Is it true that most of you are uneducated/mentally ill social rejects?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
waylon mercy
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it true that most of you are uneducated/mentally ill social rejects?

Post by waylon mercy »

timwong wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 3:19 pm
Right.

Why does Cali have some many dudes with dud personalities?
why do asians have black hair?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

I would have to agree
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Look, I get this
"A lot of you guys are negative and toxic, other men avoid you because talking to you is like talking to some walking black hole that sucks the life out of everything. You're chronic complainers with a victim's mindset who usually want others to join you in your misery. The worst part is you are convinced you're right so no amount of reasoning will really help you. I think you are a waste of time. I don't think it is worth it to reason with you or even attempt to help you unless you show some signs of helping yourselves. Misery loves company and you can die from another man's misery."
I agree on some points, such as people thinking they're right on everything though I thing you could have delivered the OP better. That's an emotional reaction though a valid point about the manosphere (I hope this site hasn't become too manospere). This site can lose it's 'monosphere' thing and get back to it's origins; differences in cultures & women without the MGTOw-esque part & keep the original HUMULITY of Winston and the original people.

As for your presentation, you did come on as the typical gamer troll to a lot of people, the OP was nothing but negativity with no balance, no pros and cons.

Re the replies you got
You said nothing but negative things and didn't include things that struck a chord with you. That is why you were shouted down' as a troll (in fairness you deserve it, trying to shame people).

TIP
Start with the reasons you're making a thread, then share any critique, you'll be much better-perceived, trust me. This applies to all message boards, not just to this one. If you're as nasty as your OP is in real life, you'll be hard-pressed to make friends & lovers.

Peace
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I am very much a part of society. I am married and a father of three. I have a job and a house of my own, I attend Church, I have friends and am close to my family and relatives. I am not to my knowledge mentally ill nor am I uneducated. I cannot speak for the majority of this forum, but I know for a fact that several people here fall in the same category, such as OutWest, Yohan, PublicDuende and a number of others whose names escape me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To be mistreated or rejected by Western women (I am not talking only about girlfriends, but also mothers and other females who are not in any sexual relationship with you) does not make you - a straight man - mentally ill, nor does it mean you are uneducated.

You just have to do something to get out of this evil circle and do something differently what others are doing.
I can only laugh if some Western idiot is coming up with such argument that men who find a better life away from the country they were born are uneducated or mentally ill.

Thanks for your comment, MarcosZeitlola

About myself, now retired with a good retirement allowance, I am living in Southern Japan in a very green area in a newly constructed condominium building with my Japanese wife, a lot of contacts with my two daughters (both also living in Japan) and Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu and now I am sitting in the coffee shop near the large private swimming pool of my second home condominium in Thailand.... LOL

I never regretted my departure from Europe and to look out for a different way of life. It seems it worked out for me.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 1:55 am
To be mistreated or rejected by Western women (I am not talking only about girlfriends, but also mothers and other females who are not in any sexual relationship with you) does not make you - a straight man - mentally ill, nor does it mean you are uneducated.

You just have to do something to get out of this evil circle and do something differently what others are doing.
I can only laugh if some Western idiot is coming up with such argument that men who find a better life away from the country they were born are uneducated or mentally ill.

Totally agree.

I think though Tim Wong/PAG only created this thread to provoke a reaction.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 11:32 pm
I am very much a part of society. I am married and a father of three. I have a job and a house of my own, I attend Church, I have friends and am close to my family and relatives. I am not to my knowledge mentally ill nor am I uneducated. I cannot speak for the majority of this forum, but I know for a fact that several people here fall in the same category, such as OutWest, Yohan, PublicDuende and a number of others whose names escape me.
Wasn't some of those guys outed as pedophiles?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

pitbull wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 7:53 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 11:32 pm
Wasn't some of those guys outed as pedophiles?
PAG, PAG, PAG, she was 24, and just had a very young face. That's really the only bannable thing you've done here -- outing PD and his fiancee.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Yohan wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 1:55 am

Thanks for your comment, MarcosZeitlola

About myself, now retired with a good retirement allowance, I am living in Southern Japan in a very green area in a newly constructed condominium building with my Japanese wife, a lot of contacts with my two daughters (both also living in Japan) and Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu and now I am sitting in the coffee shop near the large private swimming pool of my second home condominium in Thailand.... LOL

I never regretted my departure from Europe and to look out for a different way of life. It seems it worked out for me.
I saw this posted on the Asian Reddit page and thought it would be a good question here