Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 2:07 pm
July 11th, 2019, 1:48 pm
Assuming her story is true, my take is that this was 14 year old child who was identified by a female spotter adept at identifying vulnerable kids, groomed with "goodies," and raped which is a known part of the "breaking" technique for forcing kids into sex work. I don't know how her work was enforced, but she could have been deprived of food, beaten, threatened, or otherwise. But she was manipulated and groomed to do that activity.
Or perhaps she was whoring her ass out because she wanted the money (and perhaps the validation) in the usual fashion.
Even some adults fall prey to that process.

If whores have no agency, when can we expect you to turn yourself in for hiring sugar babies, presumably using all the techniques mentioned?
Children don't whore themselves without force or coercion of some sort.
If you mean actual little children then I guess that might be true. If on the other hand you are saying that teenagers never seek out and desire paid and unpaid sex without being coerced into it before the stroke of midnight on their 18th birthday then that is so stupid and delusional I assume you are just yanking my chain. But running with this, would we assume this about other illegal transactions? If I went and bought drugs from a teenaged dealer right now, would it be a law of physics that I and his other customers must have somehow coerced him into making the sales because it is simply not possible that he might have, you know, wanted the money before a certain age.
If you think that consenting adult women who want to be treated better than they can afford to treat themselves is comparable to the sexual exploitation of children, your IQ is even lower than I thought.
Ah but you yourself said that adults could also fall prey to the coercive process, so why should we believe that this is not what is happening when you do it - especially when the age and experience difference is likely to be even greater than between Epstein and his "victims".
Sugar baby dating definitely might be considered "coercive" by a pathetic incel like yourself. Everyone on this forum knows knows full well that you're long-term sex-deprived and you're insanely bitter about it. That I get more than my share of sexual variety from girls (all lily white of course :mrgreen: ) burns you up from the inside out. :lol: It is no secret.

But to your question, equating consensual sugar dating with child sexual exploitation is pure player-hate, player-shaming, or just plain ole' sexual envy. Ugly, fat, feminists tend to do that and ugly, fat, incels like yourself do that a lot too. But the very fact that it disturbs you so deeply means I am doing it 100% right 8)

What Cornfed Just Can't Get Over :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 1:48 pm
Assuming her story is true, my take is that this was 14 year old child who was identified by a female spotter adept at identifying vulnerable kids, groomed with "goodies," and raped which is a known part of the "breaking" technique for forcing kids into sex work. I don't know how her work was enforced, but she could have been deprived of food, beaten, threatened, or otherwise. But she was manipulated and groomed to do that activity.
Or perhaps she was whoring her ass out because she wanted the money (and perhaps the validation) in the usual fashion.
Even some adults fall prey to that process.

If whores have no agency, when can we expect you to turn yourself in for hiring sugar babies, presumably using all the techniques mentioned?
If you mean actual little children then I guess that might be true. If on the other hand you are saying that teenagers never seek out and desire paid and unpaid sex without being coerced into it before the stroke of midnight on their 18th birthday then that is so stupid and delusional I assume you are just yanking my chain. But running with this, would we assume this about other illegal transactions? If I went and bought drugs from a teenaged dealer right now, would it be a law of physics that I and his other customers must have somehow coerced him into making the sales because it is simply not possible that he might have, you know, wanted the money before a certain age.
If you think that consenting adult women who want to be treated better than they can afford to treat themselves is comparable to the sexual exploitation of children, your IQ is even lower than I thought.
Ah but you yourself said that adults could also fall prey to the coercive process, so why should we believe that this is not what is happening when you do it - especially when the age and experience difference is likely to be even greater than between Epstein and his "victims".
Sugar baby dating definitely might be considered "coercive" by a pathetic incel like yourself. Everyone on this forum knows knows full well that you're long-term sex-deprived and you're insanely bitter about it. That I get more than my share of sexual variety from girls (all lily white of course :mrgreen: ) burns you up from the inside out. :lol: It is no secret
As usual you resort to quack diagnoses when you lack the intellect to actually discuss the issue. It will be hilarious when one of the sugar babies feminists would say you are exploiting accuses you of rape and you get shanked in prison.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 4:22 pm
July 11th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Sugar baby dating definitely might be considered "coercive" by a pathetic incel like yourself. Everyone on this forum knows knows full well that you're long-term sex-deprived and you're insanely bitter about it. That I get more than my share of sexual variety from girls (all lily white of course :mrgreen: ) burns you up from the inside out. :lol: It is no secret
As usual you resort to quack diagnoses when you lack the intellect to actually discuss the issue. It will be hilarious when one of the sugar babies feminists would say you are exploiting accuses you of rape and you get shanked in prison.
Your incel tears are delicious. CE seems like he'd be a cool dude to hang with, you seem like someone that I'd avoid even being seen in public with
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
I know, I know. It must really hurt for an incel to see other men enjoying the cutest, most nubile white chicks in their sexual prime. You can jump up and down, call me names, wish I get falsely accused, and wish I get shanked. It just makes you appear that much more bitter with your life.

I would have posted an actual photo of my main girl and me together if I knew it wouldn't light your fuse. I can't have innocent lives snuffed out because Cornfed was set off on account of the girl ConEx is with is more attractive than he ever imagined.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 6:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I know, I know. It must really hurt for an incel to see other men enjoying the cutest, most nubile white chicks in their sexual prime.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm calling you out for white knighting teenaged whores while hypocritically indulging in essentially the same behavior as their clients yourself. Anyone with a little money, which includes me at the moment, can pay young whores to have sex with them like you do, although a discerning man would of course choose whores who were not so nasty as to commit bestiality with simians.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 6:57 pm
July 11th, 2019, 6:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I know, I know. It must really hurt for an incel to see other men enjoying the cutest, most nubile white chicks in their sexual prime.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm calling you out for white knighting teenaged whores while hypocritically indulging in essentially the same behavior as their clients yourself. Anyone with a little money, which includes me at the moment, can pay young whores to have sex with them like you do, although a discerning man would of course choose whores who were not so nasty as to commit bestiality with simians.
Oh, I get it. To you, every girl who has legal, consensual sex is a whore simply because they would never want to have sex with you. I see your line of thinking now.

Trying to equate mutually satisfying, adult sexual activity with criminal child sexual exploitation not only makes you look like a half-wit, but it proves you aren't getting any yourself.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 11th, 2019, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Oh, I get it. To you, every girl who has legal, consensual sex is a whore simply because they would never want to have sex with you. I see your line of thinking now.
Every girl who has sex with you is obviously a whore because it is sex outside marriage and most obviously because you pay them. Also because it is an act of depraved bestiality, but there is some consolation that most of them will end up as a charred corpse sooner rather than later.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Every girl who has sex with you is obviously a whore because it is sex outside marriage and most obviously because you pay them. Also because it is an act of depraved bestiality, but there is some consolation that most of them will end up as a charred corpse sooner rather than later.
Poor guy.... Must really suck to have to live life like that. Have you thought about taking up some hobbies in an effort to stop obsessing about other men's sex lives?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Poor guy.... Must really suck to have to live life like that. Have you thought about taking up some hobbies in an effort to stop obsessing about other men's sex lives?
Once again you lack the wit to have anything meaningful to contribute.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 7:32 pm
July 11th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Once again you lack the wit to have anything meaningful to contribute.
If you were quoting your own lost you would be correct. All you offer is opinions, while he is out there getting results. The world gains nothing from your pathetic rants into the void, cornfed. No one agrees with you, you merely scream that the dark bois r bad and women are trash regardless of their age, country of origin, or values. You are the trash, boi. Either fix yourself or take yourself to the curb where you belong
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:09 pm
All you offer is opinions, while he is out there getting results.
He is renting whores with money given to him by the government for being black. Meanwhile my Internet rants have taught me to touch type, taught me to write well, gained me a lot of knowledge, got me acquaintances from all over the world and got me a job with good pay and conditions for almost 3 years. That's pretty good results from where I'm sitting.

By the way, don't you advocate that females should be able to murder their unborn babies for the purposes of having irresponsible sex? If so, what is your complain against Epstein? Even if he were an outright pedo, what you are promoting is far worse.
Last edited by Cornfed on July 11th, 2019, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:14 pm
HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:09 pm
All you offer is opinions, while he is out there getting results.
He is renting whores with money given to him by the government for being black. Meanwhile my Internet rants have taught me to touch type, taught me to write well, gained me a lot of knowledge, got me acquaintances from all over the world and got me a job with good pay and conditions for almost 3 years. That's pretty good results from where I'm sitting.
And yet you're still miserable and alone. As a fellow white, I deem you a failure.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:16 pm
And yet you're still miserable and alone.
I'm not miserable. I'm living a life of ease at the moment. I'm alone because I choose to be. OK my choice of non-rented female companionship would have been a little restricted in the looks department, but you can't have everything.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I'm not miserable. I'm living a life of ease at the moment. I'm alone because I choose to be. OK my choice of non-rented female companionship would have been a little restricted in the looks department, but you can't have everything.
You can't have much of anything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:25 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:20 pm
HouseMD wrote:
You can't have much of anything
You're just being childish an a nya nya nya kind of way. I wouldn't want to be one of your patients.