The eradication of lookism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

The eradication of lookism

Post by gsjackson »

One way is to make everybody ugly. This guy is seeing exactly what I am now in these United States:

https://donaldjeffries.wordpress.com/20 ... f-america/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: The eradication of lookism

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

yea, the only option is to go for foreign women. Luckily you got Mexico right next door. American women are ugly on the inside and the outside. Toxic personalities and fat disgusting bodies.

Post by chanta76 »

No . He is absolutely right. I just came back from South Korea..and I want to go back just for the eye candy you see everywhere. Here in NYC it's like barf zone everywhere. I mean you have to really look hard to find a attractive women. And I notice if a woman is attractive all the guys look only because it's so rare and they act sooo stuck up.

But that's not the case in other countries where the norm is being average to OK looking. It's like in America there is no more pride in how you look and becoming fat with tattoo is the look that many women and some men are going for. It's depressing really.

It's just getting worst saying that on my last trip to South Korea I also notice a slow change that even Koreans are starting to copy that stupid American look in getting over weight and getting tattoos.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

chanta76 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 7:39 am
No . He is absolutely right. I just came back from South Korea..and I want to go back just for the eye candy you see everywhere. Here in NYC it's like barf zone everywhere. I mean you have to really look hard to find a attractive women. And I notice if a woman is attractive all the guys look only because it's so rare and they act sooo stuck up.

But that's not the case in other countries where the norm is being average to OK looking. It's like in America there is no more pride in how you look and becoming fat with tattoo is the look that many women and some men are going for. It's depressing really.

It's just getting worst saying that on my last trip to South Korea I also notice a slow change that even Koreans are starting to copy that stupid American look in getting over weight and getting tattoos.
Once things go to hell in south korea, it'll be time to move on to other places. Like Cambodia, Indonesia, and so on
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Here in Ukraine below average girls could compete with American 9s ans 10s.

Every time I land back in the USA, there is a virtual mourning period I go thru.

One thing I noticed about when I speak to Russian-speaking women in the USA is that random, native born American women like to interrupt or intrude into the conversation and try to divert attention to themselves - no matter how fat or horrid looking they are - as if to say “Notice me! Pay attention to me! Hit on me! I have way more in common with you than she does!” I don’t know how to term the phenomenon, perhaps “romantic nationalism” but it is both sad and funny at the same time.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

gsjackson wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 6:02 am
One way is to make everybody ugly. This guy is seeing exactly what I am now in these United States:
Twilight Zone: Eye of the Beholder
It's like the old warnings are being re-interpreted as how-tos. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 7:36 am
yea, the only option is to go for foreign women. Luckily you got Mexico right next door. American women are ugly on the inside and the outside. Toxic personalities and fat disgusting bodies.
No it isn't! There are love dolls! Get yourself a doll and I guarantee you she will never put on an ounce of extra weight ever. She will forever look like a model (or whatever body type you prefer) until you damage her to the point where it's time to purchase her replacement.
I definitely noticed that when I was there last year. Their diet is not good, and Korean women are well on their way to looking like American women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 10:04 pm
No it isn't! There are love dolls! Get yourself a doll and I guarantee you she will never put on an ounce of extra weight ever. She will forever look like a model (or whatever body type you prefer) until you damage her to the point where it's time to purchase her replacement.
I've never done the 'love doll' thing, but there is no way that could be the same as the real thing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 10:03 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
I've never done the 'love doll' thing, but there is no way that could be the same as the real thing.
Some say it is better than the real thing because you don't have to worry about pleasing her or about her screwing you over in some way. No idea if this is true, but maybe I'll get a doll.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 10:43 pm
MrMan wrote:
flowerthief00 wrote:
Some say it is better than the real thing because you don't have to worry about pleasing her or about her screwing you over in some way. No idea if this is true, but maybe I'll get a doll.
It would certainly take away any aspects of 'her' doing stuff to you back. The doll would lay there inactive like a dead body.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 11:11 pm
It would certainly take away any aspects of 'her' doing stuff to you back. The doll would lay there inactive like a dead body.
Is that so unusual?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 1:08 am
MrMan wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Is that so unusual?
You've got your own set of experiences, I suppose.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

MrMan wrote:
Of course it is not exactly the same. It is close enough to be an alternative worth considering, objectively neither better nor worse than the real thing. Compared to an organic woman there are ways a doll is inferior and ways a doll is superior.
Imho it should be considered before one considers picking up and moving to some foreign land simply to chase women.
You've got your own set of experiences, I suppose.
I've seen both types. There are girls who won't take their hands off of you, and there are girls who just lie there as if they forgot what muscles do. Obviously a doll does a better job of mimicking the latter.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I have to admit that some of them are starting to look pretty good.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Yes, but be careful where you buy them from.
I recognize Kingmansion from Amazon. Most dolls on Amazon are gonna be cheap imitations of a higher quality product. The doll they actually send you might not look like the promo pics; that's why the price is so low. Basically, for a TPE doll, if it costs any less than $1000 it's not safe to buy.