Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Is it bad for us much older men to date young women (18 to 29)? If you think so, you have been conditioned to think that way, usually by older women and the men who married them. This guy has the right idea:

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: Age-Gap Relationships: Older Men With Young Women

Post by Traveler »

If you take her back to the US expect people to be very judgmental. Some comments below the video:

"He doesn't want kids, but he's married to one?"

"Certified creep. He's robbing her of any future she might have swooning her with the suburban life while slowly conditioning her to be a maid and a afternoon bed bunny."

"Wow. This guy is super selfish. All worried about HIS dreams—not concerned about what she wants."

"This guy is so selfish so creepy and so pervy... That girl needs to run"
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Traveler wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:53 pm
If you take her back to the US expect people to be very judgmental. Some comments below the video:
Very true, but a couple of things:

-Judgemental people are that way to make them feel better about what is lacking in their lives. Anything very good for you but unattainable for others will get you hate and judgement from others. Get used to it if you are to be a man a cut above the norm.

-Image these judgemental people and their physical appearances. The women are all post-wall hags, and the men are married slouches with pot bellies. Both know that they could never benefit from age-gap relationships so they don't want anyone else to either.

-Why on earth would you want to take a woman back to the USA? Smart men settle with her in her home country so that the Western feminist machine does not roll over your relationship. Also, as of last year, I noticed that the age-gap taboo in America is all but shattered. If a 50 something like me can date twentysomethings, that is a departure from what has been the norm most of my adult life. American girls of the Generation Z age range see older men not as creeps, but as men of high value, wisdom, and money. Many of these girls did not have close relationships with their fathers and they grow up to prefer the trust, warmth, and protection of a fatherly-type male. This is one good and important change I have benefitted from while here in America.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 3:07 pm
Is it bad for us much older men to date young women (18 to 29)? If you think so, you have been conditioned to think that way, usually by older women and the men who married them.
Why should it be wrong to date a young foreign woman as a much older Western man? I know several men personally from Europe living near my second home in Thailand who are married with an Asian woman since many years and are still living together...Age difference between them is up to 25 years or so...

As I often said, it is about 'TIME' - 'time' is a mighty factor, which is working slowly but steadly in favor of men and against women.

Why should a man in his 50s after working hard since more than 3 decades and now finally able to enjoy a good life for himself be willing to date a woman in her 50s? A Western aging woman who shows clearly signs of smoking, drugs and alcohol, considers men often as a**holes, was frequently into party-lifestyle with multiple boyfriends, had and still has unreasonable demands and is now a divorced and dateless mum with children from several fathers... ???

Why should a man in his 50s really do that? Dating such a questionable worn-out Western female? Accepting such an elderly feminist woman who is likely even more into a lucrative divorce than marriage into his home?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Traveler wrote:

"He doesn't want kids, but he's married to one?"

"Certified creep....
My advice, do not bring foreign women back to any feminist country from where you come from. Try to relocate to HER country, much better.

And about such comments, why should you care?

These comments are coming from losers, who envy your fortune. They are created by useless feminists or racist minded hopeless people, who in general have no passport, have never been outside their own country, are permanently out of money and all what they have is a room in a basement, freeWiFi from somewhere and a computer and they enjoy to bother others.

Don't ask me what some certain people said in their blog or forum about me - I don't care.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

In all but some primitive African/Muslim countries, women are not slaves and have the right to leave the man at any time. If they don't leave, it means they are getting something from the relationship. The commentators don't want to acknowledge that these young women are human beings with minds and wills of their own.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 11:27 pm
In all but some primitive African/Muslim countries, women are not slaves and have the right to leave the man at any time. If they don't leave, it means they are getting something from the relationship.
Well she has committed something in going to the West, so part of the agreement should be that if she doesn’t like the arrangement there is a few thousand dollars set aside for her to go back to where she was with a few dollars for her trouble. That is only fair. Of course if she rejects this and insists on all sorts of feminist hate privileges, ideally she would take a long walk off a short pier.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I think the first goal is to prevent the man from being the boss in the relationship. Under equality, women rule, which of course is evil.

Another awful byproduct of this, is that husbands (for those who are interested in actually keeping women around for life) do not get to enjoy all of the woman's peak years of beauty. If a man has to wait until the woman is older, or if he can only date women 5 years or so younger, then he's missing out on of years of her peak beauty, where the skin shines, and is soft and perky.

He'll have to wait, until other (younger) men have been with her first, and had her during her peak years of beauty. And it almost entirely eliminates an older man's chance of finding a virgin (along with some other factors). [For some men virgins are desirable, like some people prefer to build their own house without having had someone else live in it first.]
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

May 7th, 2019, 6:59 pm
Traveler wrote:
Very true, but a couple of things:

-Judgemental people are that way to make them feel better about what is lacking in their lives. Anything very good for you but unattainable for others will get you hate and judgement from others. Get used to it if you are to be a man a cut above the norm.

-Image these judgemental people and their physical appearances. The women are all post-wall hags, and the men are married slouches with pot bellies. Both know that they could never benefit from age-gap relationships so they don't want anyone else to either.

-Why on earth would you want to take a woman back to the USA? Smart men settle with her in her home country so that the Western feminist machine does not roll over your relationship. Also, as of last year, I noticed that the age-gap taboo in America is all but shattered. If a 50 something like me can date twentysomethings, that is a departure from what has been the norm most of my adult life. American girls of the Generation Z age range see older men not as creeps, but as men of high value, wisdom, and money. Many of these girls did not have close relationships with their fathers and they grow up to prefer the trust, warmth, and protection of a fatherly-type male. This is one good and important change I have benefitted from while here in America.
Great points and post!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Is it bad for us much older men to date young women (18 to 29)? If you think so, you have been conditioned to think that way, usually by older women and the men who married them. This guy has the right idea:

Contrarian Expatriate great video!!! I also agree with this guy stating that it is much better to date much younger women (18-29 age range) than those who are 35-50+ who are jaded if not bitter. Not to mention these younger ladies are not as likely to be "used up" or be "damaged goods". However, I believe it is better for men (for those who can) to engage in this sort of mating and dating much younger women OVERSEAS. Particularly, in countries or regions of the world where it is a PATRIARCY, non-western, non-feminist/gynocentric societies such as Eastern Europe (the Ukraine, Poland, Romania), Southeast Asia (the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam), or Latin/South America (Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil). Also, in these places more of those younger women in their late teens to mid 20's are more open to (and some even prefer) being with a much older man who is in their 40's, 50's and above. Thus, there is less of a stigma.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I came across this video a few days ago and I liked it so much I subscribed to the guys channel. He makes some great points and hit's the nail on the head. Men in the USA are shamed for dating much younger women by middle aged women and sometimes by middle aged men as well.

I think jealousy is the main reason why men are shamed or even verbally attacked by middle aged men and women for wanting to date or marry a younger woman (18 to 29).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 1:16 am
I think jealousy is the main reason why men are shamed or even verbally attacked by middle aged men and women for wanting to date or marry a younger woman (18 to 29).
But of course. Older women demand EXCLUSIVE access to older men because they can't compete with young women so they shame. It reminds me of black women who demand exclusive access to black men because they can't compete with white women so they shame in like manner.

The older men are simply envious as you point out. How can a man ever justify being in favor of something that he was stupid to benefit from?

Over the years, I have been called a pediphile, creepy, immoral, and just plain wrong for dating women in their twenties. None of that had an effect, but it was all the more reason to do it just to do it to drive home the point that it is 100% fine.

BTW, yes that channel is full of great red pill knowledge. He is a valuable contributor.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is a good video from YogiOabs, where he tackles the question, when it comes to women, "How old is too old?"

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining why single women over age 30 are damaged goods.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I just found out, that one of the girls I used to know, is and has been in a relationship with a man who is visibly 20-30 years older than she is for about five years now. She is not a single mom, as far as I know.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.