Obesity has NO excuse at all in a tropical climate!

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
traveller
Junior Poster

Obesity has NO excuse at all in a tropical climate!

Post by traveller »

As a resident of Southwest Florida, I am seriously disappointed at the obesity here. Southwest Florida has a tropical climate, and obesity has no excuse at all whatsoever in Southwest Florida. A tropical climate is perfect all 12 months a year for bicycle riding, walking, jogging, swimming, and growing healthy fruits and vegetables. I am especially disappointed that some of the doctors at Lee Memorial Hospital are even obese!

Everyone knows that obesity is a killer. It causes heart attacks and strokes. It causes diabetes. It can immobilize people, especially when one is known as supermorbidly obese. At the same time, obesity is also a relationship killer. Men in general are not attracted to huge double chins, massive protruding, overhanging bellies, floppy arms, and cottage cheese thighs. And I especially am so totally not attracted to women that waste an entire tropical climate sitting indoors, shoveling sausage and bratwursts into their mouths, and acting like it's 20 below zero outside with a roaring blizzard.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Obesity has NO excuse at all in a tropical climate!

Post by Yohan »

Obesity in USA is well-known, especially black women, up to 80 percent are considered to be obese. A serious health issue.

This is indeed somewhat better in Europe. It is maybe because in USA there is clearly a lack of exercise - never using your feet, and only your car even for short distances. Just sitting around and looking TV and asking for benefits instead doing a small job.

Eating the cheapest junk food... Many women n USA are into a lazy life-style, complaining even about fat-shaming...

Here in Japan obese local women do exist, a few of them, but surely the huge majority are rather slim, using bicycle and walking, do not overeat...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:52 am
Obesity in USA is well-known, especially black women, up to 80 percent are considered to be obese.
Woah... Be careful with this kind of black woman comment Yohan. @Splicelo can get quite emotionally triggered when you single out black women's pathologies while ignoring that black men are often the same way too. :lol:

Had to take a couple of days of posting to smack him back into rationality recently when I did something similar. 8)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 7:58 am
Woah... Be careful with this kind of black woman comment Yohan. @Splicelo can get quite emotionally triggered when you single out black women's pathologies while ignoring that black men are often the same way too. :lol:
Black men are less overweight than black women in USA.
See data below.

Facts cannot be denied.
I merely copy what many medical related US sources are publishing - and I remember what I have seen with my own eyes during my short visits to USA... :shock:

just a few copy/paste

http://blackwomenshealth.org
Overweight/Obesity. Nearly 80% of Black women are overweight and 51% are obese, increasing the risk not only of diabetes but a host of other conditions, including heart disease, stroke, gallbladder disease, arthritis and some cancers. Losing weight will help lower risk.
Physical Activity. 55% of Black women are physically inactive-meaning they don't participate in any spare time or recreational physical activity

Overweight and Obesity in Black Women: A Review of Published Data From The National Center for Health Statistics
Black women born in later decades tended to be more overweight than those born earlier. Black women were first clearly more obese than white women in the third decade of life. Overweight was inversely related to family income and education. Rural and southern women were more overweight than their urban, northern, and western counterparts. More research is needed upon which to base efforts to control and prevent overweight in black women.

US Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Minority Health
African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2015, African Americans were 1.4 times as likely to be obese as non- Hispanic whites.
In 2015, African American women were 60 percent more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic white women.
In 2011-2014, African American girls were 50% more likely to be overweight than non-Hispanic white girls.

Source: CDC, 2017. Health United States, 2016. Table 58.
Non-Hispanic Black

Men 69.6
Women 82.0
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 11:35 pm
Facts cannot be denied.
I merely copy what many medical related US sources are publishing - and I remember what I have seen with my own eyes during my short visits to USA... :shock:
You don't have to convince me of what I have seen all my life in America. Trouble is, obesity is not the biggest problem for black women, mental and emotional heath is because these affect the lives of people around them. Have you seen this video of a fat black American woman who pushed an old man to his death?

As an older gentleman, I am sure you can appreciate the type of sickness it takes to push an older man to he death simply because he asked you to be nice to people. Now imagine how this woman treats her children and the men in her life. There should be no wonder why the children of these beasts grow up to be angry criminals who exact violence against others. This is how they were raised!

Yet, we still have idiots like @Splicelo making mangina excuse after excuse for these menaces to society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 16th, 2019, 11:56 pm
You don't have to convince me of what I have seen all my life in America. Trouble is, obesity is not the biggest problem for black women, mental and emotional heath is because these affect the lives of people around them. Have you seen this video of a fat black American woman who pushed an old man to his death? [..] There should be no wonder why the children of these beasts grow up to be angry criminals who exact violence against others. This is how they were raised!

Yet, we still have idiots like @Splicelo making mangina excuse after excuse for these menaces to society.
So don't we basically agree on the black population? What is the point of disagreement?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 1:24 am
(to CE) So don't we basically agree on the black population? What is the point of disagreement?
Contrarian Expatriate is a man who is very critical about the black population in USA. No question about that.

However it cannot go so far that we call ALL black people to be primates or simians. They are humans.

While in USA for a short time I really got the impression that a huge majority - I would say maybe 80 percent or more - of all black women living in the States are mentally and physically in terrible condition. Also the huge majority of US-black men have serious problems, many of them show up with irresponsible destructive behavior.

Please keep in mind, I did NOT say 'ALL black people living in USA are like that' - I said a huge majority ....

I am free of anything related to racism - I am now living in Asia, among Asian people, but I can also live among whites, mixed race, and also among black people of course. It happened I found the people fitting me best to be Asians, but they could be also black or white or whatever their race and ethnicity, religion and language etc. might be.

-----

Let me add, the worst people I met in my life are NOT black people - not those in the USA and not those related to former African French colonies.

The worst people I ever had contact and left me with the worst impression about them were Arabs - these people were talking to me and treating me like if I am a slave.

This was much better with black people I had contact from former African French colonies - Yes many of them were stupid, lazy, corrupt etc. but still they were respectful to me, there was never any dispute about race/religion/discrimination with them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

May 16th, 2019, 11:56 pm

As an older gentleman, I am sure you can appreciate the type of sickness it takes to push an older man to he death simply because he asked you to be nice to people. Now imagine how this woman treats her children and the men in her life. There should be no wonder why the children of these beasts grow up to be angry criminals who exact violence against others. This is how they were raised!

This video is not available in my region, the link is not working.
However I read about it. Of course I read about many other crimes committed by black brain-damaged women in USA - also about violent street fights etc.
About child mistreatment, the same, mothers sentenced to 30 or 40 years jail for what they did... No question that the children will learn it from the mother...

There are plenty of research data which are proving that women are AT LEAST as violent as men...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:18 am
Cornfed wrote:
(to CE) So don't we basically agree on the black population? What is the point of disagreement?
Contrarian Expatriate is a man who is very critical about the black population in USA. No question about that.

However it cannot go so far that we call ALL black people to be primates or simians. They are humans.
I thought by now that everyone should realize the fallaciousness of these NAXALT arguments. Given the lack of abstract thought in unmixed blacks, it is not profitable to regard them as human.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
....black brain-damaged women in USA.....
Never heard it put that way :lol: , but I tend to agree. I am convinced they tend to suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder. The cause is the mystery but it is related to childhood abuse in fatherless homes where violence is seen as the resolution to all interpersonal problems. There is also a measure of cognitive dissonance because these girls grow up in a ridiculously strong matriarchy and cannot seem to function in mainstream social milieu which rejects them or ignores them outright.

Things like poor nutritional education and poor coping skills just dig these women holes from which they can never get out. Trouble is, the number one targets for their matriarchal angst in society are their innocent children (thus continuing the cycle) and all black men, hence my recommendation to just avoid them.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:18 am
Cornfed wrote:

While in USA for a short time I really got the impression that a huge majority - I would say maybe 80 percent or more - of all black women living in the States are mentally and physically in terrible condition. Also the huge majority of US-black men have serious problems, many of them show up with irresponsible destructive behavior.

Please keep in mind, I did NOT say 'ALL black people living in USA are like that' - I said a huge majority ....

I am free of anything related to racism - I am now living in Asia, among Asian people, but I can also live among whites, mixed race, and also among black people of course. It happened I found the people fitting me best to be Asians, but they could be also black or white or whatever their race and ethnicity, religion and language etc. might be.

-----

Let me add, the worst people I met in my life are NOT black people - not those in the USA and not those related to former African French colonies.

The worst people I ever had contact and left me with the worst impression about them were Arabs - these people were talking to me and treating me like if I am a slave.

This was much better with black people I had contact from former African French colonies - Yes many of them were stupid, lazy, corrupt etc. but still they were respectful to me, there was never any dispute about race/religion/discrimination with them.
...and this is one of the major reasons why I call you the Godfather of MGTOW/NG/HA!!! I remember on NiceGuy's when you said, "you may call me whatever you want" after I asked you if I may call you Godfather [of our lifestyle]. :+1:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

May 17th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Yohan wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
....black brain-damaged women in USA.....
Never heard it put that way :lol: , but I tend to agree. I am convinced they tend to suffer from Antisocial Personality Disorder. The cause is the mystery but it is related to childhood abuse in fatherless homes where violence is seen as the resolution to all interpersonal problems. There is also a measure of cognitive dissonance because these girls grow up in a ridiculously strong matriarchy and cannot seem to function in mainstream social milieu which rejects them or ignores them outright.

Things like poor nutritional education and poor coping skills just dig these women holes from which they can never get out. Trouble is, the number one targets for their matriarchal angst in society are their innocent children (thus continuing the cycle) and all black men, hence my recommendation to just avoid them.
:+1: Golden!!! Incendiary!! If this were libtarded City-Data.com, this post would get ContrarianExpatriate banned for life. (Fun fact: I get banned on certain IP address from C-D a copious amount of times. People say way more "vitriol" things, and they remain in good-account standing WTF)
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Again, Americans are hateful and paranoid. They flee like mad when there is nothing pursuing them. Americans are a strictly indoor peoples that expect you to be strictly indoors as well, breathe only artificially filtered indoor air kept at 60 degrees Fahrenheit, zero percent humidity and zero dewpoint, and with only fluorescent ceiling lights as a light source (no sunlight allowed) and therefore no shadows. Their toxic personalities turn shadows into phantoms, pedestrians and bicyclists into armed robbers and burglars, neighbors into gang bangers, lone/unaccompanied individuals into armed serial killers and massacre suspects, wallets and cell phones into loaded Colt-45s and pistols, school and beach bags into bombs; to Americans, snow is not the only reason to stay indoors and eat junk, the entire outdoors is even a World War I battlefield. Even dark corners in a room can scare Americans into a mad stampede, and to Americans, there is even a military enforced nationwide curfew in effect 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in which anyone seen outdoors except for going to and from work or school will be arrested.

Also, again, you don't have a double chin and a big gut by your 30th birthday, you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and don't eat sausage, bratwursts, and foods high in fat and cholesterol, and Americans see you as bulimic and anorexic. Obesity is ingrained into American culture. And people use "big and beautiful" to get everyone to accept obesity, as if to cover up the fact that an obese woman's own massive girth is keeping guys away like a brick wall. Americans even try to get guys to marry obese women by calling skinny women "demons," "non-humans," and even "vampires." Looking down on obesity in America is actually the surest way to get alienated, hated by everyone, hated like even a pedophile or sex predator, and heavily rejected by society itself.
Last edited by Mercury on September 8th, 2019, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:25 pm
:+1: Golden!!! Incendiary!! If this were libtarded City-Data.com, this post would get ContrarianExpatriate banned for life. (Fun fact: I get banned on certain IP address from C-D a copious amount of times. People say way more "vitriol" things, and they remain in good-account standing WTF)
That "libtarded" City-Data.com forum operates straight out of Pyongyang, North Korea. The entire gang of city-data forum administrators and senior moderators are all North Korean with the city-data forum administrator being a confirmed relative of Kim Il-Sung. ContrarianExpatriate's post would get him banned for life on city-data because that forum adheres strictly to the Juche philosophy, the philosophies of Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Kim Jong-Un, and the laws and regulations of North Korea.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 »

Obesity is more prevalent now because of the increase of fat acceptance.

If you look at exercise and dieting media 10 years ago and compare it to now you'll see a big difference. Back then, you'd have fitness gurus and doctors advocating eating healthy all the time and exercising religiously. Now, you'll have these same people saying "eat intuitively" and "just exercise whenever you can." The fitness industry has basically given up on trying to get people healthy, probably because so many Americans don't have the self-control to stick to a healthy lifestyle.

Following the new fat acceptance fitness mantras mean you'll stay fat. However, since these new "goals" are easier to follow, more people love them, even if they aren't losing weight. I talk to so many fat people who think a bowl of carrots for lunch is going to offset their daily pizza, fried fritters, beer, etc. But that's because they think they're "eating intuitively" and "some carrots are better than none." No one has the balls anymore to tell people to cut cheesecake from their diet. Then again, I guess that's because most Americans will fly into a rage if someone tells them that. :roll: