"Genetically Superior" White Guy Gets His Comeuppance

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Genetically Superior" White Guy Gets His Comeuppance

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This one is so hilarious. An angry, entitled, prole of a white guy (a la @Cornfed and @Ghost) has a public tantrum because "women" keep overlooking his "superiority" on account of his short stature. Kudos to the guy who took him down just as I would have done but about 2 minutes sooner!

As I have said before, a white male incel is a bigger public danger than a terrorist even.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Genetically Superior" White Guy Gets His Comeuppance

Post by gsjackson »

It's Richard Dreyfuss Jr. Probably won't be able to get Corn to agree this is a "white guy."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Guy who took him down is pathetic coward bully, maybe white-knighting or showing off to the women. Pitiful that CE admires that guy. You certainly wouldn't see quality bouncers or quality police acting like that. On the contrary, they'd isolate him with their bigger bodies, say nothing besides "you need to leave sir", let him blow off steam until he left on his own.

Didn't watch the whole video, since narrator has annoying faggoty voice.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 1:25 pm
It's Richard Dreyfuss Jr. Probably won't be able to get Corn to agree this is a "white guy."
It later came out that the guy is Chris Morgan, a YouTuber who rants about being a short incel. He is about as white as they come IMO. Most whites in America are not Main Line, blueblood, WASPS whose families came over on the Mayflower. Many if not most are closer to this guy in my experience and they are the angriest of all.

It is a shame that class is rarely viewed as a factor among whites, many of whom are poor, downtrodden, and altogether ignored.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Guy who took him down is pathetic coward bully, maybe white-knighting or showing off to the women. Pitiful that CE admires that guy. You certainly wouldn't see quality bouncers or quality police acting like that. On the contrary, they'd isolate him with their bigger bodies, say nothing besides "you need to leave sir", let him blow off steam until he left on his own.

I don't see it that way. The guy was a threat and everyone in the store was glad he was taken down. He had already committed assault against the one bystander(yes, bumping like that is an assault and or battery depending on the jurisdiction), and he called out the next guy who took him up on his request.

Calling people out to fight, and assaulting bystanders means you need to be taken down. This is par for the course in Eastern Europe, but in the US of Gay, men who step up to the plate in such matters are derided as "meanie bullies" when they should have their hands shaken.

Quite ironic that you refer to something being "faggoty" after expressing that opinion Shemp.....
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Calling people out to fight, and assaulting bystanders means you need to be taken down. This is par for the course in Eastern Europe,
No, Ukrainian men are not cowards, at least the better ones. We've had occasions at my social activity where troublesone drunks tried to start shit. The men of the group silently gathered round in superior numbers, isolated the drunks from the women, waited until the situation was defused. Drunks soon get bored and move on if no one reacts. These are quality men I associate with. Many of them served on the Donbas front. They could easily fight and win if they wanted. But they don't have to prove anything, unlike that guy you admire and say you would emulate.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 2:43 pm
July 11th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Calling people out to fight, and assaulting bystanders means you need to be taken down. This is par for the course in Eastern Europe,
No, Ukrainian men are not cowards, at least the better ones. We've had occasions at my social activity where troublesome drunks tried to start shit. The men of the group silently gathered round in superior numbers, isolated the drunks from the women, waited until the situation was defused. Drunks soon get bored and move on if no one reacts. These are quality men I associate with. Many of them served on the Donbas front. They could easily fight and win if they wanted. But they don't have to prove anything, unlike that guy you admire and say you would emulate.
Did you just praise guys for white knighting for girls they don't even know? TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!

But praising white knight aside, I take bigger note of the fact that you just sit around and let OTHER MEN take care of the situation, rather than joining in to partake. I think that speaks volumes about you Shemp.

Woe betide innocent people around a violent, angry wack-job and Shemp is the only man around. He would never intervene for fear of being seen as a mean bully to the violent person with whom he more closely identifies for some reason.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The guy looks and sounds like a Jew to me. I wonder what set him off.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Nah, he's just a low status, white prole like you. He's actually quite similar to what I imagine you look like.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Nah, he's just a low status, white prole like you. He's actually quite similar to what I imagine you look like.
I bet he's Jewish. I'm a bit taller, more differentiated and less Jewy looking than him, but otherwise not too much different to be honest.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Shemp wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 1:43 pm

If the guy who took him down had previously been teasing him, I would have to concur to a degree. If he was an innocent bystander, his actions were understandable, not admirable, and I think a fair proportion of guys would have reacted similar if they had someone mouthing off disrespectfully in their face like that. It's not like he was punched or beaten up which a proper bully would have done.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 10:14 pm
If the guy who took him down had previously been teasing him, I would have to concur to a degree. If he was an innocent bystander, his actions were understandable, not admirable, and I think a fair proportion of guys would have reacted similar if they had someone mouthing off disrespectfully in their face like that. It's not like he was punched or beaten up which a proper bully would have done.
We would really need to see what set the situation up to start with to know for sure who is in the right. Maybe he was picked on by skanks and was just sticking up for himself as men should.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 10:23 pm
Zambales wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 10:14 pm
We would really need to see what set the situation up to start with to know for sure who is in the right. Maybe he was picked on by skanks and was just sticking up for himself as men should.
Maybe he was, but maybe he directed his wrath onto innocent people simply because he's unhinged. A similar situation happened to me a few months ago when one wacko began arguing with me for no reason. He asked me outside which I duly obliged. All of a sudden he calmed down :lol: .

The root of the outburst stems from a rejection on a dating site it seems. Perhaps he overheard the "Chads" in the line talking about women and getting laid and this ignited the situation. We'll never know.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 11:41 pm
Maybe he was, but maybe he directed his wrath onto innocent people simply because he's unhinged.
Maybe, but lets say he was picked on by skanks and his response was justified. It would then have been rational to be aggressive in order to keep the much larger white knights at bay and the white knights would not constitute innocent people. Yeah, we'll probably never know.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Cornfed wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 12:02 am
Zambales wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 11:41 pm
Maybe he was, but maybe he directed his wrath onto innocent people simply because he's unhinged.
Maybe, but lets say he was picked on by skanks and his response was justified. It would then have been rational to be aggressive in order to keep the much larger white knights at bay and the white knights would not constitute innocent people. Yeah, we'll probably never know.
If that was the case, the better option for him would have been to rise above it and not give them the satisfaction. Easier said then done, but the more susceptible he is to mocking the more it will occur. Actually, these guys could all know each other.