Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Today Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell at the Supreme Court and she fractured 3 ribs, a truly dangerous consequence for a frail woman of 85 years.

Anyone familiar with these injuries can attest that advanced age doubles the risk of death, and three or more ribs broken also doubles the risk of death. They are also at higher risk for contracting pneumonia which also compounds the likelihood of death. At best, I predict that Justice Ginsburg will retire in short because her ability to perform her duties will be forever compromised. At worst, I see a cascading series of complications from these injuries which will result in her death.

While truly I hate what Justice Ginsburg stands for - Feminism, Women's Rights, and far left ideology, that hatred does not extend to her personally. I hope that she has some measure of quality time to prepare for death with family and friends.

At the risk of appearing to gloat, I expect Trump to immediately nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett who by all accounts is a firebrand conservative. The misogynist in me generally does not support any women for high office, but Judge Barrett could prove to be a rare exception who rules on behalf of conservative interests as expected (I won't hold my breath).

Whatever the case, the pendulum is swinging so far in favor of the right, that I have to wonder if divine intervention is at play.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 9:49 am
While truly I hate what Justice Ginsburg stands for - Feminism, Women's Rights, and far left ideology
Yes I agree that the far left ideology that blacks like you should be given government jobs and pensions is utterly repugnant. Of course evil Jewish supremacists like Ginsburg don’t really believe that. It is just another way for them to do malicious damage to white society. As to Ginsburg, I hope that pterodactyl dies in agony and burns in hell for all eternity. Same goes for Trump if he wastes this appointment on another female.
Last edited by Cornfed on November 8th, 2018, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Be still my heart. Pity her, but yeah, I don't see how she comes back to work from this at 85. There could be a six-justice interpretivist majority for many years. People talk about Thomas retiring to make way for a younger judge, but he's only about 70, just a couple years older than Alito.

The Q anon folks say the fireworks are about to start now that Trump has been secured against impeachment by a solid majority in the Senate. Off go the pedophiles, murderers, coup hatchers and other scum of the ruling elite to Gitmo. Sessions did his part, now he's passing the baton to hell-for-leather prosecutors. We'll see, and I'll remain skeptical about it until I see any of it, but the way Trump jumped ugly with the presstitutes yesterday, just hauling off and telling Acosta to GTF outta my house, suggests some rubber may be about to hit the road. Interesting times.

Divine intervention? Maybe. Can't say I haven't wondered more than a few times where God was while this country went straight down the crapper.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Can't say I haven't wondered more than a few times where God was while this country went straight down the crapper.
I hear you on that. But any intervention of the divine is moot at this point. I have checked out to the point where this is the first time I did not vote. America is someone else’s problem to either fix or endure. I will always root for right, but when the country falls from grace, I will relish the chance to scream, “I told you so!”
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yes, the below is a wee bit distasteful, but I just could not resist.
:mrgreen:

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I hope she heals up thoroughly and then immediately retires from the SC.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I wonder if that's really what happened and whether or not she was actually hospitalized before Election Day. This news could have caused an even bigger Republican turnout and she was hoping the Dems would take the Senate.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I was just listening to Rush Limbaugh, and he says that Ruth BG made a vow not to leave the SC during the Trump Presidency. So apparently she won't be quitting.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:45 pm
While truly I hate what Justice Ginsburg stands for - Feminism, Women's Rights, and far left ideology
Yes I agree that the far left ideology that blacks like you should be given government jobs and pensions is utterly repugnant. Of course evil Jewish supremacists like Ginsberg don’t really believe that. It is just another way for them to do malicious damage to white society. As to Ginsberg, I hope that pterodactyl dies an agony and burns in hell for all eternity. Same goes for Trump if he wastes this appointment on another female.
Corn, Corn, Corn, where's that cockeyed optimist Pollyanna we've all come to expect a daily encouraging word from? The revolution you've been touting may actually be launching in some form.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Stephen Breyer is the also a liberal member of the court and is 80 years old. The liberals in America will really freak out when he retires and Trump replaces him with a conservative. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

More great news - this time lung cancer. It is so tantalising though. The evil crone should just hurry up and die.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/supreme ... dure-.html
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't want to wish death upon anyone, but I wish she'd retire yesterday. It's a good thing the Republicans have control of the house. They need a better representation of the public on the court-- maybe a Southern Baptist or something. There are no evangelicals on the court. The court has all Jews and Catholics except for one who might be counted as Episcopal.

Trump could appoint a Hispanic male to make it historic... or an American Indian so the Dems can be racists if they don't agree.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

At the risk of appearing to gloat, I expect Trump to immediately nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett who by all accounts is a firebrand conservative. The misogynist in me generally does not support any women for high office, but Judge Barrett could prove to be a rare exception who rules on behalf of conservative interests as expected (I won't hold my breath).
Since there are women on the court already, and Trump doesn't seem to care much about political correctness, he could just appoint a male WASP. There is what, one or none on the court now? Aside from sex, the court would be more representative of the population if he did so. If he appointed Barrett, though, she'd be the most attractive judge on the court. That's not saying much.
Last edited by MrMan on December 21st, 2018, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrMan wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 5:30 pm
I don't want to wish death upon anyone, but I wish she'd retire yesterday. It's a good thing the Republicans have control of the house. They need a better representation of the public on the court-- maybe a Southern Baptist or something. There are no evangelicals on the court. The court has all Jews and Catholics except for one who might be counted as Episcopal.

Trump could appoint a Hispanic male to make it historic... or an American Indian so the Dems can be racists if they don't agree.
Republicans have control of the House until Jan. 3. Fortunately they have control for two more years of the Senate, which is the body that confirms SCOTUS nominees.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

MrMan wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 5:30 pm

Yeah, I bet Ted Cruz would take the job.