Discrimination in the "dating economy"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Discrimination in the "dating economy"

Post by TD-40 »

Can I ask some of you to take a couple of minutes and read through this article? It describes some research that was conducted using Tinder and OKcupid that explains how women are more discriminatory than men when searching for a romantic partner. I know we probably all agree on this already but it is really interesting to see how the numbers and comparisons play out:

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/art ... ing-market

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: discrimination in the "dating economy"

Post by flowerthief00 »

Thanks for posting that.
Sure we already knew it but it's nice to see that statistical analysis has been done on the data.
We can use this as a retort when told that women suffer from "unrealistic standards of beauty". Pffff whoever says such a thing has it ass-backwards.

Comparison to the income economy is interesting. In both cases, the more freedom and less regulation you have, the more inequality you have. You can have freedom or you can have equality, but not both.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

And women accuse men of being visual! :lol:

If they think 80% of men are below average looking then maths will indicate that if a woman isn't in the upper echelons of attractiveness, she'll end up lonely while wasting a whole bunch of time in the process. But who cares when there are less entitled & nicer looking females with better personalities elsewhere in the world. :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

TD-40 wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Can I ask some of you to take a couple of minutes and read through this article? It describes some research that was conducted using Tinder and OKcupid that explains how women are more discriminatory than men when searching for a romantic partner. I know we probably all agree on this already but it is really interesting to see how the numbers and comparisons play out:

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/art ... ing-market
Should be no surprise. American women are brainwashed from the time they are embryos that they are goddesses that shit gold wrapped chocolate bars. But OF COURSE, nothing but the best for the Divine land whale!