We need to ban the user growup.

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: We need to ban the user growup.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 2:23 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 10:31 am
I like users like renata. She was mad chill.
I miss her too. The difference with her was that she pick-up and left The West and started a family in Turkey. Most of the squawking noisemakers we have now are women who chose to live in The West while trying to convince us that it is better abroad.

So the irony in their positions is not lost on me, especially with little Miss Growup who was born abroad, came to the USA to live and have a family and is now drunk from her femo-supremacy which prompts her to pontificate among men who are smarter and wiser than she. Go figure!
Yeah renata was(or is) married, but she was still fun to flirt with. I think if she and I met, I think we would have had some fun that in the meme of "what happens here, stays here". Wishful thinking.
Yeah well this is why I'm a "strickler" of keeping women abroad, and if they don't know English, try your "darnest" to keep her that way!! Learn her language. Too many low IQ dudes on this forum whom rather be lazy in learning their language and rather move to the Philippines for the "easy way out" of the gynocentric West.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 10:02 am
This thread is now really totally off topic. LOL
Rightfully, it should be, Godfather Yohan! I used to call you that back in the MGTOW Nice Guy forum days. I wonder if the founder of Nice Guy is still in Japan married to his Japanese sweetheart.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 9:06 pm
Rightfully, it should be, Godfather Yohan! I used to call you that back in the MGTOW Nice Guy forum days. I wonder if the founder of Nice Guy is still in Japan married to his Japanese sweetheart.
Hi, yes, he is - married and living in Japan.
You can log in the NiceGuy forum anytime. It's very active, welcome anytime.
https://www.the-niceguy.com/book/index.html
Book is also available for sale...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 1:39 pm
Yohan wrote:
So, am I banned or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not yet I guess, you are still under strict surveillance.
Postponed is not abandoned, pert girlies need to be disciplined.
Expect the worst!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

growup wrote:

Growup;

You have been banned for the following reason;

Defamation, harassment, and bullying. Disrupting another person's life via other social media websites (Facebook, Topix, Happierabroad). Harassment of said person's friends. Not keeping your abnormally large nose and your "Nobody owes you/him anything" attitude out of another person's domain when they want nothing more with you. Continuing to carry grudges against a person, and cornering said person which can cause a tirade. Acting like it's a capital felony under Federal law to make friends in the United States.

Date the ban will be lifted; Never.
Last edited by traveller on February 4th, 2019, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

growup wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Just as I wrote previously, it is all about attention-seeking with “throwup.”
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 11:33 pm
Just as I wrote previously, it is all about attention-seeking with “throwup.”
If you are show up in any forum for females/feminists and identify as a man and explain why you do not agree to this or that, you will be banned within a few minutes and your comments, even if written perfectly in a polite and reasonable form, will be deleted or you will receive a flood of hateful comments as welcome.

However forums which serve mostly male have a different way how they handle a new member who explains she is a female and is posting like a female. In this forum HA, which is clearly serving men, moderation is often non-existent and there is no rule about how to deal with female posters who are joining this forum. I don't think it is so much about attention-seeking, but more about being curious what might be the reaction of the members of such a website and they often want to talk about their own problems with men - and not about men who have problems with women.

In the forum where I have admin rights (Niceguy) we also keep 2 sections which are called 'opposing views' and 'trollville' and we don't care what a female, even a very disruptive female is posting in these 2 sections - as a principle, we do not delete comments written by a woman regardless their content.

Most females anyway joining websites like Happier Abroad or Niceguy or other male-orientated forums are getting bored soon and they disappear after some comments. Most females are starting to complain that nobody replies to their comments or that 'nobody agrees with her opinion' etc. etc.

About the user 'growup' as I said before, if you don't want to read her comments, put her on your ignore-list.
So far this member made only about 200 comments so far. Not really very active. What's the problem?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 10:05 am
About the user 'growup' as I said before, if you don't want to read her comments, put her on your ignore-list.
So far this member made only about 200 comments so far. Not really very active. What's the problem?
I don't advocate her being banned, I just find her very fake and annoying NAWALT.

But that's a good idea about putting her on ignore!