I am a Woman and I Will NOT Work

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am a Woman and I Will NOT Work

Post by jamesbond »

This video by Brittany Venti explains why she refuses to work! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am a Woman and I Will NOT Work

Post by Cornfed »

While it is true that females should not be competing with men for jobs, it is a shame that society allows them to make a living as titty-streaming thots. Hopefully come the revolution the simps donating to them can be hunted down and punished.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 6:40 pm
While it is true that females should not be competing with men for jobs, it is a shame that society allows them to make a living as titty-streaming thots. Hopefully come the revolution the simps donating to them can be hunted down and punished.
Come the revolution, I will be defending all those who took money from simps (including thots and PUA gurus), because simps have no business possessing money.

Women need money to raise children. Every dollar women with children extract from simps is a dollar less they have to extract from wiser and more disciplined men like me. Can't ask the government to cut back on welfare until a substitute is in place. Widespread simping is one possible substitute. Widespread whoring another, to extract money from men like me who demand something in return.

As for thots who don't bother to have children, that's a separate issue. Needs to be some incentive for quality women to produce offspring with quality men and for trash women to sterilize themselves. For example, give to women percentage of children's income, take from women costs of institutionalizing criminal or defective children.

PS video is clickbait, of course, so shouldn't be taken seriously, but does raise some good points. If she made it herself, without intention of driving traffic to her cam site or other lucrative intent, then it's pure attention whoring.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl Brittany Venti goes into detail regarding the demographics of who watches her YouTube videos. She also says, she only shows cleavage in her videos about 19% of the time (she actually looked at all of her videos to see how often she showed some cleavage). She just turned 22 and has no plans to go out and get a real job any time soon! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:10 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Come the revolution, I will be defending all those who took money from simps (including thots and PUA gurus), because simps have no business possessing money.

Women need money to raise children.
They should get such money from their husbands, their husbands' families, or in the kind of economy we have, perhaps the regime funnelled through their husbands. Otherwise they and their bastards should starve to death. This is necessary to ensure a healthy society where men's values are transmitted to children, hence my hostility to the simps, victims though they certainly are.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

^^^Reversion to male domination is never gong to happen. At best, we can get government to stop acting as surrogate husband, since rich are on board with cutting welfare. Then we will have a society full of single mothers who resort to whoring and camming to get money for their children, thus driving prices down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 11:45 pm
^^^Reversion to male domination is never gong to happen. At best, we can get government to stop acting as surrogate husband, since rich are on board with cutting welfare. Then we will have a society full of single mothers who resort to whoring and camming to get money for their children, thus driving prices down.
Nah, you just don't get it, don't get how human society can work. Subject for another thread. BTW, a spoiler, when children are no longer an asset to single mothers they throw them out on to the street.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 1:01 am
BTW, a spoiler, when children are no longer an asset to single mothers they throw them out on to the street.
You're projecting onto women your own attitude towards children. Women don't think that way. Why do you think childless women collect pets, thus adding expense and effort to their life? Because they like caring for smaller creatures. Also, without social security, which the rich also want to cut, children would be an asset to single mothers. Namely, their retirement plan. Philippines is proof that single mothers don't abandon their children except in direst circumstances.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 3:47 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 1:01 am
BTW, a spoiler, when children are no longer an asset to single mothers they throw them out on to the street.
You're projecting onto women your own attitude towards children.
No just reporting what happened in various places such as in the early Soviet Union.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

That girl is an absolute knockout. Even I think so, and I don't normally like white women.
But...not to the point where I'd ever throw money at her. No woman has that effect.

I'm sure there is an endlessly long queue of simps who would. Her assessment is correct, that as long as she doesn't slut herself up or do something stupid she's got it made.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

She's very average looking but that's just my opinion. Nice tits though!

Had to laugh when her excuse for not getting a job was because she didn't want to take away the opportunity from someone else. Yeah, whatever! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 4:13 am
She's very average looking but that's just my opinion. Nice tits though!

Had to laugh when her excuse for not getting a job was because she didn't want to take away the opportunity from someone else. Yeah, whatever! :lol:
In today's crowded world, that's actually a rational argument.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video she says lot's of people hate her (both men and women) simple because she is so good looking. :D

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Some of these YouTubers will create any controversial bullshit for hits.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 11:13 am
In this video she says lot's of people hate her (both men and women) simple because she is so good looking. :D

And because American men know that a woman that good looking will get a man thrown in prison for approaching within less than 100 feet of her. And also because men know that American women that good looking are toxic, spoiled, and violent in their toxic hearts and will only date guys that are violent and toxic towards other men. And neither will they date a man unless he can easily afford ZIP Code 90210.