This is a lot of what is available to date in the USA...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

This is a lot of what is available to date in the USA...

Post by redfeather »

I live in Austin, Texas and the spring breaks just get more slutty each year.
These women are not gf or wife material.
You cannot turn a Hoe into a gf or wife ever.
If you try to play Captain Save-A-Hoe...she will only end up divorce raping you and taking your houses, cars, money, and anything else she can get.
I was trying to date the mothers of these kinds of girls around central Texas, and sadly many of these girls are mentored by their mother who did the same chit.
Their mothers are now 40-50 years old with a bunch of divorces under their fat jello roll.
This is why I went overseas to try to find a decent girlfriend.
Enjoy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Texas.html
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This is a lot of what is available to date in the USA...

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

redfeather wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 6:07 pm
I live in Austin, Texas and the spring breaks just get more slutty each year.
These women are not gf or wife material.
You cannot turn a Hoe into a gf or wife ever.
If you try to play Captain Save-A-Hoe...she will only end up divorce raping you and taking your houses, cars, money, and anything else she can get.
I was trying to date the mothers of these kinds of girls around central Texas, and sadly many of these girls are mentored by their mother who did the same chit.
Their mothers are now 40-50 years old with a bunch of divorces under their fat jello roll.
This is why I went overseas to try to find a decent girlfriend.
Enjoy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Texas.html
Texas is becoming more liberal. No longer does one hear "come to Texas on vacation, leave Texas on probation" anymore because that was a conservative meme that was Texan to the core. Heck you hardly hear "Don't mess with Texas!". Texas is not longer the chainsaw massacre state....Texas is no longer the state that renders a citation to a civilian for jaywalking.....Texas no longer has that George Dumbya Bush Jr accent as the majority...native Texans even sound like they are from the upper Midwest and the West coast if they are Gen X'ers and millennials. You have to go to neighboring Oklahoma or Louisiana to get that a southern accent nowadays if you're near Texas.

Trump lost the House partly because of the rise of Liberalism in Texas during the U.S. Mid-term elections.

I was uber-shocked to find out how liberal Austin TX is nowadays. I friggin' hate ATX (Austin) nowadays. Too many liberal West Coasters reside there nowadays!
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Austin, Texas has been known for over 25 years now to be getting filled up with liberal cry baby's. It was hell trying to date women from the central Texas area because too many of them are brain washed by liberalism and feminism. Actually, I now know that almost all women in America are brain washed by liberalism and feminism. The only good pockets were you can find conservative people in Texas are mainly west Texas and north Texas going up towards Lubbock. Also, east Texas has many pockets of conservative people. Almost all of the major cities are getting filled with liberals.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

redfeather wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 8:28 am
Austin, Texas has been known for over 25 years now to be getting filled up with liberal cry baby's. It was hell trying to date women from the central Texas area because too many of them are brain washed by liberalism and feminism. Actually, I now know that almost all women in America are brain washed by liberalism and feminism. The only good pockets were you can find conservative people in Texas are mainly west Texas and north Texas going up towards Lubbock. Also, east Texas has many pockets of conservative people. Almost all of the major cities are getting filled with liberals.
Ironically, the more liberal a place is the more inherently racist it is.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

As far as I am concerned, the partial public nudity is enough for me to stay away from the particular women given over to it. Bikinis are nothing more than underwear. It really is public nudity. The upper thighs, crotch and upper and lower cleavage are only supposed to be revealed in the bedroom. Proverbs chapter seven warns us against women who dress like prostitutes. In reality though, most street walkers are probably wearing miniskirts at the least. So they are dressing better than women who wear bikinis in public.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@Neo yeah man stay away from Delaware if you are looking for a non-feminist bacherlor life. The women here in northern Delaware/SE Pennsylvania are fugly, bigoted, and feminist. I cannot do the east coast anymore; it's too many femhags in EST/EDT!!!!