America has the highest rates of mental illness in the world, WHO says

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Re: America has the highest rates of mental illness, studies

Post by josephty1 »

Interesting
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This country has began to .....become a place where people just bitch endlessly, think, and do liberal stuff and sjw stuff. I think it's totally broken and people don't have classical or our traditional values anymore. Thanks to our school system pumping invasively 24/7 Marxist neo globalist indoctrination to our kids....,myself included, the changing infrastructure of our jobs, work, facilities to support this.
The rise of pc, eradication of our traditional values from public and turning us into a giant banana republic.

I feel like the lost generation. I am trying to hang on, to what? The institutions don't even support traditional value people who work hard and want to achieve a lot. Everything is regulated to death and literal laws have been passed to legislate this bullcrap into reality. We are in Orwells New World.

It's very insidious that liberal bitchy stuff and all the thinking about society. Thinkers aren't doers. ...I think it's been done on purpose like go back to the Frankfurt school etc.
it's a plan we are under assault and attack psychologically. It is totally against our will. It is ethically morally wrong but it is what we have to deal with,

Hang on. just keep hangin on, try and do still. Make something of your lives.
Last edited by Eric on August 2nd, 2017, 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This country has began to .....become a place where people just bitch endlessly, think, and do liberal stuff and sjw stuff. I think it's totally broken and people don't have classical or our traditional values anymore. Thanks to our school system pumping invasively 24/7 Marxist neo globalist indoctrination to our kids....,myself included, the changing infrastructure of our jobs, work, facilities to support this.
The rise of pc, eradication of our traditional values from public and turning us into a giant banana republic.

I feel like the lost generation. I am trying to hang on, to what? The institutions don't even support traditional value people who work hard and want to achieve a lot. Everything is regulated to death and literal laws have been passed to legislate this bullcrap into reality. We are in Orwells New World.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Its quite easy to see that the countries dark and bad. If you're lucky enough to come from a good or intact family...most Americans aren't anymore - you're lucky. I came from a 'good' family but often times I felt cold or distant...unable to express myself. I just wanted love just like everyone else every other child. The fact my father was in the military I'm sure had bearing... Add on top of that any type of trauma or social stress and you're almost done. Factor in the isolation and crudeness of public 'education' and there's just nothing, it seems like no good feelings to keep you afloat or resilient. It can be kind of hard. Then you have a mental health system which seeks to make you into a victim. Which will immediately dis empower you while teaching you and filling your head with all sorts of lies to make you basically dependent. The same problems that plague the rest of American society.
Then I experienced the bullying and coarseness of public education. I immediately fell into depression here, and its for all the reasons Winston usually describe. It is awful and dehumanizing. As a result of shitty circumstances I have not been suvcessful. I have found myself cold, empty, alone and void. Even with a biology degree and a social sciences degree, with three National Academy of sports medicine certifications I have had trouble finding good work. Almost every job I've had sucks and the employers are terrible and work environment is unbearable usually with a shitty corporate ethos that treats you like a worthless nobody. All the jobs don't pay anything and they are sure to not offer benefits while jacking you at part-time to the max just under 40 hours. It really seems like in the last 30 years or so everything has changed so that to fleece the employee for everything, while cutting down the benefits. They have this down to a science, and I'm sure in some giant think tank somewhere they have thought this all out somewhere. Everywhere you go some black guy or a woman is the boss or some minority of some kind, because that's The right thing to do, and it's a way, More importantly to subjugate and make you bow down and it makes you be deferential and accept. There are no benefits or companies with upward mobility. I'm working part time on my own as a contractor with a buddy of mine but that's not enough. I haven't dated in what feels like forever due to financial difficulty or personal reasons. I'm trying to find reasons to go on here.
I'd like to leave, I'd like to just get on my two feet and be happy.
This place I'm convinced is a death factory. People seem shallow, disaffected and materialistic; totally willfully blind to that fact. There's that "ice wall" Winston talks about. I have family issues, personal issues, and professional issues...all issues. The women are all damaged, they all seem dysfunctional for the most part. They seem deluded broken damaged and desperate. They have so many issues not a smart man would get with one if he was smart as a girlfriend. I just stay single and alone, not because I want to but because there's no other option. I haven't found anyone worth dating.
It doesn't seem that one area of my life is going okay and providing me support. I'm not sure what to do. There is no social fabric here, it is an individual fabric. It is made up of a bunch of individuals, disconnected dysfunctional and lonely. This has to be the strangest society Mankind has known.
I'm really suffering and feeling the hurt now.
Suddenly, I understand America's opioid addiction.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:I just added two more reasons to my list about why Americans have the highest rates of mental illness. Here is number 6 and 7.

6. Americans are raised with a COMPETITIVE mindset where they see others as potential enemies to watch out for. Competition divides people and is unhealthy in the long run. After all, if your heart and your liver competed with each other, would that be good for your body and health? Thus Americans don't really trust other people, and they feel all alone because there is no one for them to lean on. They have NO EMOTIONAL SUPPORT from others, and so they stand alone, which WEAKENS and FRAGMENTS them psychologically.

7. And of course, the food that Americans eat contains too many chemicals, preservatives and processed ingredients and additives. Much more so than in other countries. Some of these chemicals are toxic and harmful, such as aspartme, MSG, and GMO's (genetically modified organisms). These processed ingredients and chemicals act as slow poison that deteriorates the health of Americans, causing obesity and other health problems. And since there is a proven mind-body link, if the body breaks down, then so does the mind. Thus mental health is affected by unhealthy food and nutrition as well.
Here is an 8th reason Americans have the highest rates of mental illness.

8. American law enforcement has become more nosey than ever before. Something happens or they see a lone guy approach a woman, they swoop right in and tell the guy to back off or face imprisonment; yes, even as though mingling between strangers were a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced and investigated, and punishable by even 1,000 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of deadly force authorized. And speaking of the use of deadly force, it is literally exploding like Tsar Bomba all over America. Not to mention American police, when they find a person is suffering from depression, they tell him; "You can not be part of our community in that condition!" And they put the guy on drugs and order him completely isolated from everyone, or they order him institutionalized. Like even suffering from a mental illness is also a capital felony under Federal law. And where southern hospitality still thrives, especially in states like Florida, South Carolina, Louisiana, Texas, and such, American police are working hard to stamp it out, again like any type of mingling between strangers were a capital felony under Federal law.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: mind control

Post by mand38 »

targetguy wrote:8)
The usa has the most people mind controlled also. Many are subject to a 24/7 voice in the air frey type device that there is nowhere to complain to because this is law enforcement sponsored. These nsa neurophone moniters make a huge living this way ruining the lives of their victims dialy and no one is able to get this to court do to national security interests.

this makes sense...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: America has the highest rates of mental illness in the world, WHO says

Post by Winston »

This black guy on YouTube talks about my theory about why America has the worst mental health and reads from my articles on the subject.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Winston,
I have said many times that we have an epidemic in America with women on depression and anti anxiety pills. The irresponsible doctors hand out depression pills like candy at Halloween. My xwife was on zoloft for ten years and kept it hidden from me, and I was gone for work and deployed with the Army. For all of you guys that do not know some of the side effects with depression pills...they stop a woman from being able to have an orgasm and they do many other things that change and control a woman's mind. You can fvck her an hour non stop with a donkey dick and she cannot have an orgasm because depression pills make a woman numb from the lips on down. I told myself that I would never date, or get involved with any woman on depression pills ever again...and I have walked away from several after I quietly found out. You cannot make a big scene about it, but when you find this out...just finish the date in a normal way...and then disappear. Depression pills turn women into a zombie. You might as well go to your local funeral home and get a dead woman out of a casket and go on a date with her...you will get about the same results. You have been warned.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Just look at the replies you get from most forums from people who complain about things such as lacking a social circle, not getting to meet and mingle with people of the opposite sex on a regular basis

RE the video; people not having anyone to talk to and confide in.

RE low self-esteem
'Low self esteem' is often the RESULT of loneliness, not the cause. If you're lonely, it's natural to get thoughts like 'what's wrong with me'. For some reason the ultra-individualists are in denial about this. People like to use this as a way to blame the victim of loneliness and use it as a way to put them down (because deep down, they KNOW they'll feel the same if they were in that situation). That expression 'no-one will love you unless you love yourself', that's bad for lonely people because it implies they don't deserve to be loved, they're broken because they're feeling lonely & are not in tip top shape.

Loneliness is a complicated subject, it's not as simple 'the individual brought it on themselves' and is the only factor to blame. This viewpoint creates BARRIER to understanding people.

The assumption that the individual and only the individual is to blame
This is what's wrong with individualism and plays a part in why the rates of depression are so high in individualistic countries. If people are lonely, there's this viewpoint that they're the ONLY factor in their situation, that it's THEIR CHOICE & that no other factors exist. The reality is that it's more complex than that. The excessively individualistic assumption not only is damaging, but creates a barrier to empathy.

Misuse of the term 'low self esteem'
From what I see, when people are accused of 'low self esteem' (I say accused of) it's often not to help them, but to used as a shaming label to belittle & MAKE THE ACCUSER FEEL BETTER.

The fact that people are so JUDGEMENTAL and are too quick to GIVE ADVICE without LISTENING & KNOWING THE FACTS of one's situation is a reason why mental health is getting worse. It's a bi-product of a culture that worships the ego.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 4:53 pm
The fact that people are so JUDGEMENTAL and are too quick to GIVE ADVICE without LISTENING & KNOWING THE FACTS of one's situation is a reason why mental health is getting worse. It's a bi-product of a culture that worships the ego.
That's a good point I agree completely, the culture in the US worships individualism and ego. No wonder why so many people are unhappy and are using anti depressants in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

This idea that 'depression is an illness' f***ing RUBBISH Here's why;

If you put a tomato plant in a dark room and don't water it, don't be surprised if it doesn't give you a crop. Same is true of human beings; if you've been socially isolated before you'll have noticed that you start to feel less interested in things, everything feels more heavy, that you start to think that people are thinking the worst of you. These are universal experiences. We WILT LIKE PLANTS when our needs are not met.

Similarly, if you've worked on a farm, you might be trained to look out for animals with their head drooped and assume something is wrong. The same is true of humans, yet bizarrely, we don't see it that way.

Further to what I said above, the LACK OF EMPATHY to all of this speaks volumes. This idea that the individual brought it on themselves (not acknowledging other factors) probably plays a big part.

This idea that depression is an 'illness' is nonsense, it's pedalled by the DRUGS COMPANIES/BIG PHARMA.

Depression is not an illness
Alcoholism is not an illness

They're both a result of not being able to meet your emotional needs & NOT HAVING PEOPLE TO TALK TO.

I think this anglo attitude that it's the individual with the problem that's to blame. This is a manifestation of anglo-insividualism that has severe mental health implications and should be questioned.

*I'm curious about the degree to which this attitude varies between countries
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 6:46 pm
This idea that 'depression is an illness' f***ing RUBBISH Here's why;

If you put a tomato plant in a dark room and don't water it, don't be surprised if it doesn't give you a crop. Same is true of human beings; if you've been socially isolated before you'll have noticed that you start to feel less interested in things, everything feels more heavy, that you start to think that people are thinking the worst of you. These are universal experiences. We WILT LIKE PLANTS when our needs are not met.

Interesting analogy and it makes a lot of sense. There is more isolationism in Anglo countries than anywhere else in the industrialized world. No wonder why people in english speaking countries feel so lonely.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
waylon mercy
Freshman Poster

Post by waylon mercy »

jamesbond wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 5:23 pm
mattyman wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 4:53 pm
That's a good point I agree completely, the culture in the US worships individualism and ego. No wonder why so many people are unhappy and are using anti depressants in America.
well if someone dresses or cuts their hair a certain way and stand out they will be at risk of negative attention or harassment, but if they look like the typical boring person, which is kind of nerdy in my opinion they will be better off. so i dont think individualism is promoted in america.