France set for nationalist revolution?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

France set for nationalist revolution?

Post by Cornfed »

It’s being tagged as anti-fuel-tax riots by the lugenpresse, but it is beginning to seem like French people actually taking back their country. Nationalists everywhere should watch and get ready.

https://www.apnews.com/34b61fddaee04fbd936544cd30ddf102

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: France set for nationalist revolution?

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 5:16 pm
It’s being tagged as anti-fuel-tax riots by the lugenpresse, but it is beginning to seem like French people actually taking back their country. Nationalists everywhere should watch and get ready.

https://www.apnews.com/34b61fddaee04fbd936544cd30ddf102
The ,"action" promised by this clueless bastard running France is essentially to put down the revolt. It seems the French may still have some courage left, unlike most Americans. Hopefully they string him up by the balls one way or the other.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

+2. This little Rothschild banker from their coterie of controlled perverts makes a nice symbol of globo-homo globalism. Bring the sucker down.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 6:04 am
+2. This little Rothschild banker from their coterie of controlled perverts makes a nice symbol of globo-homo globalism. Bring the sucker down.
How dare you use the Lords name in vain.........
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe this whole rapefugee crisis has been a blessing in disguise as it will cause the French to overcome their civnat cuckishness and expelled all the darkies.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Insurection! Les Gilets Jaunes, Sans-culottes!

All political factions are against Macron, they want his head. Its the whole country.

The USA got Trump and rejected squash the working class feminist Hillary. And Brexit. When the elections in France had Le Pen, essentially a French Trump, the establishment did everything possible to make sure she did not win. They got Macron, Justin Trudeau's evil twin. Today Macron is calling for a state of emergency as the "Yellow Vest" riot across France for the third week. The Yellow Vest protest have spread into Belgium too. It may be game over for the EU. You can search on Bitchute "Gilet Jaune", searching the term on YouTube only pulls up CNN, MSNPC sparse reporting, misdirection and lies on this. YouTube is making it hard to find, No raw street stuff, no surprise there.

Shutting down France completely

Last edited by tom on December 4th, 2018, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Macron has claims he will recanted the carbon taxes, something he said he would never do. He lost control of the police and likely the military too. He was about to be deposed. The French have had it with the globalist BS. Mainstream news has been lying about what has been happening. They claimed it was the far right but it was the the far left, center and far right who all joined together against Macron. It was all of France.
משה בן יצחק
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

tom wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 1:47 pm
Macron has claims he will recanted the carbon taxes, something he said he would never do. He lost control of the police and likely the military too. He was about to be deposed. The French have had it with the globalist BS. Mainstream news has been lying about what has been happening. They claimed it was the far right but it was the the far left, center and far right who all joined together against Macron. It was all of France.
Where are the sources for this? It should be interesting to read or watch.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I used Quant a French search engine. I looked up gilets jaunes on Quant which is yellow vest in French. YouTube would only work if you had the exact name of the YouTube, clearly they are attempting to make it hard to find any info. I search for stuff like gilets jaunes on Bitchute and got a lot of stuff. I initially learn of this on Geopolitical Futures, it's a news service I pay for.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Graffiti on the Arc De Triomphe, Macron Démission (resign), says it all. Marcron offered to delay the implementation of the carbon taxes for 3 months, that's not going to float with protesters that have been taking teargas in the face everyday for the last 3 weeks. 76 percent of France disapproves of Macron on the latest poll.

Click on the photo to see a BitChute video on this

The NPC press in the West is starting to spin treasonous lies on this story like the Yellow Vest are an undemocratic grass roots movement unlike Macron. The Yellow Vest are far right. The Yellow Vest are Nazis. Selectively focus on some vandalism and demonize the Yellow Vest but give no explanation as to why they are protesting. The lying press (church) and the state (king) have aligned against the working class productive French, its almost like the medieval three estates, this arrangement is what sparked the French revolution.

Marcon "If they don't like the fuel tax let them buy an electric car" Marie-Antoinette "Let them eat cake".

משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

These Yellow Jacket protestors are not nationalists for the most part. They are working class French who hate the already absurd tax burden which Macron wanted to raise by 8.5% for climate change agenda crap. They are also reflective of general dislike for Macron who rose to the Presidency thru the back door. In other words, he only won because he was not far-right candidate Marine Le Pen. Antifa has a huge role if the graffiti in Paris is any indication, but all this seems to be multi-ideological. There is an anti-immigration element involved, but they are relatively small in number.

France will be fine, but I would not be surprised if Macron steps down in order to prevent large scale bloodshed.

I liken this to a French Tea Party movement crossed with general anger a la Arab Spring, Brexit sentiment, and the Trump Revolution.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

At this point it is safe to say France is in a revolution. Macron's approval is at 18% now. He is calling in the army, we will see if Macron last the weekend. It looks like Macron has lost his rule, the only option left is to use the French army. If this does not work Macron may be deposed or France will enter a civil war.

This YouTube is cannot be found at all with search, I got the link from the Infowars site.

Many More Yellow Vest videos on Bitchute, YouTube is a useless NPC, nothing but mainstream media lies.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZuCU51JjSD8f/
Last edited by tom on December 7th, 2018, 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

tom wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 6:12 pm
At this point it is safe to say France is in a revolution. Macron's approval is at 18% now. He is calling in the army, we will see if Macron last the weekend.

This YouTube is cannot be found at all with search, I got the link from the Infowars site.

Many More Yellow Vest videos on Bitchute, YouTube is a useless NPC, nothing but mainstream media lies.

Very good videos, but revolution might be too strong an expectation. Unless the French government and constitution is discarded for a dictatorship and new constitution, this is just an uprising fed up with the status quo. Yes, Macron could step down, new elections could be held, and even Marine Le Pen could be made President. But I see this as a demand for outlined changes all of which I find appropriate if the video was accurate.

But this all begs the question, why did they not vote in right wing Marine Le Pen in the first place? They certainly would now!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 6:51 pm
But this all begs the question, why did they not vote in right wing Marine Le Pen in the first place? They certainly would now!
They did everything possible to keep Le Pen out, still a lot voted for Le Pen. In some sense it was a stolen election. But it does not matter now. For the last four weeks the French people have shown they have had enough. If Macron is successful in using the army to stay in power France starts looking more like a dictatorship. Using military force to impose SJW policy from Brussels? This is the what the EU is becoming?

George Friedman - The Necessity of Nationalism

משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

tom wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 6:51 pm
They did everything possible to keep Le Pen out, still a lot voted for Le Pen. In some sense it was a stolen election. But it does not matter now. For the last four weeks the French people have shown they have had enough. If Macron is successful in using the army to stay in power France starts looking more like a dictatorship. Using military force to impose SJW policy from Brussels? This is the what the EU is becoming?

George Friedman - The Necessity of Nationalism

I did not agree with some of his views, but I enjoyed his realistic take on nationalism. I think where people like him (and most people) err is mistaking nationalism for NATIVISM which I indeed support.

Nationalism is akin to = America should be a country of a single language, a single religion, and a single national ethos to which all citizens must abide. Those not in agreement or in compliance with of the state ethos stand to be barred from residency in the nation.

Fascism is like Nationalism on steroids with a focus on exclusionary measures of various types.

Nativism is akin to = America should focus upon policies which enhance and improve the lives of American citizens without regard to immigrants or refugees. In fact, migration to America should be strictly controlled and restricted for only a select few who stand to enhance the country with wealth or special expertise.

I hate globalism with a passion, but I am not a nationalist either. I WAS a nativist in America, but since nativism is now no longer feasible in America, I support living wherever in the world you are treated best, a diasporic libertarian if you will.