Was slavery a good thing?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was slavery a good thing?

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 5:59 am
Slavery wasn't a good or a bad thing. It was an act of capitalization and what happens when people underestimate the natural resources beneath them and infight too much. History does repeat itself with the infighting (i.e. neo-form: crabs in a barrel love to quarrel) and underestimating natural resources beneath them (i.e. too much inbreeding in the Black American community hence lower IQs and retardation).

Also neotony had taken place of race mixing as a product of slavery. Brazil would have been New Holland/Nieuw Holland if it weren't for the Portuguese military and male settlers kicking the Dutch ass due to the Dutch not being used to fighting in such a humid climate that the Portuguese were more familiar with. Some of the hottest women in the world are from Brazil is what I'm implying.

Yeah the USA refuses to recognize the neotony verbatim by the advent of the one-drop rule, but it subliminally does in some ways like having "light skin" people represented in this genre more than the other as an example.
Dr. Tony Martin does some real nice lectures on slavery and who were the real drivers of the slave trade. You should watch some of his lectures and maybe look at some of his books....
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

rabbithabit wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Ah yes, the other redistribution mechanism of handing people large sums of money for having a vagina. If only our ancestors had abolished that instead of slavery.
thank goodness a misogynist dream that will never materialize in any society as everyone remember their life began in a vagina.
But don't you and the liberal media know that without men, women would have no house, no cars, no smart phones, and no air conditioned offices to sit in and be a manager and tell others what to do? Why don't you thank men for building and creating those things and be grateful and appreciative toward them? Why doesn't anyone in the media mention this? You do know that men have invented all new technologies and build all societies and civilizations right? Without them, you would live in mud huts and try to steal bird eggs for your food everyday. Would you want that? If not, then why don't you show gratitude and appreciation toward men? Even the alternative media does not dare talk about this obvious truth. Everyone is chickenshit these days and afraid of honesty.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

and don't you understand without women you wouldn't be born? why you believe only men earn money and buy stuff. women are independently worthy and capable of anything a man is. a woman can get artificial ensemination but men are incapable of pregnancy. human beings are results of mothers pain
Cute Rabbit
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Nothing you said was honest to a psychological stable person of any gender
Cute Rabbit
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

rabbithabit wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 8:41 pm
and don't you understand without women you wouldn't be born? why you believe only men earn money and buy stuff. women are independently worthy and capable of anything a man is.
If that is true then stop leeching off men.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

rabbithabit wrote:
and don't you understand without women you wouldn't be born? why you believe only men earn money and buy stuff. women are independently worthy and capable of anything a man is. a woman can get artificial ensemination but men are incapable of pregnancy. human beings are results of mothers pain
The women are a privledge class today and men did build and do maintain modern society overall. With todays technologies men can be replaced but as you stated women cannot because men need them to be here.

So it appears the bitch had all this planned out going back for millions of years, wait for her child father to invent it all so she is good and comfy and then manipulate us all into killing each other so she can inherit the earth....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 10:33 am
rabbithabit wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Ah yes, the other redistribution mechanism of handing people large sums of money for having a vagina. If only our ancestors had abolished that instead of slavery.
thank goodness a misogynist dream that will never materialize in any society as everyone remember their life began in a vagina.
But don't you and the liberal media know that without men, women would have no house, no cars, no smart phones, and no air conditioned offices to sit in and be a manager and tell others what to do? Why don't you thank men for building and creating those things and be grateful and appreciative toward them? Why doesn't anyone in the media mention this? You do know that men have invented all new technologies and build all societies and civilizations right? Without them, you would live in mud huts and try to steal bird eggs for your food everyday. Would you want that? If not, then why don't you show gratitude and appreciation toward men? Even the alternative media does not dare talk about this obvious truth. Everyone is chickenshit these days and afraid of honesty.
Mr. Wu it was certain men who did this.
Last edited by Moretorque on January 18th, 2019, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Moretorque wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 8:08 am
rabbithabit wrote:
The women are a privledge class today and men did build and do maintain modern society overall. With todays technologies men can be replaced but as you stated women cannot because men need them to be here.

So it appears the bitch had all this planned out going back for millions of years, wait for her child father to invent it all so she is good and comfy and then manipulate us all into killing each other so she can inherit the earth....

Thank you for the tribute to women's intelligence even if untrue, it was God's will that triggered fate for women to guide men in the correct path of righteousness
Cute Rabbit
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Rabbit would you please explain this entity God ?
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Moretorque wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Slavery wasn't a good or a bad thing. It was an act of capitalization and what happens when people underestimate the natural resources beneath them and infight too much. History does repeat itself with the infighting (i.e. neo-form: crabs in a barrel love to quarrel) and underestimating natural resources beneath them (i.e. too much inbreeding in the Black American community hence lower IQs and retardation).

Also neotony had taken place of race mixing as a product of slavery. Brazil would have been New Holland/Nieuw Holland if it weren't for the Portuguese military and male settlers kicking the Dutch ass due to the Dutch not being used to fighting in such a humid climate that the Portuguese were more familiar with. Some of the hottest women in the world are from Brazil is what I'm implying.

Yeah the USA refuses to recognize the neotony verbatim by the advent of the one-drop rule, but it subliminally does in some ways like having "light skin" people represented in this genre more than the other as an example.
Dr. Tony Martin does some real nice lectures on slavery and who were the real drivers of the slave trade. You should watch some of his lectures and maybe look at some of his books....
I meant to get back to you earlier on this; thank you very much. Thank you for over looking my brutal posts against you. That's what men do: forgive and forget.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

January 20th, 2019, 12:50 pm
Moretorque wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 2:42 pm

I meant to get back to you earlier on this; thank you very much. Thank you for over looking my brutal posts against you. That's what men do: forgive and forget.
I just feel lucky to be alive, you piss the black man off..... he'll kill Yaa.....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 2:39 pm
You see this is the thing, the system has made it profitable for women to act as they do on purpose.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

rabbithabit wrote:
That's true that men would not exist without women. But isn't that true both ways? Women wouldn't exist without men either right?

What about your cell phone and air conditioned home and office? Everything was designed and built and invented by men. So how are women smarter than men, like everyone in America and the New Age movement claims? I don't get that.

And why do all men in America have to say that their wife is "the boss" and that she is smarter and wiser than him? lol. Why is that required and why does everyone conform to that with a hive mind? Even if the wife is not smart, you still have to pretend she is, in order to conform???!!! WTF?!

How are women superior when men are better at most skills than women, and stronger than most women, and only eccentric men have original ideas and theories? Eccentric women do not come up with original ideas or new theories. Only eccentric men do. As we all know, women only parrot feel good cliches on their FB wall. They don't come up with new ideas or theories. They just repeat whatever is popular or politically correct.

Also, how come the movies always make women look like they are sane and rational, and only men are crazy and unstable? In real life this isn't so. Women are more psychotic and start senseless unnecessary arguments and get angrier easier and have hotter tempers than men do. Everyone knows that. So why are women portrayed as being more sane and rational in movies? That is illogical and false and makes no sense.

Why is everything upside down and movies show the inverse of what's true? Isn't lying wrong? Isn't it wrong to portray the opposte of what's true? Why is everything so dishonest nowadays?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne