Best tropical beach life

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Best tropical beach life

Post by Cornfed »

If I wanted to go and lie on a tropical beach with brown skinned lovelies for a year or two, where should I go? In the past I would have thought Sihanoukville but that seems to have been taken over by rich Chinese and rendered uninhabitable. Where is the current recommended destination?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best tropical beach life

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 4:49 pm
If I wanted to go and lie on a tropical beach with brown skinned lovelies for a year or two, where should I go? In the past I would have thought Sihanoukville but that seems to have been taken over by rich Chinese and rendered uninhabitable. Where is the current recommended destination?
Any coast line in Africa, the would love to get their paws on your porky a$$......... :lol:
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
First of all, I would say your wallet plays a major role when choosing your destination. However visa availability has also to be considered.

Here in Asia Thailand and Philippines are still good and cheap destinations.

Not really so cheap and comfortable in Malaysia.
I have no experience about Indonesia and Vietnam.

Cambodia coastline is short and full with Russians. I cannot recommend that.

If you are willing to spend more money but might likely face some troubles for getting a long-term stay visa you should think about Myanmar or at least to check this country out for a few weeks.

There are also some good comments regarding this issue about India and Sri Lanka. However I found India as very interesting but as 'too dirty'.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Corny there is no running from this,
Last edited by Moretorque on March 13th, 2019, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
Whatever the "current recommend destination" is, it will be the WRONG one. You have to pick the general area and sift through it in person. The Philippines can still be a good pick, lots of overlooked places to sort through and the girls speak English. You have to go at it in a wiser frame of mind than most however. Then you can have a good result.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bringing this back up - this just shows the HA window has closed. There is seriously no tropical beach that a white guy can now lie on.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Anywhere

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 4:44 am
Bringing this back up - this just shows the HA window has closed. There is seriously no tropical beach that a white guy can now lie on.
Of course there is.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 11:03 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Of course there is.
OK so where is a nice safe place with good Internet connections and cheap hoes where I can lie on a beach for a few years?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 11:07 pm
OK so where is a nice safe place with good Internet connections and cheap hoes where I can lie on a beach for a few years?
Such places exist, the beach that is and the easily available women. I do not know about hoes, as I never consort with them nor surround myself with those who do. When it comes to internet, the internet would probably shitty in such a place. Why does it matter? If you have a nice beach, the sun on your skin and a nice lady by your side, who the hell needs internet? You will grow to consider the absence of internet as a great blessing and freedom.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 2:52 pm
When it comes to internet, the internet would probably shitty in such a place. Why does it matter? If you have a nice beach, the sun on your skin and a nice lady by your side, who the hell needs internet? You will grow to consider the absence of internet as a great blessing and freedom.
Except I might need the Internet to earn a living at some point.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 7:26 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 2:52 pm
When it comes to internet, the internet would probably shitty in such a place. Why does it matter? If you have a nice beach, the sun on your skin and a nice lady by your side, who the hell needs internet? You will grow to consider the absence of internet as a great blessing and freedom.
Except I might need the Internet to earn a living at some point.
Why don't you try Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, etc? Although not brown, some of those southern European places are cheap and have beaches. Or even Sochi Russia.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 11:07 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 11:03 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Of course there is.
This is actually a decent question. Probably Belize, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand. Just buy a plot of land and build a shack. However, thanks to white people going all over the world killing brown people, you'll probably be a target and get a metal pipe rammed up your ass. So maybe Montenegro or Albania.