Topix forums are no more!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Topix forums are no more!

Post by traveller »

I never thought this would ever happen. Topix was my favorite news website to post on. Today, you try to access the Topix forums and you will get a message that says; "The Topix forums have sailed into the sunset." Like if there's a problem with a certain bar, a nightlife facility has certain rules such as a dress code, or something, I enjoyed posting it there. Like, welcome to North Korea West, where anyone turned away for rules violation is automatically guilty of a capital felony. For example, shorts and T shirts are prohibited at the Viva Le Mirage nightclub here in Fort Myers. Their dress code, which is not revealed at all, states that you must wear long pants and preferably long sleeve shirts. And now even my warning on Topix on their dress code is gone because the forums are gone. Shorts, T shirts, and hats are also prohibited via dress code policy at the Remixx Lounge in Cape Coral. In other words, this is like wearing anything other than an expensive tuxedo or classy business suit, heavy black or gray long dressy pants, a tie, and classy dress shoes to any nightlife facility within the United States is a capital felony under Federal law which is investigated by the FBI and Homeland Security, and carries up to 500 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty. Like saying, got turned away from a bar or club for wearing a T shirt? You ain't seen nothing yet; you've just triggered a silent alarm to the FBI and you're being tracked down by the FBI and Homeland Security for wearing illegal clothing. Even the same as saying; try to enter City Tavern or even Dixie Roadhouse wearing shorts and a T shirt, or even try to attend a Bike Night in shorts and a T shirt = 500 years to life in Federal prison or the death penalty.

Topix was also a kind of tool for me to use in my war against rap music at the nightclubs here in Southwest Florida. Basically to make it known that rap music (the music with all the profanity and the glorification of gangs, illegal drugs, and violence, also known as the "gangbanger music") has no place in America, including especially Southwest Florida, and that all rap DJs need to go play their violent music in Syria or Afghanistan. Bring back the classic rock music, the classic R&B, the slow songs, and a little Spanish music here and there. As of now, the only nightclubs in Lee County that don't play rap as their mainstream music are The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon and Dixie Roadhouse.

I also liked using Topix to report incidents of toxic people or people displaying toxic behaviors. In November, a group of people that frequents The Ranch were very mean to me, and I reported it on Topix. My desired outcome was that the entire group of people would move to DuPage County, Illinois and display their toxic, standoffish behaviors in DuPage County, Illinois, and that they shall not come back to the State of Florida anymore until they learned to be nice to other people. Basically, I like to make it look like the State of Florida has a Zero Tolerance Policy towards toxic people and fake personalities. But now with Topix gone, it's like saying; the toxic people own the entire country, will go anywhere they want, and whoever they were mean to shall be crushed out of sight. Destroyed, annihilated, and their enemies soar miles above the ruin, free as an eagle, and any person who has issues with someone shall face 6,000 years to life in prison or the death penalty
Last edited by traveller on January 5th, 2019, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Topix forums are no more!

Post by Mercury »

traveller wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 6:37 pm
I never thought this would ever happen. Topix was my favorite news website to post on. Today, you try to access the Topix forums and you will get a message that says; "The Topix forums have sailed into the sunset." Like if there's a problem with a certain bar, a nightlife facility has certain rules such as a dress code, or something, I enjoyed posting it there. Like, welcome to North Korea West, where anyone turned away for rules violation is automatically guilty of a capital felony. For example, shorts and T shirts are prohibited at the Viva Lee Mirage club here in Fort Myers. And now even my warning on Topix on their dress code is gone because the forums are gone. Shorts and T shirts are also prohibited at the Remixx Lounge in Cape Coral. In other words, this is like wearing anything other than an expensive tuxedo, heavy black or gray long dressy pants, a tie, and classy dress shoes to any nightlife facility within the United States is a capital felony under Federal law which is investigated by the FBI and Homeland Security, and carries up to 500 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty. Like saying, got turned away from a bar or club for wearing a T shirt? You ain't seen nothing yet; you've just triggered a silent alarm to the FBI and you're being tracked down by the FBI and Homeland Security for wearing illegal clothing. Even the same as saying; try to enter City Tavern or even Dixie Roadhouse wearing shorts and a T shirt, or even try to attend a Bike Night in shorts and a T shirt = 500 years to life in Federal prison or the death penalty.
America is a "None Of Your Business" culture. This is a closed country, where all people are expected to keep to themselves. Also, dressing in shorts and a T shirt, even when it's 95 degrees outside, makes you look like a serial killer or rapist. Americans don't care if it's 120 degrees outside with 100% humidity; they expect guys especially to dress in classy, expensive business suits. Long sleeves, and long pants; they expect you to dress for indoor environments only (60 degrees, zero percent humidity, zero dewpoint) and remain indoors at all times regardless of the weather; again, American peoples' toxic personalities turn outdoor shadows into phantoms, strangers and really all people outdoors into serial killers, neighbors into gang bangers, bicyclists and pedestrians into armed robbers, killers, stalkers, and burglars, and lone/unaccompanied men, including at bars and nightclubs, into massacre suspects.

America is a classy country. In America, you are looked upon as a total loser, even a wanted fugitive/prison escapee if you don't dress like a professional millionaire (e.g. dress like an American), you don't drive an expensive, classy, souped up luxury sports car that roars like a hundred Honda motorcycles put together, you don't live in a fortified gated community, and you only work to live.
Topix was also a kind of tool for me to use in my war against rap music at the nightclubs here in Southwest Florida. Basically to make it known that rap music (the music with all the profanity and the glorification of gangs, illegal drugs, and violence, also known as the "gangbanger music") has no place in America, including especially Southwest Florida, and that all rap DJs need to go play their violent music in Syria or Afghanistan. Bring back the classic rock music, the classic R&B, the slow songs, and a little Spanish music here and there. As of now, the only nightclubs in Lee County that don't play rap as their mainstream music are The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon and Dixie Roadhouse.
America is also a gang culture. The entire American millennial generation is a trash generation. Toxic, lawless, violent, and pulsing with evil. More than 90% of Americans between 10 and 35 years old are in gangs, many of whom have been in gangs since they were as young as 8, and have even fired a gun as young as 8. The entire millennial generation wants war. They are turned on by mass shootings, illegal drugs, homicides; yes, even terrorism. America is doomed. Predictions are, America will become more dangerous than Syria by 2025 with shootings, homicides, robberies, rapes, assaults, and terrorism. And before you know it, even this Ranch and Dixie place will switch to rap/hip hop. Americans love rap so much that, you broadcast that rap is evil and has no place at clubs, and Americans will call you a neo-Nazi! They will accuse you of burning down black churches, and they will label you a racist and a hater. Just like when you say that homosexuality is a sin, and American women, being lesbian, literally crucify you with public blasphemy and hatred.

Today, you even happen to see an American college cheerleader nearby, you better flee like mad. Flee like her boyfriend is close by, and as if her boyfriend has a bomb! Again, American women themselves are toxic, and their hearts are just as overflowing with pulsing evil and lust for violence as the worst serial killers in the world. So they go for guys that are toxic, and are gang bangers with guns and a murderous personality.
I also liked using Topix to report incidents of toxic people or people displaying toxic behaviors. In November, a group of people that frequents The Ranch were very mean to me, and I reported it on Topix. My desired outcome was that the entire group of people would move to DuPage County, Illinois and display their toxic, standoffish behaviors in DuPage County, Illinois, and that they shall not come back to the State of Florida anymore until they learned to be nice to other people. Basically, I like to make it look like the State of Florida has a Zero Tolerance Policy towards toxic people and fake personalities. But now with Topix gone, it's like saying; the toxic people own the entire country, will go anywhere they want, and whoever they were mean to shall be crushed out of sight. Destroyed, annihilated, and their enemies soar miles above the ruin, free as an eagle, and any person who has issues with someone shall face 6,000 years to life in prison or the death penalty
The social desert you describe of DuPage, Illinois is nationwide and is a part of American culture. Even the land itself is poisoned by hate. Americans are a proud peoples who love to destroy less popular people and soar miles above their dead bodies like eagles and vultures. And in fact, telling toxic people to go to DuPage, Illinois actually makes you look like a traitor and an enemy of the country! It's even a sure way to get yourself targeted for murder, and then gunned down and killed. And they will make like making friends in the USA is a Homeland Security/FBI matter. And they will make like talking to strangers except for business reasons is grounds for immediate nationwide Martial law, a nationwide manhunt with a nationwide military lockdown, and the death penalty for all involved.
Last edited by Mercury on February 1st, 2019, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Another thing I liked about Topix is where a couple of posters put threads up telling people on the verge of getting married to not celebrate their pending marriages at Dixie Roadhouse or any of the clubs, and that they have to celebrate their pending marriages and engagements in a more closed and private setting & location. Every time the DJ announced that someone was getting married, I would just will and feel nothing but guilty and jealous. For me, to approach someone at a nightclub and congratulate them on getting married, I may as well tell the husband to take his new wife around the world, take her for a landing on the Moon, take her on a tour of the International Space Station, and then relocate to the Hollywood area of Los Angeles and mingle with rich and famous people. And even tell both that it's illegal under Federal law for dating and married women to have friends that are guys.

At the same time, there was news that made me downright sad. I knew this one woman from a place called CasaShanti, her name was Katrina, I enjoyed going to her yoga events at CasaShanti and the Happyhatchee center. I could literally feel a relaxing vibe when she was near. I also loved taking pictures with her, too. But she got married and moved to Africa, and several posters commenting on my question of why everyone was leaving CasaShanti stated clearly in their posts that "never, not even within the next 120 years, will Matt and/or Katrina ever set foot in any part of the entire Western Hemisphere (North, Central, or South America), let alone the United States or Southwest Florida," like in other words, Katrina will never, not even within less than 200 years, even be back to visit the Western Hemisphere, let alone Southwest Florida. And it made me really sad that I missed the "funeral" in March of last year.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

A good lesson why being politically correct is more important than trolling, hatred and back stabbing. Bye bye topix you lost the war
Cute Rabbit