Sasha Daygame Interviews Lauren Southern

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Sasha Daygame Interviews Lauren Southern

Post by Johnny1975 »

gsjackson wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Johnny1975 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 4:42 am
Dan, I've seen a lot of your videos where you approach girls. And I've seen other people do the same, and they don't fail as much as you do. The reason why you fail so much is because you have a creepy vibe. It was wrong for you to get arrested and demonized. That happened because you have a creepy vibe. But it was still wrong.

However, the fact remains that you have a creepy vibe. You're too intense, and you don't seem to be aware of how you come across. You should work on that. Also your videos, the ones where it's just you talking, they go on way too long. 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, it's ridiculous. You have no concept of how other people see you. Everything you do is too much, too long, too intense, and it puts people (women) off.
Quite honestly, I haven't seen any of these so-called PUA's demonstrating their "field work" who didn't come across as creepy, or at least as transparent, charmless manipulators. Not one. I'm all for the cold approach concept, but don't model any of these guys.
What I dislike is the way they stand around like salesmen. It's not so much that it's creepy, it's just silly and ridiculous and desperate. They've learned a skill and all they want to do now is put it into practice over and over because they can't believe how amazing it is that it works. What they should be doing is just getting on with their lives and using a bit of it here and there rather than making a big deal out of it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 12:28 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:47 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Quite honestly, I haven't seen any of these so-called PUA's demonstrating their "field work" who didn't come across as creepy, or at least as transparent, charmless manipulators. Not one. I'm all for the cold approach concept, but don't model any of these guys.
That's because cold approach in itself is considered creepy in our society.
The cold approach should of course be considered creepy. People who go around panhandling for stuff, whether it is sex, money or jobs or whatever, are a social cancer who put everyone permanently on the defensive.
I'm in agreement if it's virtually indiscriminate solicitation, which is what most of these PUA's seem to do -- the "numbers game." But if, going about your normal business, you happen to see a woman who knocks your socks off, you need to give it a go.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^The thing about the woman who knocks your sock is...if she knock your socks off then she probably knocks off a very many men's socks off, and you approaching her won't be anything special. She deals with that every day.

The basic issue that can't be avoided is this:
Women are not as interested in meeting men as men are in meeting women. Especially not through cold-approach. Not that there is in particular any more effective way.

It's at least partially a function of our having successfully built a society in which the conventional motivations for women needing men have been reduced or eliminated, so their standards have blown through the roof.
Last edited by flowerthief00 on January 15th, 2019, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:47 pm
gsjackson wrote:
That's because cold approach in itself is considered creepy in our society....unless you happen to be exceptionally good-looking or exceptionally high status, in which case you wouldn't be cold-approaching in the first place, because why would you need to.
I advocate incidental engagement meaning engaging with a girl who is already in contact with you IE standing in line, waitress, fellow customer shopping for something, etc. It is far less threatening and the ice can be broken with humor, a small chat can ensue, and a scribble down of your number to a girl and end the encounter.

The cold approach is too abrupt, and PUAs often hired models to pose as random girls on the street.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 15th, 2019, 9:17 pm
I advocate incidental engagement meaning engaging with a girl who is already in contact with you IE standing in line, waitress, fellow customer shopping for something, etc. It is far less threatening and the ice can be broken with humor, a small chat can ensue, and a scribble down of your number to a girl and end the encounter.
That is how I have often done it. Sit-down situations, such as at the bus stop or an open table in a public dining area, are ideal; others walking around will either not notice or just assume you already knew each other.

Not that I recommend bothering with all this any more. The pickings are slim these days.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I'm totally shocked, I thought Sasha Daygame was British. Maybe because he did his first daygame pickup videos from London. I don't think I ever clearly heard his voice before this video.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 10:06 pm
This shit is getting so old! Why am I always seeing it.
They identify a problem -- men aren't asking women out. They even identify who is responsible -- the media and feminism (which is better than most do). And then they dump the responsibility on...who do you think? The men who aren't asking women out!

So after the media and feminism have made it all kinds of difficult as well as risky for men to pursue women...men should stop being gay and pursue women anyway?

**** that ****. What men should do is continue to avoid women and relationships until we see a fix to the problem that is causing men to avoid women and relationships in the first place. If your foot is bleeding profusely what you don't do is keep walking with it.

And what's with these clowny PUA hairstyles? Did the man in the anecdote he told who asked out the girl he liked for months until she said yes and eventually married him have to wear his hair in a clowny fashion in order to pull that off?
+10