Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sasha is an ex PUA and in this video he interviews Lauren Southern and they talk about a variety of issues.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"
"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
What's up with all these PUA guys becoming ex-PUA and jumping on the alt-right bandwagon? I guess there's not much money to be made in PUA anymore, and it's much easier to become an e-celeb as an alt-right person?
This shit is getting so old! Why am I always seeing it.
They identify a problem -- men aren't asking women out. They even identify who is responsible -- the media and feminism (which is better than most do). And then they dump the responsibility on...who do you think? The men who aren't asking women out!
So after the media and feminism have made it all kinds of difficult as well as risky for men to pursue women...men should stop being gay and pursue women anyway?
**** that ****. What men should do is continue to avoid women and relationships until we see a fix to the problem that is causing men to avoid women and relationships in the first place. If your foot is bleeding profusely what you don't do is keep walking with it.
And what's with these clowny PUA hairstyles? Did the man in the anecdote he told who asked out the girl he liked for months until she said yes and eventually married him have to wear his hair in a clowny fashion in order to pull that off?
They didn't do that. That's exactly the problem. If, as they said, the media and feminism are to blame for the problem, why are they shifting the responsibility to men in general.
Notice also how they waived any kind of responsibility to women. Women don't ask men out and that's just how it is, according to them.
She says quite clearly that this is affecting both men and women. But it's the men who are supposed to still pursue women anyway under these terrible circumstances. Terrible circumstances, btw, that include higher than ever chances of being taken to divorce court and forced to pay alimony whether or not the man did anything wrong whatsoever. No smart man is gonna pursue women in this environment.
If it is then they can't hold men to a standard that they themselves refuse to be held to.
(Especially considering it is infinitely easier for women to succeed at pursuing a man. I read somewhere that when women approach men they succeed at a rate of 70%; that's a success rate that even the very most attractive men out there can only dream of!)
It's not easy to just "be yourself" and go out and talk to women (In California, at least). I have gone out and talked to women on the streets of downtown Los Angeles. That's where most of my experience is, but I also have some experience in Sonoma County, CA (In Santa Rosa, CA and at Sonoma State University).
There are so many people who think that talking to women is seriously offensive and wrong, and they will try to prevent you from doing it. They, or the women whom you are speaking to, will do any of these things:
- If you are indoors, such as in a restaurant, they will tell the manager about you, then the manager will tell you to leave, but the manager won't give you a chance to explain yourself and let you stay; they will always tell you to leave eventually, because they always prioritize the person who complained, not you
- Call the police
- Purposely position themselves on the sidewalk in your path, blocking you
- Tell the girl to whom you are speaking that she should stay away from you because you are a dangerous person
- Tell you that you are a scumbag
- Shout at you and tell you that if you don't get away from them, they will beat you up (even though they approached you)
- Lie by saying that you were "molesting young girls" even though they were 18, and you didn't touch them, and this was on the other side of the street from the establishment from where the angry person came, and the person warns you to stay away from him
- Sneak up behind you and hit your camera, then run away
- Throw eggs at you from a window high up in a building across the street
- Record you with their phone and speak to the camera, documenting their sighting of you, as though you are a terrorist, child molester, etc.
- Hold their phone up to their ear and fake like they are talking to the police, even though they just supposedly dialed 911 literally one second ago
- Cry because you told her, a girl who was wearing yoga pants, who was walking by herself, that she "looked so good." And then her boyfriend will come out and demand you apologize to her
- If you creep a girl out who has a boyfriend, but she never told you she had one, if the boyfriend sees you in town somewhere, such as at a bar, he will accost you and tell you to leave the bar, and then the bouncers will side with him if they know him but don't know you
- People act as though they are certain that that if you record them, it is illegal, even though it is not (on public property).
- Security guards will become very angry with you especially. One came at me and looked like he was going to attack me, twice, and on the fourth encounter with him, he grabbed my phone. One said he would kick my ass. Another shone a light in my face and told me, "You've made threats haven't you?"
- People who are angry with you will get close to you, put their hand on your wrist, grab your camera, etc.
- And because the police get so many calls, they will show up and ask you questions, and some of them will be very angry with you and try to make you feel guilty about what you are doing
- Other haters will try to talk to you and make it seem like you are a crazy person who is making life miserable for everyone, and try to convince you to stop doing what you're doing
- Women who you ignore will be angrier with you than the ones you accost
- Girl friends with the girl you accost will usually act as though you are a nuisance and tell you to get away
- If you are walking, minding your own business, not talking to anyone, someone may come up to you and get right in front of you and look like he is going to punch you, and you will have no choice but to attack him in self defense. You will throw a punch and miss; then he will throw a punch and barely scrape the side of your head, then he will walk away, and you will want to call the police, but then a bystander will say that there's no video evidence
- Women will ignore you and not say anything to you or even look at you. Ironically, if you encounter a lesbian who you don't know is a lesbian, she will eagerly tell you
- Any women who enjoy you talking to them will probably be fat, or from other countries.
- The news will interview you and they will do a 1.5-minute story on you on the nightly news, as though what you are doing is very abnormal, novel, and controversial.
- You may be illegally detained (handcuffed) by security even though they didn't see you commit any crime (misdemeanor)
- Women will use a tone of voice with you like you are a child
- They will say their "agent" will not be happy with the fact you are talking to them
- They will say you are "creepy as f**k" even though he is smoking a cigarette
- Groups of girls will all laugh at you and not take you seriously, even though you are serious
- A man may tell you that he is going to "floor" you, and when you tell him you are a good person, he will say, "Well, I am not a good person."
All of the above things have happened to me. And I am a good looking guy. 6'3", white, naturally muscular/athletic, not overweight at all.
Remember as Winston says, "All men are creeps, by default" in the U.S.A.
My success has happened through online dating sites. From June 2010 to February 2011, I had sex with 10 women, all from online sites.
In 2011, when I moved to L.A., I was approached by a 45-year-old Cambodian woman, and I have been pretty much living with her since then. I have not had sex with her since 2015.
In 2015, I had sex with a girl from China who came to L.A. And in late 2015 is when I started approaching women on the street in L.A.
So, I have not had sex in over 3.5 years. So, something must be done about this. This is insane. This is wrong. Something is wrong with U.S. women.
But one reason why I haven't had sex is because I don't just want to have sex just to have sex. In 2010, when I first started, I had sex with pretty much anyone.
Over the past few years I have decided to operate the opposite way: I want to get to know any woman extremely well, first, before I have sex with her. I only want to have sex with a woman whom I will have children with.
It is too stressful to have sex with women who you don't know well.
The best sex is when you know the woman very well and you both trust each other and have made a commitment to each other, like it used to be when people got married for the first time. I experienced an out-of-this-world amount of pleasure with one of the women (whom I got to know for 5 months before I had sex with her). That's what "making love" is. It's when you feel literally like you're in heaven, when you're having sex. It's not when you orgasm necessarily. It's when you reach a moment when you believe that the girl accepts you 100% for who you are, and you can be yourself and do whatever you want, and she will love you be faithful to you, no matter what. For example, during sex, if you do what you want and make the sounds you want to make, and the girl is moaning and you feel that she is trying to focus and enhance the experience and is smiling and you can tell she is loving it, and that she loves you, then that is when you have the most fun and you feel you are in heaven and you and the woman are one soul. You feel an incredible amount of pleasure...ecstasy...and you feel as though you are god and you are blasting perfect pleasure and benevolence to everyone and everything in the universe, all at once, infinitely.
And for this to happen requires a quiet, peaceful. stress-free environment where there are no distractions. Such an environment is the antithesis of a public place in a city where there are loud motor vehicles, cigarette smoke, homeless people, etc. That's why approaching women on the street is not likely to work. It would have to be a very peaceful location, and the woman would have to already be in a mood to be approached. This doesn't seem like it exists in the U.S.A.
Ideally, you should be able to go to a public park and see a girl sitting by herself on a park bench, and she should welcome you and love that you happened to show up in her life, and you should be able to talk about anything with her, and the girl should love the sound of your voice, and love your presence, and love everything about you. She should love the attention.
She should want to go with you to buy food and then go with you to your place and cook food for you, and you're supposed to form a relationship, and then decide to commit to each other and have kids because you are so compatible.
I want to create a new trend where people intentionally cause themselves to feel more romantic, healthy, appreciative, etc. I believe we can do this by avoiding all the junk food and technology that people are consuming these days which make American women toxic how they are, trashy, getting tattoos, being cynical, paranoid, etc. We have to eat whole plant foods, not use social media, not watch TV, news, etc. Then we will be more pure, wholesome, etc. like before.
LTBLP.com - Live The Best Life Possible!
Dan, I've seen a lot of your videos where you approach girls. And I've seen other people do the same, and they don't fail as much as you do. The reason why you fail so much is because you have a creepy vibe. It was wrong for you to get arrested and demonized. That happened because you have a creepy vibe. But it was still wrong.
However, the fact remains that you have a creepy vibe. You're too intense, and you don't seem to be aware of how you come across. You should work on that. Also your videos, the ones where it's just you talking, they go on way too long. 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, it's ridiculous. You have no concept of how other people see you. Everything you do is too much, too long, too intense, and it puts people (women) off.
Location Independent Expat Relocate
If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9
Quite honestly, I haven't seen any of these so-called PUA's demonstrating their "field work" who didn't come across as creepy, or at least as transparent, charmless manipulators. Not one. I'm all for the cold approach concept, but don't model any of these guys.
That's because cold approach in itself is considered creepy in our society....unless you happen to be exceptionally good-looking or exceptionally high status, in which case you wouldn't be cold-approaching in the first place, because why would you need to.
The cold approach should of course be considered creepy. People who go around panhandling for stuff, whether it is sex, money or jobs or whatever, are a social cancer who put everyone permanently on the defensive.
If you must look for a girlfriend/wife in the Anglosphere countries today (I wouldn't bother), cold approaches with the explicit aim of hooking up won't work. As many have pointed out, women here won't tolerate directness. For a variety of reasons they are paranoid of intimacy and won't give you the benefit of the doubt. So I would recommend you build a network of friends and get those friends to set you up with women they know. Social proof gives you an "in" with women.
Your aim should be a large, diverse social circle which includes both sexes. We live in a society where status is king and anyone who "lacks" orthodox, approved markers of status (whether through number of likes, number of degrees or number of left-wing political views) will be viewed with suspicion.