It's Okay To Criticize Jews

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

It's Okay To Criticize Jews

Post by fschmidt »

This should be popular with some folks here.

Elsewhere E. Michael Jones makes clear that by "Jews" he means the religion (Talmudic Judaism) not the race.

As much as I agree with this video, I would still rather ally with Judaism because the goyim have simply become too stupid and weak to defend themselves and I would rather ally with the winning side.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It's Okay To Criticize Jews

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 11:58 pm
This should be popular with some folks here.

Elsewhere E. Michael Jones makes clear that by "Jews" he means the religion (Talmudic Judaism) not the race.
But might there not be a genetic issue as well? For example, if you had a species of bird that lived in the nests and colonies of other birds rather than their own nests and colonies, might you not expect that species to be under different evolutionary pressures to the host birds and to therefore have different evolved behaviors that might not be in the interests of the host birds? Obviously there are some non-scum ethnic Jews, but from a probabilistic perspective it might be in everyone’s interest to have them physically seperate from European society.

On the subject of Catholic-Jewish dialogue, Catholics seem to have been targeted to be surrogate Jews and provide a foil to Anglo culture as an out-group in a pre-planned agenda to exterminate Anglo-Protestants. The thing I don’t understand is why people keep negotiating with the Jews in good faith when they should know the Jews are just trying to screw them over. I mean, if you see the Sun rise in the east every morning, surely you come to expect it to happen tomorrow at some point.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 12:21 am
But might there not be a genetic issue as well? For example, if you had a species of bird that lived in the nests and colonies of other birds rather than their own nests and colonies, might you not expect that species to be under different evolutionary pressures to the host birds and to therefore have different evolved behaviors that might not be in the interests of the host birds? Obviously there are some non-scum ethnic Jews, but from a probabilistic perspective it might be in everyone’s interest to have them physically seperate from European society.
All behavior has a genetic component, but the best solution is the simplest one that causes the least pain for people. As I have suggested before, the best solution is simply to require everyone to periodically eat cheeseburgers. This is simple, cheap, and solves the problem because only the Talmud outlaws mixing meat with milk.
On the subject of Catholic-Jewish dialogue, Catholics seem to have been targeted to be surrogate Jews and provide a foil to Anglo culture as an out-group in a pre-planned agenda to exterminate Anglo-Protestants. The thing I don’t understand is why people keep negotiating with the Jews in good faith when they should know the Jews are just trying to screw them over. I mean, if you see the Sun rise in the east every morning, surely you come to expect it to happen tomorrow at some point.
It seems that when cultures decay, they give up on inductive reasoning and forget history, and instead just act based on their fantasies.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Here E. Michael Jones makes clear his distinction between race and religion.