Rap music at high school dances too! When does it end?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Rap music at high school dances too! When does it end?

Post by traveller »

I just ran into a couple of my old neighbors during my 2 week visit with my family in Chicagoland and heard some very seriously disappointing news! Apparently it seems, the nightclubs in Downtown Fort Myers are not the only places playing a lot of rap. Their sisters' high school in west suburban La Grange, Illinois is also playing a lot of rap at it's dances, especially their Homecoming dance! They even told me that rap is practically mainstream at all area high schools! I'm getting a sick feeling here, as if America is becoming a rap nation with the nightlife.

In case you didn't know, rap is a subgenre of hip hop music. Rap is also that type of music that has all the profanity in it and that glorifies illegal drugs, violence, and gang life. In fact, here is a post about rap music located at http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/rap-i ... .454735436
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Rap music at high school dances too! When does it end?

Post by gnosis »

I hate rap.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think the both of you are RACIST!
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Rap died in the late 90s - along with the rest of music. Thank god for cd players.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

w.p.o. wrote:Rap died in the late 90s - along with the rest of music. Thank god for cd players.
What about record players ?

Chinese usually have impeccable taste in music so if they are succumbing to it you all just be RACIST!
Time to Hide!
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Kids glorify violence.
Then wonder why so many shootings happen.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

That's not all! Here is another one! http://serato.com/forum/discussion/1568881
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Nomad wrote:Kids glorify violence.
Then wonder why so many shootings happen.
That's right. Blame it on rap music lol. Has nothing to do with mental instability, it's the music and movies. How come Cowboys and indians didn't cause the 50s and 60s generation to cause mayhem? I grew up watching bugs bunny causing elmer fudd to shoot himself, tom and jerry destroying each other and wily coyote falling 100 stories. I also grew up during the NWA era and listened to bone and terror squad, yet I never developed the urge to hurt anyone. Could it have something to do with mental stability? hmmm
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Moretorque wrote:I think the both of you are RACIST!

And why shouldn't I be surprised that anyone who hates the F-bombs dropping like an Oklahoma hailstorm on the dance floor is labeled a racist? As if the entire black/African culture is exclusively defined strictly by profanity, illegal drugs (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine, etc), guns/firearms, and the general gangsta/thug life, and anyone who hates the gang/thug culture is labeled even as one of those who even labels blacks as "animals," "feral apes," and such! Just like how anyone who says that homosexuality is a sin is labeled a hater.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Again, I tell you, America is a Gangsta-worshipping thug culture! And I predict that America will become the #1 most dangerous country in the world by 2025 in terms of violent crime and terrorism. Worse than Afghanistan, worse than Honduras; yes, even worse than Venezuela.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:I think the both of you are RACIST!
:lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Modern America is a violent gang culture. Toxic, violent, evil, they want war. America is turned on by war. Traveller, I saw the link in your post, rap is the new mainstream in all nightlife. An estimated 93% of American millennials and post-millennials, as well as 99.7% of American college students today, are in gangs. Today, you see a college cheerleader nearby, and you better flee like her boyfriend has a bomb! College women in particular are not only immensely toxic, they are callous murderers in their toxic hearts. The physically attractive ones date violent cop killers, and even domestic terrorists; that attractive cheerleader sitting two seats down from you at your local college basketball game, you don't know if her boyfriend was even caught by the FBI and Homeland Security trying to blow up another crowded stadium at the height of another game.

This is a ghetto culture and generation! American college women today are disgusted by friendly, down to Earth personalities. To them, it's even toxic raw sewage. American college women today, despite their age, still act like spoiled 12-year-olds and they are even aroused by violence, war, illegal drugs, and terrorism. They love watching strangers die. They love watching mass shootouts and heavy pandemonium. And they even love watching crowded buildings getting blown up. And they want war to spread worldwide around the entire globe. They live like demons. The extreme vast majority of them are lesbian. And the straight ones go for guys that live like demons. Many American college women even reverse in maturing, going back to as young as 5 or 6 years old in maturity level over the course of their college careers. And you can see it clearly in the absolutely toxic language and profanity they use.

And American college students dig rap so heavily now that if you say that rap is evil and belongs in Syria, Afghanistan, etc, they'll call you a Neo-Nazi! They'll spread destructive gossip on you, calling you "Skinhead," "Neo-Nazi," "Racist," "Hater," and such. They'll accuse you of burning down black churches. They'll accuse you of worshipping Adolf Hitler. They'll accuse you of being part of the Ku Klux Klan. They'll imagine you, and accuse you of, flying swastikas and the flag of Nazi Germany all over the place. They'll even call you an enemy of the country.
Last edited by Mercury on May 27th, 2020, 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

Rap is very popular with teens in taiwan. there are many taiwanese rappers and taiwanese rap songs. they are laced with nasty words and push unhealthy gangsta activities same as english rap. taiwanese rappers perform at junior and senior high school dances more than any other type of music
Cute Rabbit
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Moretorque wrote:
July 26th, 2016, 9:44 pm
I think the both of you are RACIST!
So anybody that acts like they've got common sense and engages in activities that don't impose on anybody that's different from your ways is considered weird or racist? Sounds like you're a hypocrite and more of a racist yourself!!!