation through digital neon backgrounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWMTDRWJqu4

Wow awesome Tron like driving with synthwave music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oeMldaqHk
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 2:36 am
Wow guys check out this new retro synthwave music by a group called timecop1893. Its so rad and groovy. It sounds futuristic and vintage at the same time. Thats what people are saying in the comments section. Cool huh? Its instrumental, no annoying voices.

Check out their album below called night drive. You guys will love it. Imagine driving in a futuristic city like blade runner to this music. Lol
You were right that was all good stuff. Though I still have to go through the first song completely. Got me in the mood to listen to some Kano. A 1980 space disco song.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does anyone else here listen to classical music, baroque music, or medieval or renaissance music? Medieval music is mostly dedicated to the church, so it tends to be choirs singing praises to God and to the Catholic Church. I know that's boring to most, but it sounds very holy to me.

I don't get why hardly anyone ever listens to classical music anymore. Usually geniuses and high intellectual types listen to that, as it matches their brainwaves. Also upper class elites and royal families have traditionally always listened to classical music and attended classical music concerts and operas. So I guess I'm in good company. :) I've never been able to vibe with that white trash frequency though, that's common with white families in America. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This chillhop music is very nice. Relaxing ambient music in the background, perfect for artists and writers to work while listening to. Or for relaxing and kicking back.

More here:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chillhop

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This chillhop music will definitely soothe your soul if you are sad or lonely.