Do you hate modern Western culture?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you hate modern Western culture?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 13
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you hate modern Western culture?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 2:35 am
The west has been quite good to me in many important regards.
The fact that the West gives white men's resources to negros is another reason to hate it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 11:21 pm
The fact that the West gives white men's resources to negros is another reason to hate it.
Still hurting because you never made anything of yourself, eh?

Well, with that attitude and at your age, my bet is that you never will 8)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Western culture is a disaster. End of story...

It's funny how much you realize this when you're living in a non-White/European, homogeneous country like I am currently.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I left 'Western Culture' in Europe more than 40 years ago, with no intention ever to return.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 11th, 2018, 1:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
Presumably making something of yourself means standing around being handed money by the ZOG for being an inferior monkey person.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 9:02 am
December 11th, 2018, 1:11 am
Cornfed wrote:
Presumably making something of yourself means standing around being handed money by the ZOG for being an inferior monkey person.
Cornfed is he on the take from the credit monopoly ? Is he connected to the police state apparatus ? They warned us about standing armies......
Last edited by Moretorque on December 11th, 2018, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 11:45 am
Cornfed is he on the take from the credit monolpoly ? Is he connected to the police state apparatus ? They warned us about standing armies......
As I understand it he attended college on the taxpayer's dime followed by the military, police and diplomatic service, so the answer to that would be yes.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 12:06 pm
Moretorque wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 11:45 am
Cornfed is he on the take from the credit monolpoly ? Is he connected to the police state apparatus ? They warned us about standing armies......
As I understand it he attended college on the taxpayer's dime followed by the military, police and diplomatic service, so the answer to that would be yes.
Well at least he did something with his life even though it was not what I feel America should be about, they really ramped the police state up world wide after WW2 and have been pushing the accelerator more so that direction every year...
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

As I have said at least in America you have guns to protect yourself and take the country back so it could be alot worse
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Well at least he did something with his life even though it was not what I feel America should be about
Everyone does something with their lives. Personally I think dealing drugs would be more noble than keeping a more talented white man out of roles where he might threaten Jewish hegemony.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Says the guy who below describes himself as a "Short, fat, autistic white guy with not trade skills, pre-existing medical (likely mental) conditions.
Cornfed wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 12:10 am
The question is, where the hell do I go now? And of course I’ve lost my job. As a short, fat autistic white guy with no trade skills, pre-existing medical conditions and my views on the wrong side of 40, the world is naturally my oyster, but it would be good if you guys could narrow down the choices for me.
It seems to many of us, you did not simply fail at negotiating thru the labyrinth of Western culture, We'd say you failed at life itself.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 11th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Says the guy who below describes himself as a "Short, fat, autistic white guy with not trade skills, pre-existing medical (likely mental) conditions
Yeah, well I've got good academic skills. Better than yours, that's for sure. Hence if I were in an affirmative action category life would be plain sailing. BTW, you should put additions not in the original text in square brackets.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 4:45 pm
Yeah, well I've got good academic skills.
Really? A typical high school kid has better cognitive skills than a useless blowhard whose default explanation for anything complex is "The ZOG."
Cornfed wrote: Hence if I were in an affirmative action category life would be plain sailing.
Millions upon millions of people succeed in the West without affirmative action (especially white males), so what's your excuse other than "The ZOG."

Dude you're pathetic......
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 11th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 4:45 pm
Yeah, well I've got good academic skills.
Really? A typical high school kid has better cognitive skills than a useless blowhard whose default explanation for anything complex is "The ZOG."
Well I easily passed the online version of your much hailed diplomatic service test, something you probably had to practise for for months if not years. Face it, the skills that you think entitle you to a life of ease are perfectly natural to functional humans. I don't know why you have this reluctance to accept that you were handed stuff for being a member of an inferior species.
Millions upon millions of people succeed in the West without affirmative action (especially white males), so what's your excuse other than "The ZOG."
Statistically white men are not doing well and are in fact being phased out and exterminated. Of course this is a process that does not happen overnight, so at any given time there will always be white men who are being handed lots of money ... until there aren't.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 5:06 pm
Statistically white men are not doing well and are in fact being phased out and exterminated. Of course this is a process that does not happen overnight, so at any given time there will always be white men who are being handed lots of money ... until there aren't.
The only white men who are being "exterminated" are the ones not worthy enough to attract a woman with whom to reproduce. You've repeatedly identified yourself as being part of that subset (short, fat, autistic, low-IQ). However, your shortcomings do not extend to MOST white men who are able to build wealth, internationalize themselves, persevere and succeed at a high level.

So your problem is not your status as a white male, your problem is being a failure at life DESPITE being a white male, a truly horrible and inexcusable condition. Your parents must be oh so proud!