U.S. of Gay? I say more like U.S. of Lesbian!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

U.S. of Gay? I say more like U.S. of Lesbian!

Post by Mercury »

I see a lot of people on these forums calling America the U.S. of Gay. Actually as it appears, only a small portion of American men are gay. But the portion of American women that are gay is massive! Literally as in about 3,000 gay females for every 1 gay male. And gay females are known as lesbians. Every time you go out, you see entire cliques that are all female with no men, and all-male cliques are very rare. Occasionally you see mixed cliques, but usually the guys in that case are hired bodyguards.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Re: U.S. of Gay? I say more like U.S. of Lesbian!

Post by growup »

Actually, only 1.5 percent of women identify themselves as lesbians, while 1.8 percent of men identify as gay.
Do your research.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Two things I'd like to render here:

1) I coined the phrase "U.S. of Gay", and it's been primarily used here on this forum.
2) Both posters have only scratched the surface of why I call it the U.S. of Gay.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 10:04 pm

1) I coined the phrase "U.S. of Gay", and it's been primarily used here on this forum.
2) Both posters have only scratched the surface of why I call it the U.S. of Gay.
I love the term because it goes beyond mere sexuality. It describes the entire social push to make men less masculine and make women less and less feminine. Common sense is considered taboo and LGBTAFSXH is celebrated like nothing else.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:04 am

I love the term because it goes beyond mere sexuality. It describes the entire social push to make men less masculine and make women less and less feminine. Common sense is considered taboo and LGBTAFSXH is celebrated like nothing else.
Correct. ....and it is the only industrialized Western country where prostitution, the world's oldest female profession (next to being a mother and wife), is only legal in Clark County, Nevada for exorbitant nebulous-a.s.s fees which does push American men to become gay and/or for other guys to become hyper-masculine which manipulates the woman for her SMV before hitting the wall and after being manipulated to coerce her as a result to neo-feminism and/or lesbianism.

Two things:

1) Why do you think of all the countries you have been to - not even in any other Anglo-Saxon/Anglophone country are men as aggressive with sex on the brain all the time? Even Canada, the Black dudes are not hyper-masculine up there; they are just masculine and look at sex/p.ussy as something that they had already - like most men and women outside of America.

2) American men think about sex so much that they have to marry their high school sweethearts because they realize how hard it is to get a looking woman in America after high school because prostitution is illegal and because women hit the "wall" circa their 20s due to drugging, smoking, GMOs and duress of American daily life...come tumblin' downnnnnnnnnnnnn like John Cougar Melloncamp....or Pink Floyd...or Michael Jackson coming off the wall from hitting it so hard! I'm sorry for the fragmented, run-on setence, but hopefully it makes sense.

P.S.: thanks for approving and understanding the term! =)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

January 12th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 9:04 am

Correct. ....and it is the only industrialized Western country where prostitution, the world's oldest female profession (next to being a mother and wife), is only legal in Clark County, Nevada for exorbitant nebulous-a.s.s fees which does push American men to become gay and/or for other guys to become hyper-masculine which manipulates the woman for her SMV before hitting the wall and after being manipulated to coerce her as a result to neo-feminism and/or lesbianism.

Two things:

1) Why do you think of all the countries you have been to - not even in any other Anglo-Saxon/Anglophone country are men as aggressive with sex on the brain all the time? Even Canada, the Black dudes are not hyper-masculine up there; they are just masculine and look at sex/p.ussy as something that they had already - like most men and women outside of America.

2) American men think about sex so much that they have to marry their high school sweethearts because they realize how hard it is to get a looking woman in America after high school because prostitution is illegal and because women hit the "wall" circa their 20s due to drugging, smoking, GMOs and duress of American daily life...come tumblin' downnnnnnnnnnnnn like John Cougar Melloncamp....or Pink Floyd...or Michael Jackson coming off the wall from hitting it so hard! I'm sorry for the fragmented, run-on setence, but hopefully it makes sense.

P.S.: thanks for approving and understanding the term! =)
Indeed! Women are the exhalted class in America and men are relegated the second class. This vagina worship does not really exist outside the West where male sexual restriction/deprivation does not exist to as high an extent. This is why American men, especially ethnic minorities, should abandon the West and its puritan-influenced sexual culture.